Il gioco dei Puffi

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 5 risposte

XX-YY-ZZ

XX-YY-ZZ
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
non ho trovato il thread. volevo informazioni a riguardo. pare che i puffi si ritrovino catapultati a New York e dovranno come sempre scappare da Gargamella

edit.video:

SAN FRANCISCO – July 19, 2011 – Today Ubisoft announced The Smurfs™ Dance Party is now available at retail locations nationwide. The Smurfs Dance Party combines a variety of kid-friendly dance tunes with over 20 unique dances created by professional choreographers and led by the timeless blue characters. The Smurfs Dance Party is available in the US now, and will be available in EMEA territories starting July 28th.

In The Smurfs Dance Party, kids and parents can boogie alongside their favorite characters and heroes including Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Clumsy, Brainy, Gutsy and Gargamel. Players can enjoy moving to a wide selection of musical genres, including Pop, R&B, Rock and Punk. Each track has unique choreography and can accommodate up to four dancers in Party Mode.

The track list for The Smurfs Dance Party mixes a collection of chart-topping pop tunes with classic dance hits, including Katy Perry’s One of the Boys, Barbra Streisand, and Walk This Way, among many other famous songs kids and parents will instantly recognize. In addition to popular pop, rock and dance tunes, The Smurfs Dance Party also features classic original songs from The Smurfs, including Smurfberry-licious and Gargamel.

Tracks available in The Smurfs Dance Party are:
1. A Year Without Rain
2. Barbra Streisand
3. Blame It On the Boogie
4. Boom Shack-A-Lak
5. Everybody Up
6. Gargamel
7. Go Go Go Get It
8. Higher
9. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)
10. Just The Way You Are
11. Smurfs (Main Title)
12. Like Whoa
13. More Than a Name
14. Mr. Smurfastastic
15. One of the Boys
16. Smurfberry-licious
17. The Noisy Smurf
18. Very Blue Moon
19. Walk This Way
20. We Have Us
21. We Like To Smurf It
22. Welcome to NY
23. Who Let the Smurfs Out

An exclusive edition available only at Toys “R” Us will include a bonus track, ‘Walking on Sunshine’.

A handheld Smurfs-themed video game is also available now. In The Smurfs™, kids can play fun and interactive mini-games, including cake decoration, dress-up with Smurfette, and performing in the Smurf Symphony. They will also be able to read and interact with stories based on The Smurfs movie.

The Smurfs will invade the internet as well with the launch of The Smurfs™ & Co for Facebook. Assisting Papa Smurf, players are tasked to build unique and elaborate villages and protect them from evil villains such as Gargamel and Azrael. Papa Smurf needs ingredients from each new village to create a special potion that will make Gargamel forget the location of the Smurf’s villages forever. The Smurfs & Co launches on July 29th.

LucaeCo

LucaeCo
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente
Mio se c' è puffetta... :goodboy: :ph34r:

Modificata da LucaeCo, 14 July 2011 - 09:04 PM.

Guest_Dark Shuichi AkaieYe

Guest_Dark Shuichi AkaieYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

Mio se c' è puffetta... :goodboy: :ph34r:

nel film c'è

emanuele0933

emanuele0933
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati

non ho trovato il thread. volevo informazioni a riguardo. pare che i puffi si ritrovino catapultati a New York e dovranno come sempre scappare da Gargamella

le premesse di questo film sono ai limiti dell'orripilante XD
ed io amo i puffi in versione fumetto e cartoon

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
visto che creonte ci teneva ecco aggiornato il primo post con info e video sul gioco dei puffi che mi pare proprio un clone di just dance.

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
approfitto di questo topic per dire:

avete puffi a casa? me li vendete-regalate? c'è un mio amico che fa la collezione :sisi:

intendo questi:

Immagine inserita

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo