Vai al contenuto

[PSV] htoL#NiQ (Topic Ufficiale)Nuova IP di Nipponichi, ci sfidano a pronunciarlo

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 21 risposte

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

005.jpg

NPwauZP.jpg
kNZmnmF.jpg
8WHVwnr.jpg
0x2Surn.jpg
bTowp5R.jpg
R2JdrIl.jpg
ws6wf0C.jpg

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

Nippon Ichi Software’s latest PS Vita project is htoL #NiQ: Hotaru no Nikki (apparently that’s the title, yes), this week’s Dengeki PlayStation reveals.

The game will be released as a download title in Japan for 3,086 yen, with a limited run retail edition including a special box, visual art book, original soundtrack, and pair of tin badges offered at 5,800 yen.

Masayuki Furuya is the game’s director and character designer.

In Hotaru no Nikki, the player controls a firefly, guiding a girl named Mion. Also available is the shadow firefly, which moves forward within the shadows. The graphic style uses animated analog touch illustrations. According to Furuya, while you may feel sorry for Mion, he describes it as a sort of “die and remember” type of game.

Here’s an outline of the game’s systems:

World of Light
    You control a firefly and guide Mion. It’s the firefly cursor from the teaser site, illuminating its surroundings.
    Mion movements follow the firefly.
    You have to skillfully guide her through places with obstacles, etc.

World of Shadow
    It’s the same thing but from the shadow’s perspective. You control a shadow firefly instead, while the stage’s objects become shadows.
    From here you can remove objects from the stage in order to complete levels.

Traps in the Ruin Shadows
    Mysterious enemies lurk in the ruins’ shadows. They seem to be only visible from the shadow perspective. If you’re caught by them, Mion dies.
    There are traps in the ruins that may surprise you. If you get caught, Mion dies.

Dengeki also has a two-page interview with Nippon Ichi Software president Sohei Shinkawa. Here are some highlights:

We’ve started a new brand to put creative energy within the company to construct new games because we are interested in making proper new titles.
    Harem Paradise has the Osaka branch staff, but the leader of htoL #NiQ is the designer who had a hand in the chibi character animation of the Disgaea series.
    As a completely new title, we wanted to challenge ourselves with something original.
    As for the PS4, I’m sure at some point or another the new brand will deal with it, but right now I think the most important thing is creating a title that everyone desires. Please look out for follow ups as development progresses.
    I think making the jump to PS4 will be easier than going from PS2 to PS3. I don’t have high demands for the PS4’s graphic quality, rather I want to utilize it’s features.

http://gematsu.com/2...j7VESWKp5mYd.99

xakumo

xakumo
  • 草雲

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

che carina la protagonista

Guest_HymneYe

Guest_HymneYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

dalla descrizione sembra un qualcosa alla murasaky

vediamo, gli artwork sono carini e

che carina la protagonista

this^

Stray

Stray
  • “Those shits at MS… are they fucking with me…?” Kamiya 2015

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Sembra davvero bellino

Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol
  • torinese emigrato

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

sarebbe interessante capire se la limited ha la cartuccia oppure solo un download code per scaricarsi il gioco, come (la porcata che ) han fatto per Phantom Breaker

axydraul

axydraul
  • Qualquadra non cosa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

i commessi dei negozi imho saranno ricoverati se esce in retail :sese:

Guest_HymneYe

Guest_HymneYe

i commessi dei negozi imho saranno ricoverati se esce in retail :sese:

in effetti :megalol:

avete accatolnìk?

avete òlcancellettonìk?

sperando che ci sia qualcuno che usi un più semplice "ahem, meglio se le faccio lo spelling :sese: "

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

7XeoyQG.png

Guest_HymneYe

Guest_HymneYe

com'è che c'è già la copertina e non un gameplay? :(

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

Abemus Pronunciam

Io ho sentito "ottalinicchi" :sese:

Guest_HymneYe

Guest_HymneYe

hottaru no nikki :o

però potevano farlo vedere mezzo secondo di gameplay :(

Waller

Waller
  • Akuma desu

yeye si inventa i nomi :asd:

Sintoide

Sintoide
  • HardBlackEye

hottaru no nikki :o

però potevano farlo vedere mezzo secondo di gameplay :(

Potrebbe essere finalmente il "Murasaki baby" che stai aspettando :sisi:

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo