Genere : FPS
Developers : Respawn Entertainment
Data di Uscita : Primavera 2014 (?)
Sito Ufficiale : http://www.respawn.com/
Trailer e Gameplay dell'E3 :
In attesa di ulteriori notizie durante l'E3, prepariamo il Thread !
Titanfall comunque è l'atteso FPS sviluppato dalla Respawn Entertainment ( di West & Zampella - i VERI creatori di Call of Duty ). Il gioco sarà concentrato sul Multiplayer ( ma anche campagna e storytelling alla Left 4 Dead - server dedicati confermati ) e si potranno utilizzare i Mech ( come in BF2142 ), ovviamente non è basato solo sui veicoli, ma anche sulla Fanteria. Nella lista qua sotto, si fa riferimento all'agilità dei Piloti, potranno fare salti multipli e correre sui muri ( qui palese spunto da Brink / Mirror's Edge ), saranno capaci anche di far saltare per aria un Mech ( Titan ) arrampicandosi sopra di esso e sparandogli nel " cervello " , il punto - ovviamente - vitale e debole.
Insomma, Titanfall da quel poco che si sa è un bel mix di giochi - le notizie leaked son state beccate a causa di un errore di Game Informer, quando un utente ha scaricato sul suo tablet il nuovo numero della rivista si è trovato in mano tutto il ben di dio
Le info leaked al riguardo di Titanfall
- Xbox One, PC
- Xbox 360 version developed by someone else
- Planned to target current gen, but realized that they couldn't run it
- Started to look into next gen and the answer they got from Microsoft intrigued them
- They said they needed to focus on fewer hardware. In the future they are open to more. They don't specify if it would be this project or another.
- Plan to use Microsoft's Cloud for dedicated servers and physics and AI calculations
- Campaign Multiplayer, "traditional" multiplayer mode, and a "One-Player Mode".
- Spring 2014 Release Date
- There are a good amount of screens. In my opinion it visually looks pretty nice.
- First person shooter
- "Mech" and ground combat
- "Mech's" are called Titans.
- They want these Titans to feel fast. They can dodge etc.
- If you don't want to pilot the Titan you can have it follow you, killing people as it goes along.
- Player characters are called Pilots (male and female)
- They are extremely agile. Can run on walls, multiple jumps.
- They can take down Titans. Jumping on them and shooting the "brain".
- You need to be cunning as a pilot. "Hit and fade" tactics is the term the game director uses.
- Pilots come equipped with a variety of weapons. Pistol, Assault Rifle, Anti-Titan Rocket Launcher, data knife used to hack AI characters into joining you.
- There are AI enemies on the maps.
- You survive longer than in COD. Making it more welcoming to newcomers.
- Source Engine. Building new engine = too much time.
- Source gives them 60 fps
- Modified Source - "Rewriting major portions of it".
- Article talks about the process of forming the team, being fired, prototyping ideas etc. I recommend reading it.
- Going for a District 9 or Blade Runner vibe.
- Integrate memorable single player moments into a multiplayer game.
- Storytelling style will be more Left 4 Dead.
- Humans segregated between Earth and frontier planets. Corporation trying to take the resources of these frontier people.
- Progression system. No details yet
From Titanfall article:
"Hulking 24-foot tall mechs concentrate heavy fire on anything that moves while lithe soldiers zip across the map with a swiftness normally reserved for superheroes"
"Legions of AI soldiers pour in and out of buildings on a large-scale battlefield as dropships deliver reinforcements from above"
Weapons of soldiers can vaporize multiple targets at once, but the mechs can repel shots back.
Blurs line between competitive multiplayer and single player.
"The titans move at the speed of a regular soldier in many first person shooters and feature an array of heavy firepower that make them formidable adversaries in open space"
Titans best offense is good defense.
Titans can be player controlled or can be commanded to guard an area or follow you around.
More to come...
Altre robe :
" Thanks to the more open maps, healthy mix of enemy AI and real players, and the ultra-powerful titans, the gameplay loop in Titanfall is more accommodating to newcomers."
" Seeing a match play out on three different player screens in a short demo after the the target gameplay video, the average time of life seems drastically increased over the average Call of Duty, Battlefield, or Halo match."
Going to go dig for other gaming news before it gets yanked.
Videointervista con Zampella :
Modificata da Sting87, 19 February 2014 - 02:23 PM.
Aggiunto ID Origin.