Ripeto se gia' lo sapete prego i mod di chiudere o cancellare, lo faccio solo per pubblica utilita'.
It’s amazing how many people do not know of this simple thing – how to automatically install games and demos on your PS3. If you want to install a bunch of games together on your PS3, follow this exact procedure below.
It isn’t complicated at all, and certainly does not require you to be a qualified engineer. You just have need to know how to click buttons on your DualShock 3, which I assume – almost everyone knows, right?
Note: You do not need PSN Plus, so that takes care of that inevitable question.
- First of all, go to the PSN Store (d’uh), and then look at the content you want and follow the next step.
- If you want to download plenty of things together – Add to Cart option is your friend. Add as many games as you desire, so that it is noticeable in the cart.
- When you’re done, click the ‘Go To Cart’ option in the top right corner.
- Proceed as normal, purchasing all the items in your cart. When you’re then given the option to download each item individually OR ‘Download All” option at the very bottom. Click “Download ALL”.
- Now leave it alone, as each download finishes, it will automatically install the game or demo. The beautiful part is that as it installs one game or demo, it continues downloading the other items in your queue. By the time it’s done all content should be installed into your Hard Drive.