[Wii u] Fifa by EA

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 1 risposte

Nuas82

Nuas82
  • ARMnuaS

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
FIFA has the great fortune of being invited to all the VIP parties. This concept of cleaning up everything you see on the big screen and putting all that here [on the controller screen], is an interesting proposition. We don't have that problem solved, but the opportunity to change the way you interact with a game based on moving everything from the HUD to here, is interesting. The radar can go there. You could trigger wing play. You could play an offside trap here. There are a whole bunch of things you could do here that before, you had to remember a two-button combination or a d-pad combination, or you had to see it represented up on a screen, which meant if anyone else was watching they saw it. Between now and when that launches, we'll be working diligently to make sure it adds value, that it's not a gimmick, but it truly adds value. As a FIFA gamer, if I could have touch-screen controls that said wing play, offside trap, push forward, pull back – all these things that no longer were assigned to a d-pad – I would feel pretty good about it. I'm sure we're going to do more than that, but as the lowest common denominator, that would be pretty cool. That would change the way I play."

Scar

Scar
  • Children, the last hope of umanity.

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati
Si ok. Basta che me lo fanno COME SI DEVE come le controparti PS3 e XBOX360. Basta con esperimenti per favore.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo