Inizia ad arrivare ai selezionati: http://www.gameranx....update-out-now/
The update improves the console's friend list function and allows you to update the controller through a USB. Describing the contents of the update, he said:
- You can update controller through USB You now have an option under Kinect that says
- Turn hand cursor off while watching video
- Tutorials about gestures and voice commands are in the settings menu
- A ”show all other notifications” option under NOTIFICATIONS (hopefully this means we will be able to see if friends come online)
- Everything just seems FASTER!
- OPTICAL and HDMI audio settings have an option for “BITSTREAM OUT” (no idea what it is. IIT gives you an option between DTS Digital Surround and Dolby Digital
- Friends APP is much improved. Can see online friends first, recent players and a FAVORITES option. Pretty much everything you saw in that video on XBOX’s YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Loads a lot faster too.
- I tried saying “XBOX, BROADCAST” for shits and giggles and it opened TWITCH! don’t think I can broadcast anything though. YET!
In conclusion he added, "Overall, the whole system seems to be a lot snappier. Its definitely a lot more refined. I might be spending more time with my xbox after this."
Modificata da SquarausPants, 26 February 2014 - 06:51 PM.