e si chiamerą battelfield elite

HEheheh

Deimah

Deimah
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

La coerenza di EA:

Activision botched the announcement of its Call of Duty: Elite community portal, so says EA boss John Riccitiello.
Talking in an interview with IndustryGamers, Riccitiello suggested that its competitor would have copped less flak from gamers over Elite's premium paid-for features had it been announced after Modern Warfare 3 had hit the shops.
I don't know what's in Elite right now, but based on what I've seen, I think they might've been better off holding the Elite thing and been a little more careful and show up a month after they've launched Modern Warfare 3, he explained.
'Hey, we've got an expansion pack. It's going to be x amount of money, but if you give us y amount of money, you get extra stuff.' As opposed to leading with their chin.
I think the reason they led with their chin is that they needed to say something against what was clearly a more powerful presentation of Battlefield 3 over Modern Warfare. So they needed something to say.
I think they picked the wrong thing, but there's a lot of months between now and November so they've got plenty of time to recover.
Elsewhere in the chat, Riccitiello fired off a few more choice salvos in the publisher's ongoing war of words with the Call of Duty custodian.

Traduzione: č una strategia sbagliata. [cit]

io mi sono rotto i cosidetti e l'ho venduto giusto ieri! sono rimasto troppo deluso!

Guest_cmveYe

Guest_cmveYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti
bye bye DICE... :vergognatighgh:

edit: parlare di cod elite e del season pass di bf3, è come parlare del finanziamento ai partiti che hanno rinominato in rimborso elettorale...

Modificata da cmv, 28 May 2012 - 03:12 PM.

Pantani2

Pantani2
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
BF3 č morto

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo