Vai al contenuto

Nioh 2 Remastered - The Complete Edition [Topic Ufficiale][PS4-PS5] Disponibile!Versione Complete Edition con il primo Nioh a Febbraio 2021!

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 1397 risposte

P.O.P.

P.O.P.
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Non mi sarei mai aspettato un Ni-Oh 2 così vicino al primo.

Bene così, acquisto per me obbligatorio.

IoriSlash85

IoriSlash85
  • Lamer Lamer no mi

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

Altra bombetta eh :D

Sinceramente non mi aspettavo che annunciassero un seguito cosi presto.

Alucard

Alucard
  • Melancholiceye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
In pratica:

- Creazione del proprio avatar, visto che fu una cosa molto richiesta già dal primo Nioh;
- La novità principale è che il protagonista potrà trasformarsi in un Yokai;
- La storia si collega a quella del primo anche se prossimamente riveleranno l'ambientazione e il tempo;
- Vogliono dare morti più soddisfacenti ai giocatori;
- Come per il primo anche in questo secondo ci sarà una demo pubblica per i feedback;

Mai piaciuta sta cosa del creare il personaggio, personalmente ci son rimasto un po male, ma purtroppo pare che la maggior parte delle persone impazzisca per questa feature..
Basta solo che il personaggio che andremo a crearci non sarà muto durante le cutscenes..

---

Qui trovate l'intera intervista:

Nioh 2 director Fumihiko Yasuda and Team Ninja creative director Tom Lee shared first tidbits of information on the newly announced Nioh 2 during the PlayStation E3 2018 live stream yesterday.

During the interview, Yasuda confirmed that Nioh 2 will have a character creation system and that the protagonist will possess the power of yokai, allowing for yokai-versus-samurai and yokai-versus-yokai battles to unfold. Yasuda also confirms Team Ninja will release a demo ahead of the game’s release to gather fan feedback.

Get the tidbits from Yasuda below.

On his goal for Nioh 2…

Yasuda: “My goal for Nioh 2 would be a natural evolution, not a dramatic change or deterioration. In the first title, although we were very happy with how it was received, there were things that we could not have accomplished at the same time. So I’d like to strengthen what we did well, while at the same time fix some of the issues that we couldn’t do in time. That’s what I’d like to see happen in Nioh 2.”

On lessons learned in the original Nioh…

Yasuda: “Team Ninja is known for creating action games, but Nioh on the other hand was our first action RPG. So I’d say that in some of the game balancing and RPG departments, as well as some of the updates, there were certain issues that players might not have necessarily been happy with, so that’s something I’d like to improve upon and do better this time.”

On Nioh 2‘s story connections with the original Nioh…

Yasuda: “Yes, it ties in with the story of the first game—like the time and setting, those we will reveal in the days to come. But while I feel that those who have never played the original Nioh can enjoy the story, people who did can even more so enjoy it.

“And this is just sales talk, but Nioh is on sale right now, so we’d like to invite people who have never tried the game before to give it a try.”

On how feedback from the first game influenced development on Nioh 2…

Yasuda: “We did two demos before the first Nioh was launched, and we’re truly grateful for all the feedback from our fans. But having said that, after the game launched, one of the biggest requests that we had was character creation. And that’s something we’re going to implement in Nioh 2. Players will definitely be able to customize all the details, including gender and race.”

On what sets Nioh apart from other third-party action games…

Yasuda: “In general, I think it’s the close quarters combat system. We have certain elements that are very uniquely Japanese, such as the ki pulse and the weapon stances. In addition to that, maybe the fact that both the player and the enemy have a stamina bar. That’s probably something unique to Nioh.”

On the teaser trailer…

Yasuda: “Players can probably tell that the next protagonist actually possesses the power of yokai. We’ve seen samurai-versus-yokai and samurai-versus-samurai before, but this time around we’re going to have yokai-versus-samurai and yokai-versus-yokai as well, so you’ll be able to feel some of the yokai skills and moves, which should bring the action system to the next level.”

On the most important thing the team needs to get right with Nioh 2…

Yasuda: “First of all, as a masocore game, we’ll make it satisfying again, but in that we want to have more satisfying deaths for players. And while Team Ninja will do its best to bring everybody the best product, we don’t want it to be just our subjective opinion. So as we did with Nioh, we’ll release a free demo to for everyone again to get feedback and make this game right.”

And a message to fans…

Lee: “First of all, we want to thank everyone for making Nioh a success. And having said that, I think just to kind of draw a comparison of where we were and where we’re at, I think with Nioh it was our first time getting into that genre. And to be quite honest, as part of our team, we were a little bit cautious and it was sort of trepidatious in that sense. I think this time around, with the experience that we gained, and obviously all the encourage and support that we have, we’ve gained a lot of confidence as well. And thinking back, there were a lot of things that we didn’t get to do. But this time around, I guess the simple way for me to put this is, the glove are off, we’re going to go in hard. And so I hope the fans are ready for it, because I think this experience is going to be close to what we really had in mind. So I can’t wait for you guys to play it.”

Modificata da Sasuke Uchiha, 13 June 2018 - 06:54 AM.

Land J

Land J
  • One Eye

Io devo ancora giocare il primo, provai le demo, sbloccai i vari bonus e mi prese molto. Poi all'uscita diedi priorità a RE7 poi passai a HZD ecc.
Alla fine dell'anno scorso ero ad un passo dall'acquisto quando annunciarono la versione completa di tutti i dlc ma..... solo digitale e a forza di aspettare una retail completa (mai uscita), saltai di nuovo. Ora con l'annuncio del 2 e i Days of Play non ho più scuse lo prendo, 20 gioco base più 12 il pass in sconto o vado di totale digitale ( :( ) che con 30 prendo tutto

Alucard

Alucard
  • Melancholiceye

Io devo ancora giocare il primo, provai le demo, sbloccai i vari bonus e mi prese molto. Poi all'uscita diedi priorità a RE7 poi passai a HZD ecc.
Alla fine dell'anno scorso ero ad un passo dall'acquisto quando annunciarono la versione completa di tutti i dlc ma..... solo digitale e a forza di aspettare una retail completa (mai uscita), saltai di nuovo. Ora con l'annuncio del 2 e i Days of Play non ho più scuse lo prendo, 20 gioco base più 12 il pass in sconto o vado di totale digitale ( :( ) che con 30 prendo tutto

Io che prediligo roba retail prenderei 20€ l'edizione normale(è lo stesso prezzo che ho pagato anche io negli scorsi sconti del Black Friday) + Season Pass(pagato sempre in offerta a 10€).

Come gioco merita molto, se sei amante di questo genere poi ci vai a nozze.

Modificata da Sasuke Uchiha, 14 June 2018 - 12:22 PM.

Land J

Land J
  • One Eye

Io che prediligo roba retail prenderei 20€ l'edizione normale(è lo stesso prezzo che ho pagato anche io negli scorsi sconti del Black Friday) + Season Pass(pagato sempre in offerta a 10€).
Come gioco merita molto, se sei amante di questo genere poi ci vai a nozze.

Si infatti ho fatto così, sto scaricando tutto, domani lo comincio

MONNE FULL TIME

MONNE FULL TIME
  • Non c'è più posto per i "fanboys" siate obiettivi

Nioh 2: il primo video gameplay annuncia l'arrivo dell'Alpha Demo su PS4

Nioh 2 is Getting a Closed Alpha Starting Later this Week, First Gameplay Footage Revealed

Modificata da MONNE FULL TIME, 22 May 2019 - 05:59 PM.

Dernom

Dernom
  • Eye Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

come si fa per partecipare a questa closed beta?

the mentalist 1

the mentalist 1
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

come si fa per partecipare a questa closed beta?

pare che ti scelgono loro 

Shaq-fu

Shaq-fu
  • Team Abby

semplicemente sublime il predecessore, dopo il primo dark e bloodborne, forse il souls-like che più mi è piaciuto 

per questo seguito DEVONO introdurre nuovi mob e limare un pò le debolezze dei boss, che da metà gioco in avanti con i vari buff elementali delle armi cadevono un pò tutti abbastanza easy

Macleod

Macleod
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro
Io devo ancora recuperare il primo...

DjCala

DjCala
  • Vecchio stile, vecchia scuola

Pare figo, però mi sembra che ci stia avvicinando di più alla velocità di Ninja Gaiden, cosa che mi preoccupa un pò

Pox

Pox
  • Eye Supreme

Tirano a caso?come funziona?

Zanna 182

Zanna 182
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Mi ispirano un sacco le nuove meccaniche.

La trasformazione è meravigliosa !!! :dribble:  :dribble:

arkanoid18

arkanoid18
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
Mi è appena arrivata la mail col codice per provare l'Alpha, nella mail c'è scritto che saranno 3 missioni, un nuovo guerriero e un nuovo sistema di combattimento ci attende.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo