Vai al contenuto

Torment: Tides of Numenera [Topic Ufficiale][PS4] Q1 2017RPG classico di inXile in arrivo anche su PS4!

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 22 risposte

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Piccolo OT, il prossimo che aspetto di giocare sulla mia Ps4, il primo l'ho divorato:

CrYg7s1UMAE5Ly3.jpg

CrYtUvpUIAA5A57.jpg

Modificata da WiLD, 03 September 2016 - 04:37 AM.

WiLD

WiLD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Learn About the Legacy of Torment: Tides of Numenera in New Trailer

A new promotional trailer for Torment: Tides of Numenera has been released and it gives us a look into the game’s background.

It’s actually a spiritual successor to 1999’s Planetscape: Torment which was a hailed as the best of RPG of that year by critics and as “one of the greatest computer RPGs ever created”. The World of Numenera is a tabletop RPG created by Monte Cook and its rich fantasy setting is where Torment: Tides of Numenera will take place. I didn’t know any of that before watching this video, but the game looks really quite interesting.

Check out the new trailer below. What does one life matter? We’ll learn when the game launches in Q1 2017.

WiLD

WiLD

New Video for Torment: Tides of Numenera

Today, publisher Techland and developer inXile Entertainment released a new video for RPG Torment: Tides of Numenera that shows off the game’s Glaive character class for the first time.

The following overview of the Glaive accompanied the trailer:

Glaives are the elite warriors of the Ninth World – brandishing a diverse range of weaponry and offering a balance between might and speed. They are also the only class who can attack twice in one turn. Glaives engage in direct combat and enjoy a high defence rating. If you’re looking to develop a warrior with slow and powerful attacks, capable of absorbing lots of damage, or one who relies more on speed and agility then the Glaive should be your character of choice.

Techland still has more Character Class video it plans to release either sometime later this week or next.

Torment: Tides of Numenera is slated to release for PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2017. You can check out the new video below:

Ma per questo era confermato l'italiano? Non ricordo...

Era stato rimandato al 2017 per rivedere la localizzazione

Modificata da WiLD, 23 November 2016 - 10:22 PM.

XX-YY-ZZ

XX-YY-ZZ
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

uhmmm, sono molto combattuto, vale la pena oggi comprarlo?

Modificata da XX-YY-ZZ, 13 May 2021 - 08:10 PM.

Macleod

Macleod
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

uhmmm, sono molto combattuto, vale la pensa oggi comprarlo?

Assolutamente si

Llewelyn Moss

Llewelyn Moss
  • Eye Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Sub ita nisba, giusto?

Macleod

Macleod
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Sub ita nisba, giusto?

Niente

XX-YY-ZZ

XX-YY-ZZ
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

rispetto a pillars che mi dici, McLeod? :)

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo