Vai al contenuto

Wii U eshop: Chasing AuroraMultiplayer asimmetrico dagli autori si ANd Yet It Moves

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 1 risposte

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
http://www.destructo...-u-234285.phtml

Immagine inserita

The studio's previous game, And Yet It Moves, was interesting, as is the fact that this mysterious thing about birds will be a launch title on the Wii U eShop.
Chasing Aurora is actually a multiplayer-centric game,
One person had the Wii U GamePad, which displayed everything on screen that he needed to play away from our curious eyes, while the rest used Wii Remotes and Nunchuks.
As an eShop release, I think this will be an easy buy for those of you with enough controllers and friends willing to play. I'm not sure what else the game will include, but the multiplayer side of it was good, lighthearted fun.

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
NES: Are you planning for Chasing Aurora to be available at launch? Also, are there any plans for releasing a demo?

BR: Yes, we are planning to release at launch. We’re doing our best to achieve that goal. The demo depends on the final store layout. I can not comment on it at this point.

NES: Will Chasing Aurora be taking advantage of any of the Wii U’s social features such as Miiverse, achievements/accomplishments, leaderboards, etc?

BR: We hope to have a number of social features in the game. Can’t tell you in detail which ones those are going to be. Sorry.

NES: Are you interested in making more games for the Wii U eShop? Have you ever thought about developing for the 3DS eShop?

BR: We’ve thought about the 3DS eShop but Chasing Aurora is first and foremost a multiplayer game, so it does not really fit for the 3DS.

Chasing Aurora is the first game of a series of games. We have not announced the second game yet. What I can say about it right now is that we’re already working on it and that it runs on the Wii U as well as other platforms.

http://www.notenough...or-wii-u-eshop/

In sostanza: vorrebbero esser pronti al lancio e stanno pianificando altri giochi.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo