Vai al contenuto

Nights of Azure [Topic Ufficiale][PS3-PS4] 1 Aprile 2016Nuovo action RPG di Gust

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 109 risposte

xizro345

xizro345
  • Limit Attack - Burning Strike

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Scene 1 - Reunion

Arnas arrives in Rusewall Island, the location of her new mission. Once there, even if she has a joyous reunion with her close friend Lyuritis, she [Lyuritis] gets immediately kidnapped by the Jayo. And Arnas, who has been ordered to look for Lyuritis by the Holy See, whom she belongs, in the middle of the battle gets lost in a strange, different world. There, she gets the power of changing the force of her blood into "weapons".

Scene 2 - Reality

Arnas barely manages to rescue Lyuritis. However, when they return to the hotel, Lyuritis confesses that she has been chosen as a sacrifice, being a saint [or a holy woman].
In addition, Arnas is appointed as Holy Knight and ordered to protect the saint until she is offered as sacrifce. Should she protect the people dear to her as a Holy Knight, or should she save her close friend. From now on, Arnas' conflict and suffering begins...

xizro345

xizro345
  • Limit Attack - Burning Strike

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Scene 3 - Feelings

Arnas wishes that somehow Lyuritis would stop being a saint. However, she doesn't listen, [saying that] "maybe she can save the world by becoming a saint". Thus, every day from the hotel which has become a base days are spent in unexpected confusion, fighting the Jayo that aim for the saint.

And then, a desperate struggle begins

In order to protect Lyuritis, Arnas fights numerous Jayo.  Among them, the battle against large scale Jayo will increase as the story progresses. Will be Arnas be able to survive fighting somehow the large scale Jayo?

WiLD

WiLD
  • My life,my love,my drive it came from pain

• Gruppo: Utente Pro

top_mainlogo.png

1431901128-2.jpg

1431901128-3.jpg

1431901127-1.jpg

ib0NmNkRq1YNlW.jpg

Screen

1431902059-7.jpg

1431902061-1.jpg

1431902059-8.jpg

1431902060-2.jpg

1431902060-3.jpg

1431902061-15.jpg

1431902060-4.jpg

1431902062-16.jpg

1431902058-5.jpg
Spoiler

Altro in Spoiler:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sito ufficiale Jap:

http://social.gust.co.jp/yorukuni/

Modificata da Wild, 10 July 2015 - 09:09 PM.

WiLD

WiLD

Prossimo streaming 24 luglio:

http://live.nicovide...1?ref=blogparts

Ariju

Ariju
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Mmm moderatamente interessato  :sisi:

Stein

Stein
  • tagomagoeye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

fan service a gogò!

Mr Bloody

Mr Bloody
  • Wake up, Alan

fan service a gogò!

Proprio come piace a me  :asd:

IoriSlash85

IoriSlash85
  • Lamer Lamer no mi

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

Ma non c'è cosi tanto fan service dai...io non l'avevo manco notato. :sese: XD

WiLD

WiLD

WiLD

WiLD

yuri1ynr3d.jpg

yuri28fr5l.jpg

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Secondo me questo gioco spaccherà i grandi ciuli, peccato però se lo filino in pochi. :sisi:  :(

WiLD

WiLD

Sempre se arriva...

Stein

Stein
  • tagomagoeye

più lo vedo e meno mi ispira...

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

Sempre se arriva...

Arriva, arriva...😁

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

più lo vedo e meno mi ispira...

E allora mi spiace ma non é un gioco cha fa per te Stein.☺

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo