Info e trailer per Persona 5: The Royal, versione potenziata di P5 che aggiunge una serie di nuovi elementi, e che è prevista in Giappone per il 31 ottobre 2019 su PS4. Confermato anche in occidente (ed Asia) per un generico 2020. Altre info verranno rilasciate il 9 maggio.
Info ed immagini:
- Expanded re-release
- New third semester which lasts from January (end of base Persona 5 game) to mid-March (so about 73 days)
- Will not be DLC for the base Persona 5 game
- Improved graphics with 4K support for the PS4 Pro
- New story scenarios not seen in the base game
- Quality of life improvements like a new menu dedicated to confidants and stats. Also a new auto-read option has been added so you can sit back and enjoy scenes
- New opening and ending by Lyn, new battle music by Meguro
- Added a popular spot "Kichijoji" that represents Tokyo. New and old various cultures and individuality fuse and attract young and old men and women
- Main new character is called Kasumi Yoshizawa (voiced by Amamiya Sora). She is skilled gymnast and a transfer student just like Joker. She joins the Phantom Thieves to further her own mysterious goals. Kasumi admires the main protagonist, but doubts the Phantom Thieves' ways. Whether she is an enemy or ally remains to be seen.
- New confidant (Consultant) is called Takuto Maruki. He is a counselor who joined Shujin High following the events of April. Together, he works to help students such as the protagonist
- Game elements have now been completely upgraded. Selfies can now be sent by other members in group chats
- Human Morgana!
- New palace (unsure if there's more than one)
- Improvements to old palaces such as being able to use a grapple hook
- Joker has a grappling hook now (Thanks, Sakurai)
- New Social Links
- Improvements have been made to the UI
- New events with Caroline & Justine
- New types of strong enemies
- New treasures in palaces
- Assist commands in daily life
- Dual All-Out Attacks are back
- Futaba has an All-Out Attack now
Persona 5, which has sold more than 2.7 million units worldwide, is reborn with countless new additional elements. The student life is further enhanced with the previously untold third school semester. A new character that is the key to approaching the depths appears. And new strong enemies as well…
■ New Character: Kasumi Yoshizawa (voiced by Sora Amamiya)
A beautiful girl who transfers to Shujin Academy the same year the protagonist moves to Tokyo. She has made outstanding achievements as a rhythmic gymnast since middle school, and Shujin Academy has great expectations for her future. She seems to admire the protagonist, but rejects the Phantom Thieves…? Whether she is an enemy or ally remains to be seen.
■ New Confidant: Takuto Maruki (voiced by Satoshi Hino)
A new confidant of the Phantom Thieves. A part-time school counselor hired at the concern of the students followed by the case of a certain teacher that occurred in April at Shujin Academy. With his good listening skills and detailed advice, he is popular among the students. His arcana is “Le Consultant.”
■ The Untold Third Semester
The third school semester that was left untold in Persona 5 will finally be revealed.
—An unknown young man. He uses the “wagahai” pronoun. Do his manner of speech and appearance seem familiar…?
—A New Year’s gathering with the Phantom Thieves.
■ A Reborn Persona 5 Experience
The student life is further enhanced with new city areas, a “Darts Live” collaboration, and more.
A popular spot in Tokyo, Kichijouji is a new area players can visit. With a mix of new and old, various cultures and personalities clash in this area that attracts men and women of all ages.
—Darts Live Collaboration
Darts Live’s latest darts machine DARTSLIVE3 will be fully reproduced in-game. Invite friends after school. There may even be unexpected gains for the Phantom Thieves.
—New Date Spots
—Go Out with the Twins
—Memories in Photographs
■ Phantom Life
New strategies are required for battle. Experience an even more exciting double life as a Phantom Thief.
—New Strong Enemies: Kyouma
—Something strange happens in the jail cell…
—Mysterious treasure have appeared in the palace?
Play even more comfortably with additional elements.
With the “Status Assist” feature, you can get various school life suggestions. The ease of play has been remarkably improved.
—Countless New Songs
From sound composer Shoji Meguro comes countless new songs. The vocals for the opening, ending, battle music, and more are of course sung Lyn.
—PlayStation 4 Pro Support
The graphics have also been enhanced. With PlayStation 4 Pro you can experience an even more beautiful Persona 5 with greater detail and higher resolution for maximum realism.
- Title: Persona 5: The Royal
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Release Date: October 31, 2019 (Japan) / 2020 (Americas, Europe)
- Price: 8,800 yen (Standard Edition) / 13,800 yen (Limited Edition)
- CERO: Pending
- Genre: RPG
- Players: One
■ Next Update
More information will be announced on May 9.
Trailer giapponese e teaser che conferma la localizzazione: