PQube Games pubblicherà il gioco in Europa e Nord America.
Dusk Diver, which was confirmed for a worldwide release this Autumn, will be published by PQube both physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch in North America and Europe.
- "We hope to release on the same day globally. However, the local publisher will decide the exact date. Generally, the local release date will not be far off from the global release date. Kindly give them some time and they will announce the exact release date in the near future. We thank you for your interest in our game."
https://gematsu.com/...ber-24-in-japan - Screenshots gallery
Dusk Diver will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 24 in Japan for 4,800 yen, publisher Justdan International announced. It will support Japanese and Chinese voice-overs, and Japanese, Traditional Chinese, English, and Korean subtitles.
First-print copies of the game will include a rubber strap. A special limited edition including seven tin badges, an art book, and a download code for additional costumes will also be available for 7,800 yen.
The action RPG is slated for a worldwide release this Autumn. PQube will handle publishing duties in North America and Europe.
- The anime action-game is based in Taipei's iconic Ximending district and takes the Musou genre to the next level. Additionally, Japanese voice actress Kate Mizukiri of sound studio Kotori Voice Inc. will not only play one of the characters, but also perform the exclusive cooperation song Sensen Shoujo!
- Dusk Diver is being locally developed in Taiwan and the first game to capture the vibrant and exciting lifestyle of Ximending district, one of the country's most popular tourist locations. The story starts at Exit 6 of the MRT station Ximending, showing a recreation of its streets in a realistic but fantasized world, rendered in beautiful anime style. From there on, players follow ordinary high school student Yang Yumo and experience her fantasy action adventure through Ximending and Youshanding, a mirror world with two faces.
- The special collaboration track Sensen Shoujo, sang by Kate Mizukiri, is about the world as seen through the character's eyes. It is produced by Kotori Voice Inc. and composed by shade, a successful composer for games such as Rance VII – Sengoku Rance and Azur Lane. On top of that, the team cast a very talented selection of Taiwanese and Japanese voice actors to breathe life into the unique characters.
- Travel between the surface and the inner worlds to quietly protect the peace of Ximending – The game world consists of two dimensions. Players can explore the realistic Ximending street and its storylines, feast on the local cuisines to boost attributes, and engage in demon-slaying missions to protect Ximending.
- Utilize diverse attack combinations, tons of moves and skills, and summon guardians to flight alongside – In the unique battle system, you can use light and heavy attacks to chain up various combat styles, and summon guardians and cast their ultimates when it's time to eliminate your foes. Also, take advantage of each guardian's traits to carry out the battle most effectively.
- Play as Resolute High-Schooler Yang Yumo – Her spiritual powers are awoken when phantoms appear in the neighborhood.
- Walk Between Two Dimensions – An unpredictable rift connects the worlds of mortal humans and phantoms together. It's up to you to defend the human realm!
- Vanquish Enemies with a Dynamic Action-Oriented Combat System – Chain up light and heavy attacks, create powerful combos and accummulate power to unleash the devestating D.ARMS combat mode.
- Summon and Fight Alongside Multiple Guardians – Powerful gods who can unleash ultimate attacks for a wider variety of combat strategies.
- Immerse Yourself in the City – Boost attributes by exploring stores, tasting local delicacies and forming bonds with your guardians.
- A Cast of Prominent Voice Actors – Including Rina Sato (Persona 5, Bleach, Ao no Exorcist) voicing the heroine Yang Yumo.
- A Unique Taipei Neighborhood, Vividly Recreated – Powered by Unreal Engine bringing the bustling Ximending district and its inhabitants, to life with gorgeous visuals and battle sequences.