- - - - -

• Questa discussione è bloccata Questa discussione è chiusa
Questa discussione ha avuto 8196 risposte

Manu&Oscar

Manu&Oscar
  • Il Nintendaro ha le sue ragioni, che la ragione non conosce

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Al via le veglie di preghiera sul Miiverse per un nuovo Metroid. :)

S. Clegane

S. Clegane
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

inb4 Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze 2 :sese: 

Manu&Oscar

Manu&Oscar

Retro Studios rivela che Nintendo li ha messi a sviluppare una app per QoL.  :sisi:

Laxys

Laxys
  • si stava meglio quando si stava peggio

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Retro Studios rivela che Nintendo li ha messi a sviluppare una app per QoL.  :sisi:

posso uccidere per molto meno :sisi:
lo so, posso riuscirci :sisi:

Manu&Oscar

Manu&Oscar

posso uccidere per molto meno :sisi:
lo so, posso riuscirci :sisi:

Davanti a un simile scempio nessuno ti giudicherebbe per questo.  :sese:

Laxys

Laxys

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Davanti a un simile scempio nessuno ti giudicherebbe per questo.  :sese:

solo Dio!
.. e non potrebbe far altro che darmi ragione :D

Watanabe

Watanabe
  • Gran Cerimoniere Chozo

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

solo Dio!
.. e non potrebbe far altro che darmi ragione :D

E avresti anche la mia benedizione :sisi:

TangorFopper

TangorFopper
  • Colecovision-er

Dati ufficiali di vendita:

B8a8gwSCMAAJC_c.png

Altra raccolta di numeri vari: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=980960

Modificata da TangorFopper, 28 January 2015 - 09:41 AM.

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

come vedono gli sviluppatori la prossima console portatile nintendo ?

Game devs detail what they'd like to see in Nintendo's next-gen portable

Manfred Linzer — Shin’en Games (Nano Assault Neo, Art of Balance, FAST Racing Neo)

“First of all, we think it would be wise to unify the mobile and console platforms. There was already some talk about that from Mr. Miyamoto, and it would be certainly a step into the right direction. Of course mobile chip-sets can’t compete with desktop chips in terms of bandwidth, but already by simply using a lower resolution for mobile than on desktops, it could make it happen. Using 480p compared to 1080p means already nearly 80% bandwidth reduction.

A priority for a new handheld should be a GPU on par with the Wii U GPU, in terms of capabilities, but not necessarily bandwidth. Also its’ multicore setup would make sense on handheld platforms. This would already allow Mario Kart 8 or Nano Assault Neo visuals on a handheld, which would make everyone pretty happy I guess. More important than GPU and CPU specs would be a new form factor. Merging physical and touch controls into something unique and exciting is something that we would love to see from Nintendo.”

Julius Guldbog — Image and Form (Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Heist)

“I’d personally love to see:

– New improved 3D screen that lets you interact with the 3D objects in some way.

– Haptic feedback touchscreen

– Streaming features. Play the game in HD on your TV at home and on your small screen on the move.”

Jason Canam — Drinkbox Studios (Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition)

“I think a next-gen handheld is a good place for Nintendo to improve on their network and user account systems. Having handhelds and consoles on a unified account system that eases and encourages the use of both platforms together would be a huge improvement. And the template already exists, what Sony has done with the PlayStation Network and how the Vita and the PS3/PS4 work together is a great starting point. It’s nice to see that Nintendo is “baby-stepping” their way along this path, with Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars being cross-buy for Wii U and 3DS. I’d love to see all Virtual Console games go cross-buy & cross-play, as a standard.

Nintendo is only behind in the technological sense, as they’ve been making fun handheld-console interconnected experiences for a long time. The GameCube and the GameBoy Advance had some really interesting and unique gameplay features over a decade ago. The problem was having to find connection cables… which doesn’t sound like a huge deal, but I’m sure it kept most players from trying out games like Pac-Man Vs. (one of the most fun games ever), Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles or even trying out the Tingle Tuner in Wind Waker. Removing the barrier of needing extra peripherals and cables and streamlining the network to make connecting your handheld to your console much easier will allow Nintendo to make some pretty cool stuff.

I remember when Metroid Prime (GCN) and Metroid Fusion (GBA) came out on the same day. My mind can’t even handle thinking about what would happen if a next-gen console Metroid game and a next-gen handheld Metroid game launched on the same day… and the games interacted together in a really deep & meaningful way. I’d love to see (or develop!) that.”

Collin Van Ginkel — Two Tribes Games (Toki Tori 2, Edge, Swords & Soldiers, RIVE)

Currently we don’t focus a lot on portables, so I don’t have super strong opinions. Aside from the obvious things like having a better touch screen and internals, I think Nintendo’s weak spot is the OS. It’s maybe a bit weird to point that out for a device purely meant for booting up games, but they give the impression that there was no grand plan behind it all.

Also, there is a scenario in my mind where Nintendo’s handheld and console would converge into a single device, which I would applaud. But that might be a bit too soon from a technical perspective and make the portable too heavy or underpowered (or both ;).”

Jools Watsham — Renegade Kid (Moon Chronicles, Xeodrifter, Mutant Mudds)

“That’s a really tough question. Nintendo does not typically do the norm or what might be expected of them. That’s one of the reasons I think we all love them so much. They’re creative. They try to innovate and their focus is on the user experience.

When I first saw the Wii U at E3, I thought it was a home console and a handheld in one – allowing users to leave the home with the GamePad. Obviously, I was wrong. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if Nintendo did adopt a system with some kind of method for users to utilize their new Nintendo console at home and on the go.

What I would like to see in Nintendo’s next “handheld” is really just refinements of what we already have with the 3DS, but with the power to present graphic fidelity close to that of the Wii U so when viewed on a TV screen it looks suitable.

I am not sure if the technology already exists or if it is affordable for Nintendo to incorporate this, but a wireless connection from the handheld to send the signal to a TV set of your choosing would be wonderful, so the handheld essentially becomes the controller for the “home console”, much like the GamePad is now for the Wii U. Other players would also be able to wirelessly connect their controllers (Wiimotes, etc.) to the handheld for multiplayer action.

Having a single system that is both a handheld and a home console will enable developers (and Nintendo) to focus their attention on one device for development, while hopefully capturing two markets in one glorious swoop. The 3DS is already inching towards to closing the gap between home consoles and handheld, and seeing Nintendo take the leap to seamlessly combine these two markets would be exciting for players and developers.”

David D’Angelo — Yacht Club Games (“Shovel Knight”)

“There isn’t anything I ever want to see from Nintendo — by that I mean I love being surprised by them! I expect whatever they create is going to serve some unique gameplay vision they have in mind for the next generation. I’m sure the system will be inspired by a future Mario or Zelda game design. I simply can’t wait to jump on and see whatever crazy idea they come up with next!”

non diciamo sempre che nintendo dovrebbe seguire e ascoltare le esigenze degli sviluppatori terze party ? :sese:

Spoiler

Laxys

Laxys

Dati ufficiali di vendita:

B8a8gwSCMAAJC_c.png

Altra raccolta di numeri vari: http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=980960

allucinante...certo che wii e ds sono su un altro pianeta

xandreax

xandreax
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

E3 2015 di nintendo quando si tiene?, per il 12 ho  i campionati pokèmon.

-Eklipse della Mancia-

-Eklipse della Mancia-
  • Every game has a story. Only one is a Legend...

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Se intendi l'evento di presentazione pre E3, robabilmente il 16/06 alle 18:00.

L'esposizione dal 16 al 18.

TangorFopper

TangorFopper
  • Colecovision-er

http://www.unseen64....er-games-pitch/

In 1998, Nintendo of America’s internal team, Nintendo Software Technology developed a pitch to lock down exclusive access to the Harry Potter rights. Had it been successful, Nintendo would have secured the rights to produce all adaptations of the book series for the indefinite future in video game form; potentially preventing the eventual movie adaptations from being created altogether.

S. Clegane

S. Clegane
  • StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

edit, lol letto male scusate

Modificata da SpiralOut, 09 February 2015 - 10:29 AM.

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

ah ecco qual'era il brand famoso "al pari di starwars" di cui nintendo stava sviluppando un gioco su licenza secondo un rumor di qualche giorno fa...

unseen64 è davvero sempre fonte di curiosità simpatiche.

io volevo il gioco di kimba il leone bianco però...

Leggono questa discussione 2 utenti

0 utenti, 2 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo