Vai al contenuto

Torment: Tides of Numenera [Topic Ufficiale][PS4] Q1 2017RPG classico di inXile in arrivo anche su PS4!

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 22 risposte

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Torment: Tides of Numenera is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer inXile Entertainment and publisher Techland Publishing announced.

The console versions will have a simultaneous launch with the PC version in Q1 2017, and will be showcased for the first time at Gamescom 2016 from August 17 to 21 in Cologne, Germany.

proxy.jpg?t=HBjQAWh0dHA6Ly9pbWFnZXMuZXVy

proxy.jpg?t=HBhraHR0cDovL2ltYWdlcy5tdWx0

CpBhWMPXYAAtFo2.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhtaHR0cDovL3d3dy5nYW1lc291

CpCBQp1UEAAFevL.jpg

proxy.jpg?t=HBhRaHR0cHM6Ly90aHVtYi5nYW1l

proxy.jpg?t=HBh0aHR0cHM6Ly9pMi53cC5jb20v

CpBahw9XYAA2qdF.jpg

Modificata da WiLD, 04 August 2016 - 10:28 PM.

WiLD

WiLD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Benissimo :rocker:

(ora tocca solo a Pillars of eternity :rolleyes: )

Comunque se anche questo arriva su console solo in inglese (come Wasteland) non và bene.....aspetto direttamente Divinity 2.....

Shaq-fu

Shaq-fu
  • Team Abby

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
perché Sony non si decide ad implementare un mouse? Giochi tipo Diablo 3, Divinity, Wasteland 2, Tropico, poi immagino, vista l architettura tale quale pc persino in futuro, questa tipologia potrebbe arrivare sempre più frequentemente per cercare di spingere le vendite, tale scelta inoltre risparmierebbe ai developers tempo per la creazione di controlli dedicati per ds4

WiLD

WiLD

A parte che Diablo III l'ho trovato pure più divertente con un pad e per divinity han fatto un ottimo lavoro...ma la rispota è palese. I veri RPG su console han poco seguito, si preferisce roba action alla FFXV.

WiLD

WiLD

Capisco che questo gioco interessa poco all'utenza console, ma ci sono delle immagini dalla gamescom 2016:

sne09bt.jpg

wZV6TQk.jpg

cvI0OsT.jpg

JsnQzDp.jpg

NgYDft4.jpg

nqgpa7H.jpg

4c7f63m.jpg

shCUnUO.jpg

eU6Zehs.jpg

vn9aBQ9.jpg

dG9R1vW.jpg

ES7XOMX.jpg

SjLB4g2.jpg

r0wvCqJ.jpg

hSZEU9f.jpg

DHdSMiw.jpg

klE7H5u.jpg

Cloud

Cloud
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
Chissà com'è, non sembra male anche se pillars lo trovo molto più ispirato.

WiLD

WiLD

Concettualmente son molto diversi. Pillars si basa molto più sui combattimenti, questo è...Torment, basta aver giocato Planescape torment per farsi un idea di cosa ci si può aspettare.

WiLD

WiLD

torment-interview.jpg

Torment: Tides of Numenera Developer Interview with inXile: Story, Setting, Mechanics & More

Having played through much of the early access of Torment: Tides of Numenera, the critically acclaimed spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment, we put down some extensive thoughts of our experience in our recent preview. Impressed with the game’s story and design, we approached developer inXile at Gamescom and picked the brain of Colin McComb, Creative Lead at the studio to get some insights into this meticulously designed classic RPG.

FL: Describe the pressures of working on a famous title after so much time has passed from the original?

inxile.pngColin: There’s the: “if you blow this, your name is mud forever” and there’s the realization that you’re going to be compared to a classic game no matter what you do and one of the things we really wanted to make sure we did with our kickstarter, with our communication to everybody was that we’re not trying to replace this game. We’re not trying to do a reboot or remake. We want to make a game that’s similar in feel. We want to make a game that makes you say, “Yes, that’s the feeling I remember!” without pandering to nostalgia and without saying we’re trying to supplant it in your heart. We want it to be that Planescape: Torment and Torment: Tides of Numenera are 2 pieces to a whole. We nailed down our vision document super early to make sure “is that part of the vision?” because if it’s not part of the vision it’s gone.

FL: So after such a long delay, what do you think players will be pleased with the most, and what about the game in your opinion will blow them away?

inxile.pngColin: I think they’re going to be pleased with the story. They’re going to play through it, finish the game and they’re going to say, “This is what I remember from Planescape: Torment”. They’re going to say, “I have an answer to the question: does one life matter?” I think they’re going to be most impressed by the reactivity, depth and the care we’ve put into making sure that everything in the game feels logical and satisfying, even if it’s not the ending they were hoping for. That it stems from their earlier decisions and they see how that ending was reached.

FL: Were you surprised by how well the Kickstarter went and what would you say to the many backers?

inxile.pngColin: Holy shit yes. People don’t believe us now, but we did not know how this game was going to do. We made contingency plans for what we would do if we only hit the minimum. We had contingency plans for what we would do if we didn’t fund and we thought we should probably plan some stretch goals just in case we do well but we honestly didn’t know. I did a tabletop thing with Patrick Rothfuss and Jerry Holkins from Penny Arcade the night before we launched and they said, “You’re going to make so much!” and I honestly did not believe that. So to the backers I’d say you guys are freaking amazing, after all these years I’m still blown away by your support, and I can’t fucking believe that we’re here, thank you!

torment-1-640x360.jpg

FL: So what about the game is different from its predecessor and what is similar?

inxile.pngColin: We’re trying to ask similar deep philosophical questions. We don’t want people to feel something like they’re just hacking and slashing their way through the world. We want people to feel that they’re being challenged intellectually. That they’re not just “Oh, hooray I’m just running through this game so I can see the next area.” We want people to feel like they’re being pulled into this world and this world is teasing the story out of them. How it’s different is that Planescape had the weight of 30 years of development behind it, starting from D&D First Edition, then there was Jeff Grubb’s Manual of the Planes, then Monte Cook’s Planescape setting, so there was a lot of history to build on there. Numenera is more of a physical based world, there’s still a lot of exploration to do there but it’s a new history for us.

FL: Describe the Last Castoff and how you envision him/her.

inxile.pngColin: The Last Castoff is essentially the last known body the Changing God has used before the Sorrow attack on his biological moon. I wanted the Last Castoff to basically go through a life cycle falling from the sky, enshrouded in a cocoon, that’s a essentially a call for your birth. You’re falling through the sky, you wake up in your own mind, you’re building yourself and then you wake up in the real world and the choices you make as you go through turn you into a more and more complete person as you progress through the game and the world itself changes as you do that. For instance in the first area it’s all brightly colored, and loud and noisy and then in the next area it’s an adolescent thing and you turn in on yourself and you start to understand the reality of death and then you enter adulthood where you are suddenly taking charge of your own life and you’re figuring out how you’re standing against the forces that oppose you, so it’s a thematic journey from birth to death.

torment-6-640x360.jpg

FL: How does your character progress through the game mechanically and what makes them unique?

inxile.pngColin: We start you off with a descriptor and type but you don’t get a focus until you complete a quest. We didn’t get to use all of the quests from the Numenera campaign setting but you will pick up a whole bunch of cyphers throughout the game, a whole bunch of abilities that are not necessarily tied to the mechanics. There are things you can pick up in the game that make you cooler and better. The castoff’s labyrinth, the place you go when you die is a shared psychic mindspace, that is a place where you rule.

FL: Do you have a personal favorite class? Why?

inxile.pngColin: Nano. Because I think it’s the people who really care about looking into the world, who want to investigate what the world is, what the truth is, and to try and draw strength and knowledge from understanding.

torment-8-640x360.jpg

FL: How many hours of gameplay is there?

inxile.pngColin: Well, we’ve got a million words! So I’m going to say if you just play the game running through from start to finish it’s 25-30 hours but if you go for a more completionist run you’re going to get more than 50 hours.

FL: There are not many games like Torment on console, what are some of the design challenges to bring it to the console?

inxile.pngColin: We did not change anything to bring it to console. We made a UI and that was it. We are gameplay content complete between PC and console and there are absolutely no sacrifices or compromises.

Modificata da WiLD, 19 August 2016 - 01:35 AM.

Torment

Torment
  • VI: Hammerfell

Davvero così poco interesse per il sequel spirituale di Planescape Torment, aka il miglior RPG occidentale di sempre?
Io ho provato la beta per un po' e mi è sembrato eccellente.

WiLD

WiLD

Davvero così poco interesse per il sequel spirituale di Planescape Torment, aka il miglior RPG occidentale di sempre?

A me interessa. per quel che conta. :eheh:

Shaq-fu

Shaq-fu
  • Team Abby

senza mouse è un inferno, sul porting di Divinity sono stati fatti passi avanti rispetto al passato, per molti aspetti risulta giocabile però la gestione dell' inventario per me è assolutamente fondamentale in rpg old school isometrico dove il party è ben nutrito e dove switchare di continuo gli oggetti è azione e godimento, qui alla lunga diventa stancante, oltretutto a mancanza di un puntatore preciso si fa sentire quando il loot da poter raccogliere è numeroso e si vogliono a priori scartare alcuni oggetti, si finisce a prenderne di sbagliati

King76

King76
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

mi sa che qui ci vuole il topo

WhiteBunny

WhiteBunny
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

L'utenza è molto diversa, su larga scala Torment è un gioco che conoscono solo gli appassionati. Oggi i suoi punti di forza sono una debolezza, soprattutto la mole di testo da leggere. Si gioca sul divano, in cuffia con gli amici e su TV enormi, non esattamente il setting ideale per un'esperienza simile.

macpete

macpete
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta

Il layout sembra funzionale. E c'è ancora tempo per limare.

WiLD

WiLD

Purtroppo devo abbandonare ogni speranza per una localizzazione, no?

Già è tanto che arrivi su console e che arrivi in retail...

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo