Vai al contenuto

Samurai Shodown NeoGeo CollectionFine 2019

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 66 risposte

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Guest_MaxbazereYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

In effetti mi pare strano che stiano tardando così tanto per una collection di cui non hanno mai fornito una data certa se non il generico "Inizio 2020", si peccato che tra qualche giorno saremmo a Marzo e di conseguenza spero che esca entro la fine di Marzo. 

Blacklaw77

Blacklaw77
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

In effetti mi pare strano che stiano tardando così tanto per una collection di cui non hanno mai fornito una data certa se non il generico "Inizio 2020", si peccato che tra qualche giorno saremmo a Marzo e di conseguenza spero che esca entro la fine di Marzo. 

Forse si sono finalmente accorti che riproporre i soliti titoli ormai non conviene più. Fossi in loro mi concentrerei su KoF15

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Forse si sono finalmente accorti che riproporre i soliti titoli ormai non conviene più. Fossi in loro mi concentrerei su KoF15

Non è neanche SNK che si sta occupando di SS Neo Geo Collection, bensì Digital Eclipse (SNK in teoria è impegnata solo su Season Pass 2 di Samsho 2019 e Kof XV).

Blacklaw77

Blacklaw77
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

(SNK in teoria è impegnata solo su Season Pass 2 di Samsho 2019 e Kof XV).

Ottimo! Non vedo l'ora di conoscere qualche news su KoF15

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

bleh_bigger.jpg brandon sheffield 

Brandon Sheffield su SSVP

We get the rom. We check it out. It runs. It's got the new story. It's got the new title screen, changed to Mizuki's background because Takaya likes that character a lot. It was the legendary lost game, complete and ready to go.
But that's not all! Though there was a lot of fighting to get it there, and I had a 48 hour window in which to do it, we managed to translate the story into English. The rom was Japanese only, but since the data was largely the same as Special, we were able to reuse the fonts.
So not only do you get the story, you get it in English. Apologies if it's not the most elegant translation, but again, I had 48 hours! Regardless, thanks to the efforts of the team, it's running perfectly, and it's playable online, something that never would've happened in 2005!
It's amazing to be able to find the game, preserve it, translate it, and present it to everyone intact, as intended. This is the final true Neo Geo release, in 2020 - there was an MVS cart made and everything, now lost. Thanks to Takaya, Other Ocean, and SNK for making it happen.
Sadly, the designer who wrote all the new story, after working on SSV, V Special, V Perfect, and IV, passed away in the intervening years, and never got to see V Perfect get released. His name is Touru Sakurai, and the release of this game is dedicated to his honor.
(to everyone asking about rebalances, what Takaya could remember was changed was very small, and more akin to bug fixes, so don't get too excited about that element. sorry to confuse folks!)
Oh crap, I forgot to tell you the 15 year joke! The joke was, in the new story, it's strongly hinted that Hazuki Kazama, sister to Kazuki and Sogetsu, would debut in the next game. They wrote this because fans kept asking for her to be in there, she was a real favorite.
So they put this hint, "a brother, next time I'll join you" kind of thing, to rile the fans up. Meanwhile they were already finishing VI knowing full well she was not going to be in it. So it was a big bait and switch they were going to pull, but the reveal is 15 years too late!
If you like stories like this, please check out my other SNK discovery thread: https://twitter.com/...920412723855360
And follow the dang Insert Credit podcast on whatever service you use. I tell dev stories occasionally, but mostly it's a fun pseudo quiz/talk show: https://patreon.com/insertcredit
As the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection nears release, I want to talk about some of the work that went into making it. I'll share an anecdote surrounding the extremely early SNK arcade setup, Space Micon Kit. When we started working on the game, all we had was a couple fliers.
P.S. Thank the gods for devs saving old HDs. This was just on a musty old drive one of Takaya's staff members happened to keep! If they hadn't just decided to take it home with them, out of resentment at cancellation, pride in their work, or whatever, you'd never get to play it.
Oh, and! Everyone follow Samurai Shodown V (including Perfect) director @takaya_coucho who I didn't realize was on Twitter til just now!

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Meglio tardi che mai, alla fine la collection uscirà più tardi di quello preventivato, ma almeno si ha una data. Per il resto grande sorpresa è stato il Samurai Shodown V Perfect (che se non erro dovrebbe essere Samurai Shodown V Special Final Edition nominato diversamente), curiosissimo di vedere come sarà in generale rispetto a Samurai Shodown V Special. Per il resto l'online per tutti e sette i titoli rende questa collection davvero all'avanguardia, penso proprio di prenderla serenamente. 

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Ma Samurai Shodown V perfect non era l'edizione moddata uscita per... PS2? Che era di base la Special ma aveva anche i personaggi del V base che erano assenti nel V special?

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

Ma Samurai Shodown V perfect non era l'edizione moddata uscita per... PS2? Che era di base la Special ma aveva anche i personaggi del V base che erano assenti nel V special?

no, SSV Perfect era la terza revisione di SSV.
Il gioco non è andato oltre i lokation test perchè chiusero la produzione di aes e non è mai stato completato (fino ad oggi)

EY_6binWAAEdo8c.jpgEY_6dmXXQAI_8_d.jpgEY_6fA8WoAc1NHH.jpgEY_6gH3XQAgijrs.jpg

Su ps2 c'è stato solo SSV, la versione normale con 2 personaggi extra (erano boss segreti) e la versione della collection (che era uguale all arcade)

Modificata da Ryo Sakazaki, 27 May 2020 - 11:54 PM.

Akumasama

Akumasama

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Quello che a me preme è sapere se in questa perfect ci saranno tutti i personaggi di entrambe le precedenti versioni di SSV

massimo the cat

massimo the cat
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Sono l'unico a ritenere SamSho 4 il migliore tra i titoli originali?

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Quello che a me preme è sapere se in questa perfect ci saranno tutti i personaggi di entrambe le precedenti versioni di SSV

Se ti riferisci ai pg Boss del V vanilla (Yumeji e Sankuro) sarebbero gradite aggiunte anche se la vedo difficile. Ad ogni modo si avrà solo 2 pg in meno. 

Akumasama

Akumasama

No anche secondo me, di gran lunga pure.

Sol Badguy

Sol Badguy
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

Presente!
Samurai Spirits 4 per me e Arte pura forse l'apice insieme Last Blade della casa di Osaka.

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

limited edition europea

EZg05UDUwAILcSP.jpgEZg09iKVAAA0h1b.jpgEZg0_KhU0AAiz42.jpg
https://www.pixnlove...lector-ps4.html

This exclusive edition numbered at 1200 copies includes :

• The Samurai Shodown NeoGeo Collection game (physical edition) for PlayStation 4™.
  • An official NeoGeo box numbered at 1200 copies.  
  • An 104-page artbook featuring previously unpublished design documents and illustrations.
  • Two exclusive CDs to plunge back into the atypical sound universe of the Samurai Shodown series.
  • Seven lithographs in the colours of the Samurai Shodown saga.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo