Trailer esteso: http://player.vimeo.com/video/51129845
Rippata di rito da Neogaf .
- CryEngine 3
- Singleplayer, Offline Co-Op, Online Modes (Akin to 'Demon's Souls')
- Connect with a huge community online and on the web, sounds kinda similar to an MMO
- User-generated content is a key feature
- Due out at some point in 2014, Alpha Testing next year
- Mash up of Freelancer, Privateer and Wing Commander
- Political drama inspired by the decline and fall of the Roman Empire
- Your goal is to get into Squadron 42, kind of like Space Foreign Legion
- Encourages random exploration of the universe, huge uncharted sections for the taking
- Seems to be Buy to Play, ala Guild Wars 2, once you buy the game, you can play for free online forever.
Some quick questions:
- Can I have a medium-sized ship with a single launchable fighter aboard? Yes.
- Can I get out of my ship and shoot people in first- or third-person combat? Yes.
- Can I hijack an enemy ship? Yes.
- Can other players hijack my ship? Yes.
- Will there be location-specific damage on spaceships? Yes.
- Will there be customizable weapons on hardpoints? Yes.
- Can I play with a mouse? Yes.
- A gamepad? Yes.
- A joystick? Yes.
- Will it support Oculus Rift? Yes.
- Will it take user-created content (ships, etc) and sell it, splitting revenue with creators? Yes.
Modificata da Sting87, 10 December 2014 - 02:41 PM.
aggiunte immagini, trailer esteso