Vai al contenuto

The Dark Pictures [PS4][Topic Ufficiale] Disponibile ora: House of AshesDa Supermassive games un nuovo horror in stile Until Dawn

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 205 risposte

kompei77

kompei77
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Morite alla prima occasione :sese: Che vi frega, son solo poligoni.

Se non ci sono altre condizioni per sbloccare il trofeo online ..

Macleod

Macleod
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Se non ci sono altre condizioni per sbloccare il trofeo online ..

Anche tu interessato ai trofei?

kompei77

kompei77
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta

Anche tu interessato ai trofei?

Dei giochi in cui mi è possibile guadagnarli con non troppo impegno sicuramente

Matt88

Matt88
  • Dying can't be so difficult. Until now everyone made it

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
Recensione

https://www.everyeye...sive-45109.html

om@rk

om@rk
  • Aratore di Fagiani

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Molte critiche concentrate specie sulla storia e personaggi che pure per la media del genere risulta troppo banale, scontata e quindi poco avvincente.

Screenshot-2019-08-28-The-Dark-Pictures-

Modificata da om@rk, 28 August 2019 - 03:51 PM.

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Quello che mi aspettavo e cercavo, un paio di serate horror da passare in compagnia, nè più ne meno.

Media di 72 con 63 recensioni

https://opencritic.c...es-man-of-medan

Until Dawn era 79 con 91. Siamo li.

As only the first entry in Supermassive Games' new anthology series, The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan offers a very replayable experience that is a lot of fun both in single player and with friends, leaving us very excited to see what they have in store for future entries yet to come.

4/5

Sure, Man of Medan has a few rough edges, but it’s a confident first step in a new series of games. It keeps the core of what made people love Until Dawn and breathes fresh life into it by adding more depth to the branching narrative system, and including an excellent multiplayer side. A little more polish and a bit more bite to the game’s finale would be nice, but this is still a hugely entertaining slice of interactive horror that brings the thrilling uncertainty of other people’s decisions to the murder party.

4/5

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan is a must-play for anyone that appreciates horror gaming at its finest, for anyone that enjoys picking away at how a game is put together, for anyone that's got even a passing interest in finding the best storytelling vidoegames have to offer.

5/5

Man of Medan takes players through an epic choose your own horror adventure. Whether you're a fan of horror, or a fan of having a friend around to hide behind Man of Medan is an incredibly fun game. Supermassive's approach to divergent story and story secrets rewards players for pushing themselves to experience the Man of Medan in a number of ways.

8.5/10

Mad of Medan looks and sounds gorgeous, but it's spoiled by some technical issues and, depending on your choices, characters doing stupid things just so the plot can continue, both of which break the flow of what could have been a decent horror story. It's an excellent night or two's entertainment with a bunch of mates in a dark room and plenty of beer, though playing by yourself or online with a chum is an altogether more muted experience. This is a fair start to The Dark Pictures Anthology.

7/10

Early disclosure of the story and awful save system are disappointing, but a great cast of characters awesome graphics, atmospheric scenes and interesting integration of online cooperation are able to bring you the pleasure for a couple of evenings, if you decide to check all consequences of your decisions.

7/10

Just like Until Dawn before it, Man of Medan is a knowingly schlocky and incredibly fun horror movie in video game form, tailor-made to bridge the gap between those two mediums. It's never truly terrifying, but always edge-of-your-seat thrilling right through to what can be quite an abrupt ending. As jarring as that may be, it's a great way for Supermassive to leave players wanting more and ultimately keen to check out additional short-form, budget-priced entries in the intriguing Dark Pictures Anthology.

8/10

Man of Medan weaves a brilliant and compelling story punctuated by some genuinely creepy moments. More importantly, your choices matter, and the multitude of collectibles and different outcomes based on your decisions means there's more than enough reason to keep plugging away at Supermassive Games' latest horror romp. It's not without its issues, sure, but they're not enough to deter from what is one of PS4's best interactive dramas.

8.5/10

Looking back at it, Man of Medan isn’t the awesome successor to Until Dawn we wanted, but it’s a good step to delivering that successor. While it inherits a similar structure – and it’s bizarre performance issues – it just isn’t as enthralling as what came before. Some routes are disjointed and the cast and environment aren’t as interesting as the sassy clique that fought off the Wendigos, but it’s still a strong horror experience that makes for a fantastic co-op experience. The look on your friend’s face when you accidentally kill his character is one you’ll never forget.

8/10

Despite some technical hiccups, Man of Medan succeeds as an engrossing interactive thriller that will keep you on your toes for the duration of a couple of playthroughs. With so many different ways to play the game, alone or with friends online or locally, Man of Medan is an overall great horror experience.

4/5

The Dark Pictures - Man Of Medan takes a while to get going, but eventually the scares start kicking in, and it's a lot of fun screaming alongside your friends. This is a game that's meant to be shared and is a blast to play in groups. A promising start to the horror anthology that will hopefully only get better with subsequent entries.

74/100

Man of Medan is an enjoyable adventure. The story, albeit a little bit predictable, is quite interesting with a good amount of branches and different endings. Some dialogues do not seem to take into account what happened before and there are a few technical problems, but overall it's a good experience, and an interesting start for The Dark Pictures Anthology.

8/10

Modificata da WiLD, 28 August 2019 - 04:06 PM.

WiLD

WiLD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Molte critiche concentrate specie sulla storia e personaggi che pure per la media del genere risulta poco avvincente, banale e scontata.

Screenshot-2019-08-28-The-Dark-Pictures-

Stessa cosa che si diceva per Until Dawn  :asd:  , nulla di sorprendente qui.

Poi ho letto anche chi dice il contrario del contrario, tutto è relativo... per cui, basta sapere cosa si vuole, spero non vi aspettavate il capolavoro dell'horror.

Modificata da WiLD, 28 August 2019 - 03:53 PM.

WiLD

WiLD

Che poi la gente tende sempre ad esagerare quando esce un nuovo gioco dagli stessi sviluppatori, magari osannando il primo (Until Dawn) come se fosse stato un capolavoro, non ve lo ricordate evidentemente. Non lo era eh, era una buona esperienza narrativa con QTE, una storia e personaggi pieni di clichè, ma divertente per chi cercava quello, un paio di serate diverse dalle altre. Punto. Until Dawn aveva un discreto 79 eh, mica 90. Questo è un gradino sotto, ma anche perchè è più contenuto, che si aspettavano? Poi come ho postato sopra, i apreri positivi dic erto non mancano, evidentemente non tutti si aspettavano il nuovo Silent Hill 2.

PS Maagari anche Greedfall prendesse 72 di media enDCh6B.gif Chissà come verrà denigrato per essere a basso budget e per non avere il graficone. Son curioso.

Mr Bloody

Mr Bloody
  • Wake up, Alan

Mi aspettavo un giudizio più generoso, però alla fine va bene così. Me lo giocherò con eguale piacere.

WiLD

WiLD

Si, magari 3-4 punti in più, (ma parliamo di meri numeri utili giusto per farsi un'idea sul prodotto finale, ma sò già cosa aspettarmi) ma di sicuro non mi aspettavo superasse Until Dawn col suo, comunque, discreto 79.

kompei77

kompei77
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
Seguo la discussione ma per ora ho annullato il preordine fatto su Amazon.. ieri mi è arrivato Wreckfest e mi dedico a quello.. Acquistare un gioco e non avere tempo di giocarci è solo uno spreco di soldi .. più in là vedrò..

WiLD

WiLD

Vabbè, in due serate lo finivi :asd: , e lo rivendevi. Però se hai preferito cosi.

kompei77

kompei77
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
Lista trofei.. leggete bene per quello online .

https://www.playstat...87-Man-of-Medan

alexspooky_

alexspooky_
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta

alexspooky_
Se mi dici il tuo Id PSN posso aggiungerti tra gli amici su PS4.. può essere che io ci sia per il trofeo online .. certo che è se da fare una run unica online per sbloccare il trofeo sarà una bella palla .

a quanto pare, se vogliamo collaborare, ne dobbiamo fare 2. Una la hosto io e una la hosti tu. Se te la senti, io prima vorrei fare la mia blind in solitaria... poi possiamo agire.

il mio id psn e' richardcastle80. Io non ho problemi per gli orari, tranne la notte ovviamente.

Light Yagami

Light Yagami
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Attenti raga, dalla guida solo chi crea la partita prende il trofeo online.. sono necessarie 2 run in pratica per prenderlo entrambi

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo