Rock Simulator 2014

- - - - - rock simulator 2014

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 7 risposte

Sting87

Sting87
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

Bq5e1AuCYAEkD_r.jpg

Genere: RPG, Casual, Simulation, Free To Play
Lingua: English
Numero Giocatori: Single-player
Steam Greenlight: Link

Descrizione
Rocce, che descrizione volete O.O !?

Rock Simulator 2014 is real, on Steam Greenlight

Andy Chalk at 23:13 on 25 June 2014
You've played Truck Simulator, Surgeon Simulator, Farming Simulator and even Goat Simulator. But someday soon, you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in an innovative and highly-detailed simulation that promises to surpass them all: Rock Simulator 2014.

"This simulator is a rock enthusiasts dream. You can watch beautiful rocks in any location in the world," developer Strange Panther Games states on the Steam Greenlight page. "From grass plains to salt flats, there are dozens of hand designed BEAUTIFUL environments."

Some of those environments are presumably still in the concept stage, as the most recent development update includes a request for aid from a 3D modeler. Even so, things appear to be coming along well: The game is number 69 on the Greenlight rankings. Three Rock Simulator 2014 screens are also available, and while the backgrounds are clearly still in beta, the rocks themselves are some fine looking slabs of stone.

Yes. This is a real game. Rock Simulator 2014 will launch as a PC exclusive single-player game, although we can't help but wonder about a possible multiplayer component. We've reached out to the developer for more information and hope to hear back soon.

Video Gameplay & Trailer

Sting87

Sting87
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Esiste qualcosa su cui non hanno fatto un simulatore di questi tempi ?!

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Esiste qualcosa su cui non hanno fatto un simulatore di questi tempi ?!

quello dei gatti non l' han cagato, quello dell' orso....u_u

https://www.kickstar.../bear-simulator

It's like a mini Skyrim but you're a bear.

Modificata da Insector, 28 June 2014 - 09:50 AM.

Sting87

Sting87
  • Eye Master

quello dei gatti non l' han cagato, quello dell' orso....u_u

https://www.kickstar.../bear-simulator

It's like a mini Skyrim but you're a bear.

Fa anche il fus ro dah l'orso XD ?!

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Eh ma poi le trote come le prendi.

Forse c'è il gigante bigfoot.

Lo sto prendendo pure sul serio

Modificata da Insector, 28 June 2014 - 10:04 AM.

White

White
  • @uait.jpeg

ma è stato approvato ?

Sting87

Sting87
  • Eye Master

Eh ma poi le trote come le prendi.

Forse c'è il gigante bigfoot.

Lo sto prendendo pure sul serio

:asd: .

ma è stato approvato ?

Non ne sono sicuro, ma pare che su Kikstarter abbiano abbassato l'obbiettivo economico per le donazioni  :nelcesso: .

-----------------

Phil Savage at 16:27 on 27 June 2014

Update: The developers have reduced the project's funding goal to $500.

Original: Rock Simulator 2014, then. That it exists is seemingly joke enough, but now its developers are asking that people help support its development. A new IndieGoGo campaign has appeared, asking crowdfunders for $5,000. Hilarious, right?

As much as I usually love the sillier aspects of our hobby, there's an important point to raise before we continue: coverage is not endorsement. That this is happening strikes me as noteworthy—especially as questions are increasingly being asked about the quality of games making it onto popular distribution channels, and the risk and tension that surrounds Kickstarter and Early Access. You are, of course, free to spend your money however you please, but, in this case, I certainly wouldn't advise it. For one thing, I'm yet to see how the joke will extend past this image.

The campaign is using IndieGoGo's Flexible Funding option, meaning any money raised will go to the developers—whether they reach the $5,000 total or not. The campaign page says the money will go towards licensing the software, and that all funds will "go directly toward the game", but beyond that, they're not entirely clear about what that entails.

It's all a bit strange, but also hopefully means we're fast approaching the end of this "deliberately bad simulator" joke. There have been some good things to come out of it—Surgeon Simulator standing out as a particular high—but now we seem locked into a race to rock-bottom. I know; I'm sorry. I had to get that in somewhere.

Beyond the campaign itself, Rock Simulator 2014 will be "free to play". Hopefully, by that, the devs actually mean free—unless they've got plans for some pegmatite DLC.

-----------------

San Giovanni Bassista

San Giovanni Bassista
  • "sei pił inutile di un bassista in un gruppo punk"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

E vengano ora i sonari/boxari/nintendari a dirci "non c'avemo zelda, the last of us e halo", queste sono le esclusive di peso, altrochè  :ninja:!!

XD adoro sti trolloni, magari sarà pure figo come goat simulator  

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo