Vai al contenuto

[Topic Ufficiale] Vampyrdai creatori di LIS e Remember me

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 68 risposte

Wolversimon

Wolversimon
  • Un biglietto per Los Santos di sola andata, grazie.

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati

nella lista dice coming soon..percio' e' in programma..

Ah ok. Sulla scheda del gioco perché non lo dice...

Fred_Durst

Fred_Durst
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

nella lista dice coming soon..percio' e' in programma..

https://pbs.twimg.co...kXtVwAEXBSm.jpg

guardando con in alto a destra sulla copertina della versione xbox direi che invece già lo è (ottimizzato)

LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

https://www.xbox.com...x-enhanced-list

io in questa lista ufficiale lo vedo tra i giochi ottimizzati one x

Paino1975

Paino1975
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Quindi alla fine al dayone sarà ottimizzato per One X oppure no? La risoluzione? Sarà 4K? HDR?

Si conosce qualcosa di certo?

Grazie.

Il Re del Nord

Il Re del Nord
  • One Eye

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro
Per ora non è xbox one x enhanced

freisar

freisar
  • ^_^

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Per ora non è xbox one x enhanced

Si è nel listone ufficiale.....

Pippolotto

Pippolotto
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

sapete se il gioco e full-ita?

Il Re del Nord

Il Re del Nord
  • One Eye

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

sapete se il gioco e full-ita?

Testi e menù italiani.. I dialoghi sono in eng

freisar

freisar
  • ^_^

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

E ci è andata bene perchè all'inizio non erano previsti nemmeno quelli!

LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

pareri di gente che ci sta giocando:

Okay, first impressions are it is a lot more Bloodlines than I even expected. Solid writing. Solid story so far. Excellent world and atmosphere.

This thing is designed for multiple playthroughs for sure.
Troika fans are going to love this... 100%, It’s the closest game weve ever had since that experience so far. However, I think it is going to be a very marmite game and I can see it scoring a 7 purely because of it’s ‘gameplay’ not being traditional. There are elements like the combat being almost tacked on, but then I felt the same about Bloodlines, and when everything else is really good.... you know where this is going. It is probably going to review and sell much like Bloodlines did for exactly the same reasons? But become a cult hit. That is my instinct anyways. We will see if it holds up until the end of the game but so far I am impressed and engrossed.

I honestly think were going to have endless threads like ‘the witcher 3 has bad conbat’ hyperbole x9000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished it up for review. It is interesting timing to see a game like this and Detroit come out so near one another. I like how both are doing a ton of things with narrative and branching storytelling. Hope to see it continue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing/reviewing it at present. Can't/won't say anything due to embargo except this: one of the hardest but most interesting games I've had to write up about since I started reviewing games. I have a lot to say that's for certain, so now it's a case of trying one's best to translate that into half-decent, coherent text. Thoughts/feelings/opinions are a tad more all over the place...but that's not inherently a bad thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Combat is a important aspect. I would say you it's 50% combat and 50% investigations and dialogues.

Actually there are almost no Stealth abilities. Of course you can run away from enemies.
Very cool. All NPCs are unique and people are connected to other people. And if you kill them, this will affect the district. I have lost a whole district because a key human died. I don't know if this was story relevant or so. But there was still stuff to do. Was very surprised. And yeah, there are many

choices to make.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, I absolutely love it.

The atmosphere is fantastic and the whole game is so interesting, I can't wait to play more and find out how everything works. You can see all the important people of the town in your menu and how good their blood is, what the family relationships are, if they are sick and many more. It's great.
But, I play it on the X and the performance is really janky, the performance is dropping left and right, right from the start and you can clearly see that this is not an AAA game by any means. But it's also nothing that really bothers me so far, it's not dropping to 20 fps for a long time or any like that, it's more like when you move and turn the camera fast it drops a bit for a second or 2 and you can just feel that. My best comparison would be that graphically and technically, it reminds me so much on the first The Evil Within. Specially graphically.
At least the resolution and/or anti aliasing is top notch. No flimmering at all, always razor sharp in 1080p super sampling and 100% clean, this is a great thing.
Can't wait to play more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

played around 3 hours. if you are interested you can expect:

- much (!) talking with branching options
- unique NPC´s
- the goal is to find out who they are, what they think and if they could be a target to satisfy your lust for blood or if you help them with their problems
-sidequests popping up through conversations
-very moody atmosphere
-great ambiance
-servicable, fast combat with melee and distance weapons
-many skills and decisions what to skill
-fitting soundtrack
-a very unique game

if you like RPG´s with a touch of action i would say this is a no brainer. really enjoying the conversations in the game, it is very in depth stuff. Sometimes you will feel like a vampire Sherlock trying to piece together informations and connections between NPC´s. i am pleased so far!

GymWolf

GymWolf
  • fifth time is the charm

Ti manca il topic sul whisky su tl e poi le hai spammate ovunque ste impressioni :asd:

freisar

freisar
  • ^_^

Ma il pteload ce anche da noi?

Neuro

Neuro
  • Esploratore Spaziale

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

le impressioni sembrano molto promettenti!

Iama

Iama
  • Starfield - Sarņ irreperibile

• Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Per i multipiatta ormai si scrive quasi solo nella sezione ps4, ad esempio io giochi come spyro vampyr li prenderò probabilmente su one ma comunque scrivo di là nel caso XD

Capisco che è molto più stimolante parlare dove c'è più flusso ma, se potete, aiutateci a commentare e tener vivi i topic di questi giochi anche qui

/OT e grazie

Wolversimon

Wolversimon
  • Un biglietto per Los Santos di sola andata, grazie.

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati
Quando escono le recensioni?

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo