Vai al contenuto

SHENMUE III [Topic Ufficiale][PS4] DisponibileKickstarter (FUNDED! $6,333,295) Record per la categoria vide

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 3925 risposte

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

https://www.kickstar...ysnet/shenmue-3

Yu Suzuki presents the long awaited third installment in the Shenmue series.

a334ff6efce9544716dc6093d9740356_origina

So, just what is Shenmue? JibbyVideos have done a spectacular job making this video showing what the Shenmue series is all about. 

If you were not around in 1999 when Shenmue first came out, or did not have the opportunity to play it if you were, you may have missed this game which has gone on to win the hearts of gamers everywhere, and influenced so many games to come after it.

b90d191899a8299a78705d2346d3c04e_origina

Making his way from Japan to China on a quest to avenge his father, Ryo Hazuki grows from boy to man, encountering new friends, and foes alike, as he completes his Kung-fu training.

e939d802ac8114a85cf2cd14877be949_origina

Tons of mini games were just one of the features that made the sandbox world of Shenmue so enjoyable. Shenmue defied all convention and created the genre that later came to be known as "open world."  An unparalleled level of freedom let you chose how you wanted to play.

db3e7c069a12fa7658f9b49ac59ca516_origina

First of its kind realism, an immersive story, and not to mention, the birth of the QTE , made Shenmue a one-of-a-kind experience and an instant classic. 

Shenmue 3 is the true sequel to the classic open world action RPG games, Shenmue and Shenmue 2. Created for modern platforms (PC and PlayStation 4) and built in Unreal 4, Shenmue 3 will continue the legacy of Shenmue.

With your help, we can #SaveShenmue and rejoin Ryo and our favorite characters on this new adventure!

942936391c79b3d63a33c350a8add2bb_originaAll images on the Kickstarter page are a work in progress.
  • Shenmue 3 will have familiar elements from its predecessors and new fight mechanics to achieve a new level of interactive storytelling. 
  • If this project reaches its funding goal, Shenmue 3 will be available on the PS4 and PC. 
  • Our ambition is to deliver a Shenmue experience that will draw in newcomers to the series and reward diehard fans with its deep story and rich gameplay.

Where we left off... Ryo Hazuki has made his way to China in search of his father’s killer. There he meets a new travelling companion, Shenhua, and learns of a legend from her village that has foretold their path together. 

The story continues as Ryo and Shenhua start off on a new journey that will take them farther into enemy territory, deeper into mystery, and ever closer to their destiny. 

Will the mystery of the mirrors be revealed? How is Ryo’s father connected to all of this? Will Ryo track down the Chi You Men cartel and face Lan Di in a final showdown?

d162b9aa87b3c458a27d27ed49444b9a_origina

Since the release of Shenmue 2, now 14 years ago, I have been greeted by the passionate outpouring of dedicated fans and Shenmue community members wherever I go. They all want to know one thing: "When will Shenmue 3 be coming out?" With the advent of games using Kickstarter during these past few years, the new and now frequent demand from the fans has been, “Do a Kickstarter for Shenmue 3!” 

If Shenmue 3 was going to get made, I wanted to make it with the fans. Through Kickstarter, I knew that could happen. Together, with Shenmue fans everywhere, I knew we could build the game that the series deserves.

52145d62ac7725ea2c9cba21d3a1d8a7_origina

If we do not reach our funding goal, Shenmue 3 will not go forward. I know that the goal of making Shenmue 3 with the fans, and seeing Shenmue in the hands of gamers all around the world is a lofty one. We are balancing our ambitions for a grand sequel with the pragmatic realities of developing a game of this scale. It will not be easy, but I have dreamed of making this sequel for 14 years – it is time to bring Shenmue back! And to make it come true, it will need the love and support from each and every one of you!

So please join us in making Shenmue 3 – let us grow our community and build a new, exciting Shenmue experience!

d7f5868cc49d5757e3cfd10a98a112d3_origina
9b4f386a1619ba866c2e26c3b579b0c9_originaRyo - On a journey to avenge his father.
07549bdf76cb18098c07f7a3e25bbcfa_originaShenhua - Raised among the forests of China.
16de0fa5d5c64654cc22df3cedb36798_originaLan Di - Coldblooded boss of the shadowy Chi You Men.
0049c0a047aadbb1eb3607d9f4323798_originaNiao Sun - Deadly siren of the Chi You Men

Modificata da Feral, 03 June 2019 - 03:44 PM.

WiLD

WiLD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Obiettivo 2 milioni....per ora 820 mila in un'ora....

Vins81

Vins81
  • "StrappA MutandE"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Domattina sara' tutto concluso :)

Modificata da Vins81, 16 June 2015 - 04:03 AM.

red devils forever

red devils forever
  • Eye Bastard

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

sto piangendo,è un sogno che diventa realtà sto piangendo  :wub: è vero non ci credo ancora 

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Però volevo anche il remaster del primo e del secondo altrimenti come capisco la storia? :sigh:

Domattina sara' tutto concluso :)

Quoto fortissimamente, Kickstarter è già crashato diverse volte per le troppe donazioni. :asd:

Gladio

Gladio
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Ormai è fatta, grazie maestro Suzuki

Partenopeo82

Partenopeo82
  • Greatness Awaits

cioè io ancora non ci credo XD dopo 14 anni di attesa 

Aniki88

Aniki88
  • PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

quasi raggiunto il milione :megalol:

Partenopeo82

Partenopeo82
  • Greatness Awaits

quasi raggiunto il milione :megalol:

madòòòò aniki stringimi  :sigh:  :sigh:  :sigh:  :sigh:

Kiavik

Kiavik
  • 忍殺

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Io ho pianto, e non mi vergogno minimamente di ammetterlo.
Di FFVII ero stato spoilerato ma questo... pazzesco, momento incredibile.
Raus, a finanziare il Kickstarter! Io ci butto 300 dollari minimo!

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Le lacrime scendono giù da solo dopo ffvii e shenmue 3, non riesco a smettere :°)

WiLD

WiLD

It's happening...

centurio85

centurio85
  • Memento audere semper

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro
Una volto giocato posso morire felice....non mi interessa altro

Feral

Feral
  • Roman Empire

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

un centino intanto ce lo metto prima di andare a dormire... ma chi dorme più?

WiLD

WiLD

5AoFTpi.gif

Questo è l'effetto che fà Sony.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo