- Re:Coded is being developed to allow more fans to experience the game, the DS was selected as most people have the hardware.
- Another reason for the hardware choice is that Coded was developed with the lack of analog in mind.
- The story will be the same as Coded, but aside from the event scenes the game will see many major changes.
- The game is targeting more casual gamers, and will have an adjustable difficulty setting like The World Ends With You.
- The design concept for Re:Coded is Coded+358Days+BbS.
- The co-director of BbS is supervising the battle planning for the game, while the same team will be handling the map design.
- The level up system in the game will be an expansion of the ideas from 358 Days
- There will be multiplayer elements, including avatars which can be unlocked featuring the characters from BbS, and Lightning from FFXIII.
- There will be a secret movie in the game.
- Currently 80% complete.
Modificata da Soma, 25 June 2010 - 12:02 AM.