Inviato 01 June 2012 - 07:57 AM
Apro questo topic (che, se i mod e i gestori dei topic possono far diventare ufficiale, se volessero nel caso lo seguirei personalmente) dopo aver visto il primo trailer ufficiale di Guardians of Middle-Earth, MOBA (Multiplyayer Online Battle Arena) sviluppato da Monolith in uscita su XBL e PSN in autunno, forse in concomitanza con l'uscita de "Lo Hobbit".
Link al sito ufficiale (in allestimento) : http://www.guardians...eearth.com/home
Per seguire lo sviluppo su Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/GuardiansMe
Che ne dite? Io sono totalmente rapito
Inviato 01 June 2012 - 07:59 AM
A shadow grows over Middle-earth as the greatest armies of the Third Age prepare for the coming battle. Take up arms in the clash over Middle-earth with the most powerful heroes from the greatest fantasy epic of all time. Form memorable and unlikely alliances with and against friends as the wildly popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena genre comes to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.
- Enter the fray in epic 5 versus 5 engagements with live players or AI combatants
- Fight as over 20 iconic guardians from Middle-earth — each with different strengths and abilities to develop and master
- Purchase items and buffs between matches using in-game currency earned through combat
- Track victories and defeats at any time through stat and leaderboard systems
- Coordinate with allies using in-game voice communication for a uniquely social Multiplayer Online Battle Arena experience
- Engage in the continuing conflict over Middle-earth with new guardians to be revealed post launch, with several released in conjunction With The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey motion picture to deliver gamers a deeper connection to Peter Jackson's epic film
Modificata da TheKaronte, 01 June 2012 - 08:12 AM.
Inviato 01 June 2012 - 08:29 AM
Cmq, il titolo sembra interessante cosi come l'idea alla base.
Inviato 01 June 2012 - 08:43 AM
Warner Bros.has announced Guardians of Middle-earth, a new MOBA game developed by Monolith and set to debut in the fall for PSN and XBLA. The game will feature tie-ins to the upcoming The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey motion picture, directed by Peter Jackson. The game allows up to 10 players to compete in 5v5 competitive multiplayer battle arenas set in Middle-earth. It offers the choice of 20 guardians, including Gandalf, Sauron, Gollum, Thráin and more for players to control in PvP matches. It will contain in-game voice chat system, online stats and a leader board system. The first trailer for the game will be unveiled on GTTV with Geoff Keighley, Thursday May 31 at 1.00am EDT during the show’s annual pre-E3 special.
Quindi sarà un MOBA 5v5, con ambientazioni della Terra di Mezzo e 20 personaggi
Saranno implementate la chat di gioco, statistiche e leadboard
Inviato 06 June 2012 - 01:54 PM
Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti
0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi