Vai al contenuto

[PS3/360/PC] Dark Souls IIAnnunciato al VGA

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 145 risposte

Soma

Soma
  • A miserable little pile of secrets

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente
La parte sul tetto è bastarda quanto quella del demone capra, se non di più. Spesso cadi di sotto anche parandoti con lo scudo, visto che l'impatto delle freccie è così forte che ti spinge indietro. E quando ti dirigi verso uno di loro sei costretto a dare le spalle all'altro che può quindi attaccarti.
Io la prima volta ce l'ho fatta un pò a culo, la seconda invece ho eliminato prima quello di sinistra riparandomi dietro un pilastro o una torretta. Non è affatto facile, però.

Quel punto l'ho superato velocemente con la magia di invisibilità, che richiede anche poca INT per essere usata.

Non ci avevo mai pensato :fg:

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Dark Soul II
svelata la copertina:

Immagine inserita

Immagine inserita

Chissà se sarà la stessa anche in versione PAL (EU)

PS: non vi dico che roba è il verde di x360 con una copertina cosi cupa...

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Immagine inserita

http://darksouls2wiki.wikispaces.com/

Tutto quello che c'è da sapere su Dark Souls II,ovviamente verrà aggiornato man mano... quando uscirà il gioco sarà una buona guida,magari per sapere quali sono gli oggetti migliori ecc.

donkisciotte

donkisciotte
  • cry me a river

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
molto bella la cover , imho ...........

Soma

Soma

A Los Angeles un cartellone pubblicitario mostra la data d'uscita del gioco: Marzo 2014

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=573989

ds2hjfq9.jpg

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Trailer dell'E3:

Mocassini Assassini

Mocassini Assassini
  • Eye Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Trailer dell'E3:

Posso dire che mi sembra molto più permissivo da questo video in fatto di combattimenti?

Sarà solo la mia impressione...

Soma

Soma

Piccola preview dell'articolo presente su Famitsu:

l_51b5cba49463e.jpg

Soma

Soma

Molti screen:

1371026456-1.jpg
1371026460-2.jpg
1371026457-3.jpg
1371026460-4.jpg
1371026446-5.jpg
1371026445-6.jpg
1371026442-7.jpg
1371026447-8.jpg
1371026760-9.jpg
1371026763-10.jpg
1371026783-11.jpg
1371026787-12.jpg
1371026786-13.jpg
1371026785-14.jpg
1371026764-15.jpg
1371026765-16.jpg
1371027050-17.jpg
1371027047-18.jpg
1371027047-19.jpg
1371027051-20.jpg
1371027052-21.jpg
1371027053-22.jpg
1371027048-23.jpg

Soma

Soma

Gameplay:

Soma

Soma

Interessanti queste impressioni di CVG :sisi:

http://www.computera...ful-and-brutal/

Let's make one thing clear straight away, in case you're still anxious: Dark Souls 2 is very, very difficult.

Word has spread among E3's Dark Souls aficionados that Namco Bandai is giving a free shirt to anyone who can defeat the Mirror Knight, the boss in the playable build on display today. Shirts are basically worthless at E3: most people accrue dozens across the week. When the convention closes at 6pm, dozens of unwanted video game shirts lay abandoned in the canteens.

According to a Namco rep, not one journalist has managed to defeat the Mirror Knight. Even the rep had only managed to defeat it once, and he'd spent the last six hours demonstrating the same five minutes of gameplay over, and over again.

It was incredibly important to me that I win that shirt, even if only to leave in the canteen.

Perfect Dark

So yes, as in Dark Souls, you will need to do things over and over again, and isn't that bloody good news? The section we played - from an unspecified section of the game - was tiny but unforgiving. The player begins in a castle tower before descending via a pitch black cellar into a ruined courtyard. In order to navigate the cellar without getting slaughtered, it's necessary to carry a torch. But in order to carry a torch, you must sacrifice your shield, which many Dark Souls fans will know is a high price to pay for the ability to see.

Enemies range from typical variations on the lumpen undead seen throughout Dark Souls, though to a new turtle-backed beast that will crush you beneath its shell dare you attack it from behind. The enemy AI has been improved, in the sense that each enemy's moveset is larger than before. This means simply memorising what each foe is capable of will not hold you in good stead. Even the lowly enemies are unpredictable, though patience and observation is still rewarded. As in Dark Souls, three consecutive sword swipes is very reckless, so know your enemy.

The controls operate and feel exactly the same as Dark Souls 2, but there is a new health item in addition to Estus. Called Lifegems, these items regenerate health very slowly and by a fraction of what an Estus will. It's a trade-off, because consuming Lifegems doesn't slow the player down like supping from the Estus flask does, and be warned: enemy's are more likely to attack while your guard is down in Dark Souls 2. They're smarter.

Another neat change is with dual-wielding: if you're brave enough to forgo a shield, you can actually attack with both weapons simultaneously, rather than with just one at a time. Simply equip two weapons and hit the button to attack with two hands, and you'll deal a lot of damage to certain enemies, but it's a risky maneuver.

Overall, Dark Souls 2 feels very similar to the first, albeit prettier. According to director Yui Tanimura, the two are also vaguely linked in other ways. "In terms of the story, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 take place in the same universe but they are different locations and times," he said. "They don't really have a direct relationship though. Players will be able to see familiar aspects, and possibly some connections."

Tanimura also told us that vehicles won't appear in Dark Souls 2 as previously reported, at least not for free player traversal. "Right now we're not intending to include any vehicles that you can ride anywhere you want," Yanimura said. "As in Dark Souls, there may be the ability to ride something in a specific situation, but nothing that you can control."

The team has also made some slight adjustments to the way character classes are set. In our build there were four available characters: a warrior, sorcerer, temple knight and dual swordsman. We weren't shown stats for any of these, but the dual swordsman is geared towards speed and agility, but will be too weak to wield a useful shield unless leveled appropriately. According to a Namco rep, the dual swordsman is the most difficult character class to start with.

On the topic of Humanity, Yanimura wouldn't confirm whether the system will return. Nor would he be drawn on covenants or PvP, though he did say they were "revisiting" the rules to keep the experience fresh.

The Mirror Knight

As we navigate the ruined courtyard after the pitch black cellar, a strange event occurs: three dark phantoms materialise. No one will explain whether this was triggered by us, somehow, or a scripted event, but knowing we have no chance of prevailing we dodge for a nearby bonfire and warp away. There are only two connected bonfires in the build we played, but in the final game all will be connected and warpable.

On the other side of the bonfire a long dark hall awaits. In the southern alcove several candles are lit, and according to Tanimura each of these candles represents a death. Whenever any player online dies at the hands of the boss in this area, a new candle will be lit, and you will see it.

That boss is the Mirror Knight: the mongrel no journalist has managed to defeat. He's a tall knight with a sweeping heavy sword attack and a lightning projectile. He also wields a mirror which, in the final build, will be an invasion entry point for other human players. This means you'll be dealing with not only a boss but also an invader, which is hilariously sadistic.

Invader or not, the Mirror Knight is tough. I whittled his health down only a quarter of the way before the famous You Died screen crushed my pathetic little heart. My palms were sweating, my arms were shaking, and an oppressive sense of dread rose from my gut into my throat. I haven't felt that way since I played Dark Souls. I cherish that feeling.

Later in the Convention Center canteen, I notice a guy wearing a Dark Souls 2 shirt. I approach him with a mixture of jealousy and awe, because I wanted to be the owner of that shirt.

"So you beat the Mirror Knight then?" I asked him. He smiled widely, took a seat, and then we talked about Dark Souls for half an hour. Nothing bonds two people like a mutual affection for Dark Souls.

Soma

Soma

Scan di Famitsu. A quanto pare il gioco è completo al 30%.

Hdp4ZcI.jpg
pjgRe8n.jpg
s0FjHB8.jpg
h7E16Qn.jpg

Kesar

Kesar
  • Eye Terminator

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Dark Souls è il mio best rpg della generazione speriamo mantengano le stesse atmosfere e non snaturino il gameplay col secondo capitolo!

Asmoon

Asmoon
  • Please stay legend.

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Dark Souls è il mio best rpg della generazione speriamo mantengano le stesse atmosfere e non snaturino il gameplay col secondo capitolo!

Quoto tutto a parte best rpg della gen, per i miei gusti è il miglior rpg di sempre :)

Nonostante Miyazaki sia ad un altro misterioso progetto (speriamo Demon's Souls 2 come si rumoreggia) dalle interviste rilasciate lo "spirito" della serie sembra rimasto intatto, tant'è che solo un giornalista è riuscito a sconfiggere il boss della demo presente all'E3.

Soma

Soma

Su Famitsu alcuni filmati della stessa demo mostata all'E3 e immagini da un evento dedicato al gioco:

http://www.famitsu.c...6/25035551.html

l_51c9646ebe1d6.jpg
l_51c9646f66b53.jpg
l_51c964700cdbb.jpg
l_51c9647198c6f.jpg
l_51c96472810a3.jpg
l_51c9647296860.jpg
l_51c96472da648.jpg
l_51c9647310f9a.jpg
l_51c964738628a.jpg
l_51c96473a6a0e.jpg
l_51c96473c4e6a.jpg