Vai al contenuto

Black Desert Online『Topic Ufficiale』disponibile ora!

- - - - - mmorpg

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 237 risposte

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Collaboratore Forumeye

Hanamigi

Hanamigi
  • Cosa?

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Bel trailer ma sopratutto che musica eccellente!

Il gioco sembra molto epico.

Ovviamente tutti i pg son bellissimi XD

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

Il gioco è circa all'80% di sviluppo. Per luglio contano di andare in closed beta, a dicembre in open beta.
L'ossatura del titolo è completa, adesso stanno realizzando / aggiungendo content di gioco.

Seconda Preview da Steparu.com

The World

Black Desert Online is a seamless MMORPG, so there is no loading involved except when you are joining instances. They also revealed the climate and weather system, each region has a unique weather and climate that players will have to adapt too. For example, in the desert area players can raise a Camel and mine areas. In warm climate areas players will be able to farm and fish. Then there are areas that will be stormy, snowing, raining, typhoon, sunny, and etc. For example, if the climate of an area is very cold then it will start to snow or rain.

Players will be able to adventure by solo play, party playing, field raids, normal raids, raid dungeons, chasing, defense kind of games, siege warfare, guild vs guild, and a lot of cool other features.

Housing System

Since Black Desert Online is a semi-sandbox MMORPG, players will be able to build their houses in certain areas or rent places in cities or towns. They will also be able to purchase their houses through the auction house system. The house is fully customizable and can be filled with all kinds furnitures! The more objects and furnitures your place, the more NPC's will often stop by and become friendly with you. Like cooking? No problem, just set down the right furniture's and you can get started on cooking! The housing areas is limited so it's best to get your house early as possible. Though they said that they are implementing something so that players who join late in the game will have a chance in owning their own house through the "Reverse system." It kind of reminds me ArcheAge because there are a lot of players who started the game late and doesn't have a place to set their house down. If you're too poor to afford a house, you'll be able to get by just fine with a the tent system.

Mounts & Possible Breeding System

Black Desert offers a wide variety of mounts ranging from horses, camels, elephants, donkeys, and carts. Pearl Abyss is still debating on whether or not they should add a breeding system in the game where players can breed certain mounts into special ones.

Trading System

The game also offers a trading system where players will be able to travel and trade goods from all over the world. Players can craft special items in certain areas and trade and deliver it to the other areas of the map. The trading map looks very handy, I wish ArcheAge also had a trading map to make things easier.

Combat System

Black Desert offers two kinds of combat styles, the first one is the original third person mode that plays a bit similar to your action games like Vindictus, Continent of the Ninth, and Tera Online. The other combat mode is a bit similar to your average FPS game, or to make things easier to understand, it is a along the lines of The Elder Scroll series, where you can run around and fight in first person or third person mode. The latest trailer also showcases fighting and chasing down monsters while you're on a mount, which is cool. I've noticed that are a couple classes now which are Fighter, Magician, Archer, Predator, Tamer, Blader, Male Archer, Female Fighter(Valkyrie), and Male Wizard.

New Stuff

Some of the new stuff I noticed in the trailer is a new class below called the Blader which is a Samurai type of class. Looks awesome! Then there is also a hint of a Male Archer, Female Fighter, and a really old Gandalf I mean Wizard. Perhaps they are removing the gender/job lock system or adding new classes in general? A lot of cool new monsters and a lot of gigantic big bosses in the trailer, I seriously hope they add some crazy big ones like the ones from Shadow of the Colossus, that would make things super exciting. Anyway, I might have more information later depending if I get lazy or not with translation hope you enjoyed the second Black Desert Preview!

Screen HD:

Spoiler

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

Le animazioni della cavalcata, signori. Le animazioni della cavalcata.

E quelle del combattimento. E quelle del combattimento a cavallo.

Tanta roba.

La maga che tira pugni magici è stupenda.

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

Ma fammi capire, è come Vindictus che al posto delle classi ci sono i personaggi con la classe fissa? Cioè mi vuoi dire che devo fare per forza l'arciera o la maga che tira i bbugni?

No, scegli classe e razza, come in qualsiasi mmorpg.

Avevano parlato di possibili restrizioni legate a sesso / razza, ma poi ci hanno ripensato.

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

#leo

#leo
  • Go, KARAS!

Iniziata la prima fase di closed beta, ed il buon Steparu ha caricato tantissimi video nel suo channel.

Selezione del pg (solo 4 classi in beta, personalizzazione disabilitata):

Video esplorativo:

Gameplay del sorcerer:

Il resto lo trovate a questo link: http://www.youtube.c...BXQNUZukmwIwCYQ

Trovate video gameplay delle altre classi, il parkour, l'housing, gameplay hard mode, dungeon ecc.

Io sto ancora visionando, ma al momento mi piace.

ps

Onizukaaa, guarda l'archer... scommetto che sarà la tua classe preferita, specialmente per la mozza speciale con zoom :sese:

Modificata da #leo, 23 October 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Socmèl che bello :o :o

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

welp

sarà la ragione per scaricarlo e bon :sese:

Modificata da Insector, 08 April 2014 - 07:02 PM.

White

White
  • @uait.jpeg

A me dispiace che sia un mmo,non li sopporto:(

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

Chi ha parlato di giocare mmorpg :nono: 90% del budget è andato nel char creator, si stima una longevità di gioco pari a 10 minuti :sisi:

Modificata da Insector, 08 April 2014 - 08:35 PM.

Hanamigi

Hanamigi
  • Cosa?

Non importa

Spoiler

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

Non importa

Spoiler

Ecco. 

Almeno un volta al mese becchi un mmorpg dal contenuto di due settimane e dal char creator diddio per ovvie ragioni. Un paio di corna e boom capretta simulator :sisi:

Ryltar

Ryltar
  • Gahahaha

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

sembra veramente notevole :o

Kazikal

Kazikal
  • Eye Terminator

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Ultimo video gameplay

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo