[PS4-5/XSeries/PC] Metaphor: ReFantazioProject Re Fantasy

atlus studio zero

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 81 risposte

Winterfury

Winterfury
  • Allah al bar

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Penso c'entri meno di zero

:gad2:

Va beh, visto che sono l'unico ad aver notato la cosa (anche a lv internazionale) a questo punto è molto probabile che sia io ad essermi bevuto il cervello.

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Penso c'entri meno di zero

COINCIDENZA?!

Io non credo...

adamkadmon.gif

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Lol, Yoko Taro su questo progetto:

“Hello, nice to meet you, I’m Yoko Taro. I believe that many Atlus fans don’t know me, so I figured that I should introduce myself. I make games such as NieR and Draken-something for Square Enix, and I was asked by the folks from Atlus’ PR department to share a comment about their brand new fantasy RPG project.”

“You might not be able to tell from the video alone, but this conference room is actually Square Enix’s conference room, and as you may know, Square Enix is known for being the head temple of that big fantasy RPG. And to think that you’ve come all the way here, to this head temple, to express that you’re starting a new IP… I think that Atlus, rather, Atlus’ PR, is very courageous.”

“Actually, there’s something I thought I should show you guys—Japan’s video game distribution map.”

20161227_044556_thumb.png

From the top going clockwise, the graph shows “fantasy,” “real,” “modern,” and “pop.”

“I believe that it [Japan’s video game distribution map] is something like this.

20161227_044900_thumb.png

“If you’re wondering what the Japanese game industry is like, first we have Final Fantasy in the upper-right like bam, and Dragon Quest on the upper-left like bam. I believe this about covers half of Japan’s game industry.”

20161227_045108_thumb.png

“If you’re wondering where Atlus is located, it’s something like this. The bottom-middle has Persona, the bottom-right has Yakuza hiding there, and Danganronpa on the bottom-left. When it comes to Danganronpa, I think that their market kind of overlaps that of Persona’s a bit, but since they’re from different companies, it’s whatever.”

20161227_045420_thumb.png

“And if I were to point where NieR, the games that I make, is located in the Japanese game industry, it would be this tiny part here. That’s the game I make. Caught right between the crevice of Square Enix’s giant titles and Atlus’ wonderful titles, we’re barely making it alive, somehow, and that is the current situation.”

20161227_045909_thumb.png

“In regard to this and what will happen with Atlus’ new fantasy RPG project that got announced, Atlus’ Persona part would be entering the fantasy territory.”

20161227_050028_thumb.png

死 (death)

“So what does that mean if Persona goes into fantasy? It means NieR would die.”

20161227_050202_thumb.png

“If it were to die, that would be no good, and we need to find a way to survive, so I figured that if Persona comes to the fantasy area, then we should just go down there. So I thought we might as well just make NieR into a school setting, or something.”

20161227_050540_thumb.png

“But when I spoke to Atlus about that, they said that the fantasy RPG project will be made as a fantasy RPG, but they will also keep making Persona games. So, if you’re wondering what will come of this, that means that NieR has nowhere to run and will die either way.”

20161227_050653_thumb.png

Conclusion: I want you to reconsider

What I want to tell you guys about Atlus’ new fantasy RPG project—I want you to reconsider it. I strongly want to ask you guys this. And to you Atlus fans, I want you to give up on the new fantasy RPG project. That’s what I’m thinking.”

20161227_051148_thumb.png

“And finally, the game I’m working on, called NieR: Automata, releases next year on February 23. Thank you for your continued support!”

http://www.siliconer..._medium=twitter

I love Atlus. So, could you give me a job?

https://twitter.com/...908362836385793

Loxaerion

Loxaerion
  • Lost in PotD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
A dire il vero anche per me è stato inevitabile ripensare un attimo a "Re:Zero" leggendo ka citazione "Starting from Zero", dato che era praticamebte il sottotitolo dell'opera

Un pó come il film de L'Enigmista che non c'entra niente con Saw...

Modificata da Loxaerion, 02 January 2017 - 09:37 AM.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Niente di particolarmente rilevante, ma hanno aperto un blog ufficiale in cui dovrebbero cominciare a parlare dell'organizzazione del team di sviluppo:

Part 1 features Studio Zero director & producer Katsura Hashino talking about the new studio, and it includes pictures of it as well.

• The project is still in its early stages, so the development of it is not in a high paced situation yet. Hashino hopes to introduce the state of the studio, the current state of development, etc. while asking other members of the team to participate using the development blog as the game advances.
  • Hashino has been traveling with the staff, playing the Game Boy Color version of Dragon Quest III every day on a Game Boy Advance. The scenario setup and party members are completed after only a few minutes. It is a much faster speed compared to the setup of the Persona games. Making a more conscious “rhythm” has been a topic of discussion with other members regarding his new RPG, and it is a “rhythm” he would like to talk about in the future.

Studio-Zero-Office-1.jpg

• A shield with the studio logo recently came in. It includes the “Fool, a character that Soejima of the art work team inserted into the logo. Things can now be printed on various thing in a short time, so a T-shirt has also been made with the studio logo (left on a shelf without anyone having the opportunity to wear it). Hashino considers giving it as a gift to someone.
Studio-Zero-Office-2.jpg Studio-Zero-Office-3.jpg
  • A long table has been placed beside the work space to ease communication. A Sony Liberty stereo can be seen in this image. Working in this studio, there may be times when you hear jazz, or the P5 soundtrack playing in the background. Currently, the staff like to listen to the soundtrack from The Legend of Zelda.
Studio-Zero-Office-4.jpg Studio-Zero-Office-5.jpg
  • On a bookshelf, development materials are gathering little by little. Hashino recommends good books to the staff and they read them, and vice-versa.
  • While the blog may not be very popular right now, they started it because they are steadily preparing work on their title. And also because they are looking for development staff. Both the staff and the environment are still immature, and the team is still at a small stage, but Hashino wants to gradually make significant developments.

http://personacentra...tudio-pictures/

http://rpg.jp/newslog/

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Altro aggiornamento sullo studio delle meccaniche dei TRPG:

Part 2 features Atlus planner Kenichi Goto and a study group within Atlus using the Tabletop RPG Dungeons & Dragons.

• Kenichi Goto was the lead battle planner for Persona 5. He has worked on Persona 4 Golden, the Raidou Kuzunoha series and Trauma Team. He has also worked on the first Etrian Odyssey, as well as the “Cielo shooting” mini-game in Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner. Most of his experience revolves around RPG combat.
  • As the name suggests, “Project Re Fantasy” has a fantasy theme, but the background and knowledge concerning “fantasy work” from the staff are all distinct. So to get everyone on the same page and increase their understanding of the subject material, they held a study group.
  • The theme of the study group was the originator of the Tabletop RPG, Dungeons and Dragons (D&D).

Dungeons-and-Dragons.jpg

• As a middle-aged gamer, Goto grew up with the evolution of video games since the introduction of the Nintendo Entertainment System in his elementary school days, and inevitably became addicted to TRPGs. Within the worlds of Araycrust and Elindil, he has been adventuring with his colleagues. He believes that the experiences of these adventures and the creative work derived from them are the roots of where their own games come from.
  • With his TRPG experiences in mind, Goto decided to hold a TRPG study group on his own initiative. He decided on D&D, since its basic rules and sample scenarios would reduce the complexity.
  • The DM (Dungeon Master) intentionally prepared the game for players inexperienced with TRPGs and for Goto, who has a long history with the genre.
Atlus-Study-Group.jpg Atlus-Study-Group-2.jpg
  • The study group at the time, as seen in the above images, was filmed.
  • Consisting of members from game development, Goto observed through playing that players made good use of restricted magic. A gimmick used for the playing field gave the boss an advantage, which brought about play that could not be thought of as beginner level. It made Goto excited and interested, and made him think they were team members who could be relied upon.
  • Goto thinks that TRPGs are a fun medium based on a trusting relationship between the “master side” that provides stories, and the players who enjoy the story. Goto believes that it would be great if they could build that sort of relationship with users and the titles originating from Studio Zero.
  • Goto is studying every day by holding daily studies like this. Building a new title carefully from the start of the project is a lot of fun.
  • It will be a while before they can deliver the results of these studies to everyone, but he wants people to wait and anticipate it.

http://personacentra...nt-blog-part-2/

http://rpg.jp/newslog/2277/

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Nel mini documentario su Katsura Hashino (che fa parte del canale Toco Toco) c'è un breve segmento anche per questo progetto in cui vengono mostrati alcuni artworks:

kKqmdCi.jpg

R4QJMNa.jpg

D7Utr4H.jpg

WV0EP1N.jpg

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Altro aggiornamento dal blog ufficiale:

Part 3 features the scenario writer Yuichiro Tanaka talking about the layout of the newly formed Studio Zero’s entrance, which he belongs to.

• Yuichiro Tanaka has been a scenario planner focused on the Persona series until now. He was involved with Persona 3Persona 4Persona 5, and Catherine.

Studio-Zero-Entrance.jpg

• The above shows the studio logo installed at the entrance of the place. It’s 1cm thick, made entirely of crystal glass. The door visible to the right is labelled “STAFF ONLY.”
  • There are not any figures or goods decorating the place since they haven’t had any time since the studio’s launch.
Atlus-Sound-Team.jpg Atlus-Sound-Team-Booths.jpg
  • Further to the right of the entrance is a door labelled “Atlus Sound Team.” The booths for each staff member of the sound team are lined up next to the Studio Zero floor. Meguro’s is the front door. It’s also Shuhei Kita, Ryota Kozuka, Toshiki Konishi and Kenichi Tsuchiya’s workplace. The sound booths are customized with sound insulated doors.
  • At Atlus, they will actively seek out the impressions of their work among other staff members, even close to the last few months until the work is completed at the final stage of development. Staff members at other departments and those who have fewer years with the company will sometimes give opinions from a more objective user perspective, so those people are interviewed sometimes. Sometimes the opinions are negative, which is worrying, but the impressions lead to action that improve the work in the end. “In order for a game’s quality to be improved properly, it is absolutely essential to respect everyone’s sincere opinions.”
  • As with most others, Tanaka is working on a “world of fantasy” for their fantasy RPG from zero, having only made games with modern settings until now. Therefore, it’s more important than ever that the staff share their wisdom between each other. Studio Zero still has a small number of people, so the future of the development will have partners they haven’t even encountered yet.

http://personacentra...ntrance-layout/

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Prevedibilmente sembra diretto a PS4:

A job listing on Japanese careers website Levtech Creators suggests that Atlus’ upcoming Project Re: Fantasy from its newly formed Studio Zero team is a PlayStation 4 title.

The job listing is for “the production of character motions in a newly in-development PlayStation 4 game.” A comment from the job coordinator mentions that the company seeking to fill the position has a series that is popular worldwide, and that one entry has sold over 1.5 million copies. It also mentions the newly-started game is a “traditional RPG.”

http://gematsu.com/2...antasy-ps4-game

https://creator.levt...ct/detail/2888/

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Concept video ed uno strano bonus video:

Insomma, mi sa che non ce la faranno a stare completamente lontani dal contemporaneo :asd:

sonuccio

sonuccio
  • all we can do is keep breathing

• Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

ma che...? :huh:

andranno avanti così anche per tutto il 2018? :lol:

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Simpatico questo cavaliere :asd:

Comunque chissà come spiegheranno quella sezione moderna se il gioco è un fantasy, aspettiamo e vediamo...

Modificata da Matte44, 22 December 2017 - 08:35 PM.

Dameth

Dameth
  • Meth da Emeth

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Secondo me è ambientato nel mondo attuale, ma i personaggi si rtrovano a vivere (non so in che modo o con che modalità...forse quando sognano ? Boh...) un universo parallelo fantasy...

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Collaboratore Forumeye

A me ha dato l'idea inversa invece :snape:

Il mondo "reale" è quello fantasy, con i personaggi che cercano di evadere ed arrivano nel nostro mondo.

L'idea del passaggio tra le due realtà attraverso il sogno mi sembra molto carina.

Comunque credo che l'unica base concreta su cui anche loro stanno lavorando sia la dualità tra le due realtà. Il resto lo cambieranno e ripenseranno mille volte.

Dameth

Dameth
  • Meth da Emeth

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

A me ha dato l'idea inversa invece :snape:

Il mondo "reale" è quello fantasy, con i personaggi che cercano di evadere ed arrivano nel nostro mondo.
L'idea del passaggio tra le due realtà attraverso il sogno mi sembra molto carina.

Comunque credo che l'unica base concreta su cui anche loro stanno lavorando sia la dualità tra le due realtà. Il resto lo cambieranno e ripenseranno mille volte.

...in effetti...e messa così potrebbe essere anche più interessante...

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo