Vai al contenuto

Deriva Minimale e Sperimentale......procurarsi audio decente... :)

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 89 risposte

autechre

autechre
  • What were the skies like when you were young?

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
:angel:

Spoiler

Just Panta

Just Panta
  • friendzone level: orsino panta

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Spoiler

non riesco a interpretare il messaggio :will2:
forse perché non cago di striscio l'altro topic :respect:

autechre

autechre

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
era un messaggio diretto all'utente no. 5015 per dire che il primo album di The field è un prodotto "standard" ingigantito ad hoc dalla critica

sono d'accordo con questa mini review di un utente su discogs (ma per interpretarla correttamente bisogna aver ascoltato una decina di altri album della KOMPAKT) :sisi:

detto questo non significa che mi fa schifo, non sono una persona cattiva :sisi:

Well here it is, Kompakt’s bastion of hope that will bring them out of their own clique of a label with the faux-mysterious The Field, who has just enough air of mystique that people who think unintentional anonymous behavior actually effects their enjoyment of the music. Not only this, but The Field is a fine example of Kompakt’s residual effect on the trendy minimal techno scene, perpetuated by the likes of aging hipsters, ceaseless Mp3 bloggers, and ‘I will love music forever and ever’ type people who post on message boards that attract the 1-2 punch of people who ‘like independent music, but absolutely adore mainstream pop’, no matter how bad it is. The Field, like a lot of uninteresting and ignorable music from Kompakt, tries to extract the sensibilities of pop music into it’s own vision, falling into the hazy ambient territory of microhouse and minimal techno that Kompakt championed and eventually beat into the ground repeatedly. And while this CD is more on point than countless other Kompakt releases, this album is hardly worth the time or praise that many people are giving it.

The Field opts to make songs that are produced so lazily, you have to wonder why people are willfully ignoring how shoddy it’s construction is. Yet here these people are, defending it with the same ideas and concepts verbatim that seem to make my point of view moot, as if I’m ‘missing the point of this music.’ There seems to be a growing insurgence of people who like to separate facets of a recording to discern the most valuable parts. This is admirable, but in reality it’s a total slap in the face to recording artists who can and have put their soul into supposed ‘technical flare’ of recordings, just to be passed off as ‘too technical’ by people who seriously think that the content of the tracks and the production technique should be separated, if necessary. When technique is recorded and infused into the you're making, is there any need to separate it from the now invisible ‘other’ content, since technique becomes part of the content itself? Do people just like ignoring this complete and utter fact about audio recording for some sort of ambivalent greater good? It’s like praising the culinary expertise of putting a 2 week old rotting festering pig on your dinner table, because the chef put an ounce of the richest chocolate inside.

Some ideas presented in this CD are good ideas to be certain. The Little Heart Beats So Fast in particular starts off strong, with no glaringly obvious bad marks to it. But what starts off as a strong track tends to just meander around. The rest is an annoying mixed bag of terrible ‘loop locking’ work for every single song on the entire CD. People certainly have the right to enjoy this record, and if I could get past all the instantly obvious problems I’m sure I would too. But any amount of good I hear is marred by bad execution of fairly decent ideas. Don’t tell me I haven’t ‘gotten it’, because I get this album completely. I understand exactly what it’s trying to achieve. And it isn’t done well, not by a long shot.

Modificata da autechre, 29 September 2011 - 02:08 PM.

Just Panta

Just Panta
  • friendzone level: orsino panta

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
ascoltare/leggere la/le critica/he :sese:

AlexPaterson

AlexPaterson
  • Mr. Creosote

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Spoiler

Può essere.
La differenza è che The Field, per fortuna, non ce lo stiamo ascoltando in heavy rotation radiofonica da 3 anni ed ancora per fortuna ispirerà poca gente.
I Verdena invece son almeno dieci anni che ci sfasciano i maroni.

The Field è piacevole anche se niente di trascendentale.
Dai, le atmosfere son belle. Ripetitive ma belle.
E son d'accordo anche io con la recensione dell'utente di discogs.

Kangding Ray è altra roba.

autechre

autechre

oggi sto ascolto Philip Glass
ah ma non è unz unz

non vale

Modificata da autechre, 30 September 2011 - 11:42 AM.

autechre

autechre

allora, questi personaggi sono presi bene ma devo ancora studiarli

in ogni caso, cercando a caso:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jj8CbLqr7Q

attenzione: il ritmo è leggerissimo :angel:

d'altronde l'album si chiama "the coldest season"

qui una recensione da 8

http://www.ondarock....0_echospace.htm

dobbiamo fidarci?
:zoid:

agli utenti 5015 l'ardua sentenza

Modificata da autechre, 30 September 2011 - 06:27 PM.

AlexPaterson

AlexPaterson
  • Mr. Creosote

agli utenti 5015 l'ardua sentenza

Guarda che sono cagacazzo solo con i Nirvana io nè.

autechre

autechre

ma scherzavo stellina adorata
vieni tra le mie braccia che mi faccio perdonare

Modificata da autechre, 01 October 2011 - 10:58 AM.

AlexPaterson

AlexPaterson
  • Mr. Creosote

ma scherzavo stellina adorata
vieni tra le mie braccia che mi faccio pedonare

Ciii. Cucioliiii !!! :D

autechre

autechre

ho scritto pedonare, spero non possa significare qualcosa di terribile

Modificata da autechre, 01 October 2011 - 11:00 AM.

AlexPaterson

AlexPaterson
  • Mr. Creosote

ho scritto pedonare, spero non possa significare qualcosa di terribile

Niente è terribile se lasci fare a me, amore :D

autechre

autechre

comunque se si deve parlare di minimal/ dub techno fatta da tedeschi (così l'autore del topic è felice) bisogna fare riferimento ai capostipiti Basic channel/ Maurizio

autechre

autechre

Modificata da autechre, 10 October 2011 - 08:59 AM.

autechre

autechre

ah beh

il mio pezzo preferito di sempre

neanche Ikeda cinque anni dopo è riuscito a fare di meglio!

Modificata da autechre, 04 May 2012 - 04:32 PM.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo