Vai al contenuto

Obama's Just Dance 3 purchase

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 3 risposte

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
Immagine inserita

Last minute holiday shoppers are scrambling to find the perfect gifts and President Obama is no exception. Obama headed out to his local Best Buy today and picked up a copy of Ubisoft’s Just Dance 3 for his daughters, Malia and Sasha. Obama held up the game to onlookers and said:

“In case you all are wondering, Just Dance for the Wii. The girls beat me every time on these various dance games. And you'll never get a picture of me [playing] because I get graded F every time."

fonte
http://gonintendo.co...story&id=168886

:gad2:

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
ha da fare :gad2:

edolave

edolave
  • Wipeoutdipendente

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Immagine inserita

Last minute holiday shoppers are scrambling to find the perfect gifts and President Obama is no exception. Obama headed out to his local Best Buy today and picked up a copy of Ubisoft’s Just Dance 3 for his daughters, Malia and Sasha. Obama held up the game to onlookers and said:

“In case you all are wondering, Just Dance for the Wii. The girls beat me every time on these various dance games. And you'll never get a picture of me [playing] because I get graded F every time."

fonte
http://gonintendo.co...story&id=168886

:gad2:

signore e signori, ecco a voi il nuovo commesso più famoso d'America

Modificata da edolave, 23 December 2011 - 09:56 AM.

Akai Life

Akai Life
  • Eye Bastard

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
up

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo