• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 393 risposte

Black Eagle

Black Eagle
  • Utente pazzo

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

penso di sì....cmq mangia in testa a tanti FPS..

:gad2: :gad2: :gad2: :gad2: :gad2:

Non oso immaginare quali FPS tu abbia mai giocato nella tua vita allora :sisi:

Matt88

Matt88
  • Dying can't be so difficult. Until now everyone made it

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
lol finalmente!
dopo secoli di rumor è uscito allo scoperto.

Ottimo per chi non ha potuto giocare al primo

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti
Meglio no? Lo condividiamo (aprite già i gruppi nella sezione se vi va) così si risparmia. Prezzo? Io mi aspetto max 20 euro ma sono troppo ottimista.
Per me questi sparano sui 29 euro. 6 euro a testa quindi.

Red Black

Red Black
  • THE KING

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Dimmeli tu allora...

Gentleman

Gentleman
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Meglio no? Lo condividiamo (aprite già i gruppi nella sezione se vi va) così si risparmia. Prezzo? Io mi aspetto max 20 euro ma sono troppo ottimista.

Se fate partire le condivisioni conta tranquillamente un posto anche per me ;)

Manuel86

Manuel86
  • Super Eye Fan

Sei una persona molto ottimista se speri in 30 euro max.

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Sei una persona molto ottimista se speri in 30 euro max.

E allora sono ladri.

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Se fate partire le condivisioni conta tranquillamente un posto anche per me ;)

Appena sapremo il prezzo apriamo il topic.

Gentleman

Gentleman
  • Super Eye Fan

Appena sapremo il prezzo apriamo il topic.

Perfetto ;)

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe
CRYTEK AND EA BRING CRYSIS TO XBOX LIVE AND PLAYSTATION NETWORK
Guildford, UK. – September 9, 2011 – Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and award-winning developer, Crytek GmbH, announced today that the critically-acclaimed Crysis® franchise will debut a new experience on Xbox LIVE® and PlayStation® Network. In October 2011, shooter fans will be able to download a modified and enhanced version of the award-winning single-player campaign from the original Crysis, remastered for console players using Crytek’s state-of-the-art CryENGINE®3 with all new lighting, effects and other visual optimizations. For just £15.99 SRP or 1600 Microsoft Points, gamers will download the most robust and exciting Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network game to date.

In 2007 and again in 2011, critics around the world hailed Crysis and Crysis 2 as titles that ushered in the next-generation of gaming with jaw-dropping visuals, industry leading technology and groundbreaking sandbox gameplay, featuring the super-powerful Nanosuit. Today, the original, award-winning 2007 single-player campaign has been remastered for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network with optimized Nanosuit controls, fine-tuned combat and full stereoscopic 3D support.

“We are extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish with Crysis. We set out to create a next-generation FPS and delivered a PC experience that became a benchmark for quality – and still is for many gamers even four years later,” said Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek. “By bringing the single-player campaign to console, we believe we are again setting a new standard for quality in downloadable gaming.”

In Crysis, gamers will travel to 2019 where a team of US scientists makes a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The United States responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. Now with hope rapidly fading, the US and North Koreans must join forces to battle the alien menace, fighting epic battles through stunning, photorealistic tropical jungles and frozen landscapes.

darkwyzard

darkwyzard
  • Sicuramente qualcuno

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
16€ insomma.

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe
Tu pensi che il cambio sia 1:1 ? :D Io dico 19,90 euro da noi.

Manuel86

Manuel86
  • Super Eye Fan

è chiaro che devo segnare sul calendario quella di oggi come giornata miracolosa e dedicarla a crytek. Mi viene da piangere per la felicità.

Lukke

Lukke
  • Super Eye Fan

19€!! chiunque faccia un gruppo di consivisione mi aggiunga automaticamente io mi aspettavo minimo 39-49€
invece così con la condivisione sono solo 4 € a persona O_O :dribble:

Guest_Mark BattleeYe

Guest_Mark BattleeYe
Topic di condivisione creato, postate lì solo se interessati realmente. Saranno messi nella black list coloro i quali prima aderiscono ai gruppi e poi si tirano indietro all'ultimo momento.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo