Vai al contenuto

[3DS] Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D - Il calcio in 3DE se non mi piace il calcio?"No mio problema"[cit.]

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 152 risposte

Sondaggio: Che voto gli daresti? (6 utenti che hanno votato)

PES 3D 2011: che voto gli diamo?

1. 10. CAMPIONI DEL MONDO! CAMPIONI DEL MONDO! (0 voti [0.00%])

Percentuale di voti: 0.00%

2. 9. The Chaaaaaaaampions!!!! (1 voti [16.67%])

Percentuale di voti: 16.67%

3. 8. Scudetto assicurato (2 voti [33.33%])

Percentuale di voti: 33.33%

4. 7. Europa league (1 voti [16.67%])

5. 6. Intertoto (0 voti [0.00%])

6. 5. Serie B (1 voti [16.67%])

7. 4. Serie C1 (0 voti [0.00%])

8. 3. Serie C2 (0 voti [0.00%])

9. 2. Dilettanti (0 voti [0.00%])

10. 1. Scapoli e Ammogliati (1 voti [16.67%])

Voto Gli ospiti non possono votare

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
titolo di lancio.

Winning Eleven 3DSoccer - 5800 yen

Immagine inserita

Immagine inserita

AtenanoSaint

AtenanoSaint
  • SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Chi è stato lo sfigato al quale si è rotto il pc e che ha cercato invano di collegarsi con mezzi di fortuna (leggi DSi) alle 2.50 di questa notte per avere qualche informazione? :snape:

Se nel 3DS la Nintendo non mi mette un browser web decente giuro che salto l' acquisto XD

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
La cosa bella è che c'erano sul sito N video di pubblicità nonchè quello generale di OS e feature.
Stavo con l'iPhone nel letto
Ebbene,non solo si vedevano,ma si vedevano a risoluzione perfetta per l'iPhone,pulizia incredibile,stavo così l'altra notte :fg: XD

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Immagine inserita

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

Registrato sull'OFLC

PES 2011 3D - PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
questo lo prendo al lancio, se c'è.
ah, ho letto alcuni hands on divertentissimo, tipo: a parte il 3d, è un gioco di calcio.

:fg:

BoLd

BoLd
  • Little Eye Fan

• Stelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente
hands on da :applauso:

Vampirolol

Vampirolol
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Il 3D potrebbe aiutare molto sulle prospettive anche in questo genere :sisi:

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

Preview da CVG

I've never been Nintendo's biggest fan. That's not out of disdain, nor any particular anti-Mario principal - just out of chance.

I spent my tenderest years with Sonic and Alex Kidd on Master Systems and Mega Drives, before making a teenage transition to PC, and games like Sci-Fi RPG Starship Titanic and Blade Runner.

Then came the PlayStation, PS2, Xbox, 360 and PS3... and adulthood. Without knowing it, I'd left Nintendo on the backburner for most of my young life. I'd never really paid it very much attention. Nobody's fault, I just happened to pass it by.

A large portion of hardcore gamers, however, have built the foundations of their passion with the likes of the SNES and N64. They struggle to understand why I haven't reserved a special corner of my soul for the creations of Miyamoto-san.

I may not share their nostalgic passion, but I can understand why they might feel a little aggrieved that their favourite name in gaming is now all-too-readily associated with family friendly shovelware as much as it is Donkey Kong and Mario Galaxy.

With the Wii, Nintendo has successfully captured perhaps its biggest audience ever - but for many it's the wrong kind of audience, and you'll see more DS consoles clutched by Brain Training commuters than anything else.

But now there's finally cause for those frowning Mario lovers to cheer: last week Nintendo said that its new 3D handheld will blow the hardcore audience away.

While I'd say the company needs to reign in its hyperbole horses just a bit, I do think it may have something of a point.

See, my first taste of glasses-free 3D came on Friday, when I got around half an hour of hands-on time with PES 3DS (before a red cloth-clad ninja crashed through the office window to reclaim the loaner. I relinquished the device just before his blade took my trembling hands.)

Pro Evolution Soccer was a great 3DS title with which to 'break in' a gamer like me... not only because it isn't typical of Nintendo's recent output but also because I'm a well-groomed PES fanboy. Finally, I have a reason to fuss about Nintendo like a Kirby fanboy.

Once I'd adjusted my eyes to the box-like depth of the game, the first thing I noticed, in fact was that PES 3DS looks and plays a lot like the Pro Evolution Soccer of five years ago.

It sounds like a criticism, but it absolutely isn't: that's far more than the DS could even dream of achieving. I'd even say that in terms of basic design PES 3DS looks better than the latest Wii offering in terms of animation.

It plays like PES 5 as well, which again can be taken as a compliment (depending on your footballing stance). With PES 2011 being a much weightier and more solemn affair in its movements and spectacle, and far more sensitive to player error, fans of classic PES will love what this 3DS version has to offer; namely fierce shots from too far out and fast-paced, flamboyant dribbling should you decide to throw caution to the wind and just leg it.

In terms of how well built the 3DS is for actually playing football sims, I had the same problems I had playing FIFA on PSP and probably will have on any handheld.

With smaller buttons packed closer together it takes time to realign the boundaries of your fingers movements, especially when it comes to quick movements. The shoulder buttons are a bit squashed up against the back of the screen when it's unfolded as well.

As with the PSP, the 3DS analogue nub requires much more effort than a full controller as well. Because there's no actual stick you're pushing the analogue control around rather than pulling and tilting. The simple addition of a concave surface means your thumb won't slip, which improves on the PSP but still doesn't provide quite the level of control needed for those more intricate dribble paths and slight but sudden changes in direction.

Then there's the issue of the 3D itself. The thing is, in times of panic, tension or opportunity I'm a chronic control mover. I'll whip my pad up and down, twist it left and right, bring it slamming into my body or stretch it to the screen like an offering. Anything to will the gaming gods to look favourably on me.

You can't do that with a 3DS. Move it a little bit and the screen loses focus, move it a bit more and it might even (perceivably) black-out for a split-second. Advising players to keep the screen still and in that 'sweet spot' is all well and good for your run of the mill platformer, but for games that fuel the adrenaline and perhaps rely on twitch based reactions, it's going to take a very disciplined gamers to maintain the perfect position when it matters.

Having said that the 3D effect is pretty astonishing, even more so considering you're not wearing any glasses. I was an instant believer in the power of 3D on PlayStation when we first witnessed it in the office back in July and that same feeling of certainty swelled up once again with the 3DS.

It didn't matter to me that this version of PES was running with technically dated graphics compared to the modern console monsters, the 3D effect gives graphics a quality and a richness that no level of HD visuals can master alone.

It brings with it a different kind of realism, an immersion that just doesn't happen with HD no matter how close we get to the photo-realistic uncanny valley.

HD will always separate the player and the game with a pane of glass - on 3DS, my 11 footballers may not have been the prettiest renders in the world but it did feel like I could reach in and pick them up if they strayed offside.

During play, with the standard PES tele cam view, the 3D admittedly has a marginal effect. It just feels like the pitch is set further back than the device should allow.

It's during replays, corners and free kicks, however, that the effect smashes you in the face with a tremendous sense of depth and, as a result, the illusion of more detail.

That's why Nintendo has the opportunity to touch each and every person who even considers the 3DS, and why I think it'll pull in a wider audience than ever.

This is the same company responsible for all the iconic hardcore heroes like Mario, Donkey Kong, Link and Kirby but it's also the house of Brain Training for early morning tube users.

Then there are names for gamers without such a strong sense of nostalgia; MGS: Snake Eater, Resident Evil and PES.

And finally there's this whole new-fangled 3D gimmick - which actually isn't a gimmick at all. Aside from some disturbance if you're into shaking with rage while you game, it works just as well on a little, graphics-free handheld as it does on a massive three thousand pound screen - thick-rimmed goggles included.

Vampirolol

Vampirolol
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

ma solo io giocavo a calcio su Gameboy? :D

Io avevo soccer qualcosa :ph34r: era divertentissimo!!!!

Bellissima la preview

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

Dalla relazione con gli investitori,viene fuori che PES usa lo StreetPass,così

In Konami's "Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D" you can exchange the players and formations that you have registered. A kind of simulation game is played using these parameters.

No Presta bought it

No Presta bought it
  • E3 2014 is coming

http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=34003

Nuove immagini,persino Messi che promuove. XD

Guest_RosoeYe

Guest_RosoeYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti
L'unico fail di questo gioco è l'assenza dell'online.

Guest_RinkueYe

Guest_RinkueYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

L'unico fail di questo gioco è l'assenza dell'online.

Non c'è l'online??

Sicuro? se è vero , è un fail punto :ph34r:

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

già, non c'è, peccato.
belli gli screen, bel passo avanti rispetto alla versione DS.
la visuale alle spalle ho letto che in attacco funziona molto bene, e trasmette grande senso di immersione con il 3d, mentre in difesa crea qualche problema di orientamento. vedremo se è questione di abitudine o meno. nel caso ci son anche le classiche inquadrature della serie. il touch mostra la mappa, che è un bene, e uno strano riquadro che non capito a che serve e mi piacerebbe capirlo, invece. se il frame rate è buono, sarà senza dubbio soddisfacente per me, che tra piciaduri e calcistici mi lancio sul casual old style portatile che è un piacere XD

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo