[XOne-Series/PS4-5/PC] Persona 5: The RoyalIn occidente nel 2020

persona 5 atlus

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 67 risposte

sonuccio

sonuccio
  • all we can do is keep breathing

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwygr79j591vsb5ezo6_1280.jpg

sonuccio

sonuccio

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

l'ultimo triler

sonuccio

sonuccio

opening

una PS4/PS4Pro limited brandizzata

sonuccio

sonuccio

11 min di video per il prologo

da 1:52:39 a 2:03:50

sonuccio

sonuccio

nell'ultimo Morgana's Report viene mostrato un altro elemento inedito di questa edizione Royal, i "my palace"

“My Palace” is a special place where the player’s thoughts and memories are gathered. By using the “Palace Maker,” players can customize the palace with items and change the its overall decorations. You can also change the player character’s appearance to that of your favorite character in My Palace.

You will get “Awards” by achieving certain objects in your daily life and in battle, through which you can obtain “P Medals” to be used in My Palace. Using P Medals, you can purchase decorations for My Palace and customize it as you please.

When placing an item, the “cognitive existence” of your confidants may appear in My Palace. You may even be able to listen to special conversations…

You can also view any animations and special illustrations you have seen in the main story thus far in My Palace, as well as listen to your favorite songs. You can also enjoy the “cognitive existences” of your confidants and “multi-millionaire” mini-game in the My Palace play area. Since you can collect P Medals while playing, be sure to check it out.

Downloadable Content

The protagonists of Persona 3 and Persona 4 will appear as enemy characters in the “Challenge Battle” side activity of the Velvet Room. Players can challenge the battle with each protagonist. Take on a challenge outside of the ordinary!

Persona 5 Royal will also feature downloadable content costumes from other Atlus titles. Explore the palaces with the Phantom Thieves wearing your favorite costumes. Various other costumes can be added via downloadable content

Loxaerion

Loxaerion
  • Lost in PotD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Riescono pure a fare lo stesso dei dlc :asd: vabbè quantomeno sembrano essere solo costumi

sonuccio

sonuccio

tumblr_pz45ndR7sM1vsb5ezo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pz45ndR7sM1vsb5ezo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pz45ndR7sM1vsb5ezo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pz45ndR7sM1vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

sonuccio

sonuccio

ed ecco i DLC, per il 14 novembre in jap

costumi e musiche da Persona Q2 (in sostanza si hanno i pg in versione deformed) - 800yen-

boss battle col protagonista di Persona 3 -300yen-

boss battle col protagonista di Persona 4 -300yen-

sonuccio

sonuccio

annunciata la data occidentale: 31 marzo

2 le versioni ne negozi:

“Launch Edition”

€59.99

limited edition SteelBook case , PlayStation 4 dynamic theme. Pre-orders for the digital standard edition will also include the PlayStation 4 dynamic theme.

P5R-Dated-West_12-03-19_001-600x338.jpg

“Phantom Thieves Edition”

€89.99

Joker mask with stand, SteelBook case, soundtrack CD, collector’s box, art book, and PlayStation 4 dynamic theme download.

P5R-Dated-West_12-03-19_002-600x338.jpg

e 2 digitali:

The digital Deluxe Edition

€69.99

include the “Kasumi Costume Bundle” add-on.

P5R-Dated-West_12-03-19_003.jpg

digital Ultimate Edition

€99.99

include the “Persona 5 Royal DLC Pack,” which includes the costume, battle, and persona DLC found in the “Kasumi Costume Bundle,” the “Battle Bundle,” and the “Persona Bundle,” plus six additional costume packs.

P5R-Dated-West_12-03-19_004.jpg

i DLC invece saranno

• Kasumi Costume Bundle – 14.99
  • Battle Bundle – 9.99
  • Persona Bundle – 9.99
  • DLC Bundle – 59.99

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Cioè ma lo vendono a prezzo pieno?! :snape:

sonuccio

sonuccio

e che no? :pff:

Guest_WindtearseYe

Guest_WindtearseYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

Cioè ma lo vendono a prezzo pieno?! :snape:

è un upscale con nuovi contenuti, che ti aspettavi? E soprattutto, pensa a quanto tempo sta sottraendo a persona 6... :(

sonuccio

sonuccio

attenzione signori e signore, che Persona 5 The Royal sarà localizzato in ITALIANO! (e altre lingue più o meno utili come tedesco, spagnolo e francese)

P5R-Languages_12-12-19-600x553.jpg

vogliono fare il colpaccio con questa riedizione

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro
Ammetto che ormai non ci speravo più per via dei rumor che non venivano confermati, a questo punto mi unisco a chi comprerà per la prima volta il titolo in questione per supportare la scelta di Atlus

Ranma

Ranma
  • everyday's great at your junes

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

è un upscale con nuovi contenuti, che ti aspettavi? E soprattutto, pensa a quanto tempo sta sottraendo a persona 6... :(

ha anche i sottotitoli 

attenzione signori e signore, che Persona 5 The Royal sarà localizzato in ITALIANO! (e altre lingue più o meno utili come tedesco, spagnolo e francese)

P5R-Languages_12-12-19-600x553.jpg

vogliono fare il colpaccio con questa riedizione

ecco appunto :D

già ordinata la phantom thieves edition (che farà bella coppia con la steal your hart che ho già!)

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo