Vai al contenuto

[3DS] Persona Q Shadow of the LabyrinthConfermato USA per fine anno.

atlus persona 3 persona 4

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 161 risposte

Mocassini Assassini

Mocassini Assassini
  • Eye Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Nessuno dei due ? hanno trovato un secondo pretesto per fare incontrare i due cast. Nell'articolo di famitsu si dice che durante il festival culturale, che si sta svolgendo a Yasogami High School (quella di Persona 4), nel cortile della scuola compare una torre preannunciata dal suono di una campana. Il suono viene udito anche dai protagonisti di Persona 3 mentre si trovano nel Tartarus, finiscono anche loro nella Yasogami High School e ci finiscono intrappolati. I protagonisti di P3&P4 mentre cercano di capire la situazione, conosceranno i due misteriosi Zen e Rei, due personaggi senza memoria, ed esploreranno la torre per riuscire a trovare una via di fuga (e nel caso dei personaggi di P3, un modo per ritornare nel proprio mondo).

Leggo anche che si potrà scegliere uno dei due protagonisti come main, e ci saranno scene diverse nella storia abbinate ad ognuno dei due. Ma su questo punto forniranno dettagli successivamente.

Ma gli eventi di P3 avvengono anni prima di quelli di P4 quindi, a differenza degli Arena, l'universo dovrebbe essere diverso... o magari la torre attira visitatori di epoche diverse e la mia teoria va a farsi friggere XD

Detto questo, Atlus mi crea un gioco in cui posso impersonare nuovamente Minato? Due parole (anzi, due lettere): D1 :sisi:
Speriamo arrivi in occidente :contz:

Modificata da Mocassini Assassini, 25 November 2013 - 01:58 PM.

nekomata

nekomata
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati Everyeye
io odio i crossover commerciali ma amo i persona..... che fare?

Gli Etrian non mi hanno mai convinto troppo.

Mocassini Assassini

Mocassini Assassini
  • Eye Supreme

Ancora neppure si sa se lo porteranno in Occidente quindi è presto per i dubbi amletici XD

xakumo

xakumo
  • 草雲

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

ma dai secondo me lo portano...

Spoiler

Faber-Castell

Faber-Castell
  • Eye Supreme

Ovvio che lo portano.

nekomata

nekomata
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati Everyeye

I Persona li portano tutti, non è quello il problema. Il problema sono le cagate commerciali che stanno facendo.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Arriverà sicuramente, probabilmente la versione usa anche in tempi brevi, quella europea invece dipenderà da chi sarà il publisher. Se è NISA, arriverà qualche mese dopo.

Cmq a me, commerciale o no, l'idea di un Etrian Odyssey, con maggiore esposizione nella storia e magari con la flessibilità del sistema delle fusioni dei Persona, un pò mi intriga, quindi probabilmente prenderò la versione jap :sisi: vuoi vedere che finisce per essere l'esponente della serie col miglior dungeon design ? XD

XX-YY-ZZ

XX-YY-ZZ
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

comuqnue c'è anche *quel* personaggio di p3, e non lo nascondono mica....in effetti al linea temporale di p3 poterebbe essere antecedente alla fine di the journey

donkisciotte

donkisciotte
  • cry me a river

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

come ha detto Mocassini Assassini , c'è minato.

se arriva PAL è da avere ad ogni costo. Anche se ovviamente il concetto

di trama o brand ormai si perde completamente .

imho .

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Dal pamphlet rilasciato ieri:

H0f8LL5.jpg

UgAR1kW.jpg

vZBtMFI.jpg

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Trailer subbato:

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Scansioni da famitsu:

HiSgeAl.jpg

CjO09cN.jpg

ISEQG2s.jpg

ZlTIqHB.jpg

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

info, screens ed artworks:

Staff

• Chief Producer: Katsura Hashino
  • Producer: Daisuke Kaneda
  • Character Designer: Shigenori Soejima
  • Sound Composer: Shoji Meguro

Story

In the rural town area of Yasoinaba, it is the final day of the culture festival at Yasogami High School. But when the toll of a bell suddenly rings, those with the ability to use a Persona are summoned to another world. In this realm—the spitting image of Yasogami High School—an ominous clock tower appears. Inside the school, the cast meets Zen and Rei, a boy and girl whose memories have been snatched away. When the bell tolls, the curtain opens on a new battle for the Persona cast.

Two Heroes, Two Stories

Before starting Persona Q, you must choose to play as the hero of Persona 3 or Persona 4. Depending on which you choose, you will experience a different story.

Persona 3 Protagonist (voiced by Akira Ishida)

A second year student at Gekkoukan High School who joins the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad in wake of the Shadow attacks. Together with his friends, he works to exterminate the shadows.

His story: A stormy fall night. Regretting the cancellation of the cultural festival, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, assembled in Tartarus, hear the strange tolling of a bell. At the same time, they become wrapped up in an unusual event with the Velvet Room. The next thing they know, they’re facing the unknown Yasogami High School, bustling with people from the cultural festival. In front of the squad, a Shadow resembling that of Tartarus blocks their way. As they battle against the Shadow, they try to find a way out of the school. But while there, they come across a high school group who call themselves the “Investigation Team…”

Persona 4 Protagonist (voiced by Daisuke Namikawa)

Because of his parents’ work situation, he moves to the rural town of Yasoinaba and attends Yasogami High School as a second year student. Together with the Investigation Team, he investigates a series of murders happening throughout town.

His story: It’s the last day of the Yasogami High School culture festival and the members of the Investigation Team are enjoying themselves. But suddenly, the unfamiliar toll of a bell is heard. Outside the window, an unnatural clock tower can be seen. At the same time, the team confirms the appearance of Shadows within the school. And in front of the team appears a group of students from an unknown high school, but who also use Personas. Together with the members of this group, who call themselves the “Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad,” the team searches for a way out and for an answer to the mystery.

Returning Characters

• Akihiko Sanada (Persona 3, voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa) – A third-year student at Gekkoukan High School and head of the boxing club. His favorite things are training and protein.
  • Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3, voiced by Rie Tanaka) – A third-year student at Gekkoukan High School and the student council president. She is the only daughter of the Kirijo Group company boss Takeharu Kirijo.
  • Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3, voiced by Kazuya Nakai) – A third-year student at Gekkoukan High School. He seems to be absent from school temporarily.
  • Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4, voiced by Showtaro Morikubo) – A student at Yasogami High School. He has a cheerful personality and is the mood maker of the Investigation Team.
  • Chie Satonaka (Persona 4, voiced by Yui Horie) – A student at Yasogami High School. She has a taste for meat and kung-fu.
  • Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4, voiced by Ami Koshimizu) – A student at Yasogami High School and the only daughter of Yasoinaba’s famous hot spring inn, the Amagi Inn.

New Characters

• Rei (voiced by Kaori Nazuka) – A first-year student at Yasogami High School. Someone seems to have stolen her memories. She is constantly eating corn dogs and donuts, which she appears to take out from nowhere. She has a mysterious atmosphere about her.
  • Zen (voiced by Yuuki Kaji) – A first-year student at Yasogami High School. Someone seems to have stolen his memories. It appears that he’s always been with Rei, and takes excessive care of her. He protects her with his utmost effort, at times rampaging blindly in order to do so.

http://gematsu.com/2...acters-detailed

c68bd.jpg

lf3eu.jpg

c752t.jpg

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Due nuovi video, uno per il protagonista di P3 ed un altro per quello di P4:

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Due screens:

l_52b3e616b8a85.jpg

l_52b3e61e08587.jpg

famitsu ha anche pubblicato due assaggi di due pezzi della ost:

http://eb-dl.pod.tv/..._personaq02.wav

http://eb-dl.pod.tv/..._personaq01.wav

tra l'altro il sito cita Meguro come Series Sound Director, mentre il ruolo di Sound Composer viene dato ad Atsushi Kitajoh.

52b3e61ba49d9.jpg

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo