Sviluppato da: Bohemia Interactive
Genere: Simulazione Militare
Data d'uscita: Q2 2012
Sito Ufficiale: http://www.arma3.com/
Prague, Czech Republic 19th May - Bohemia Interactive, the award-winning independent Czech development studio, is pleased to announce the development of Arma 3, the brand new installment in its series of critically acclaimed realistic military simulators. Combining over 10 years of experience, building upon the strength of its predecessors, and set in the most detailed environment of the series to date, Arma 3 offers gamers radical engine improvements and a unique sandbox-style military gameplay experience. The next chapter of this stunning military simulation game is scheduled for release exclusively for PC in Summer 2012.
Survive, Adapt, Win
After years of intense warfare against Eastern armies, Europe has become the last stand for the battered NATO forces. On the verge of being driven into the sea, NATO command embarks upon a most desperate measure. In the hope of seizing what seems to be a well-guarded military secret, Operation Magnitude is launched. A small group of Special Forces and Researchers are sent to a Mediterranean island deep behind enemy lines. However, the mission is compromised and the task force destroyed, leaving Cpt. Scott Miller washed ashore upon the hostile island. In his effort to carry out the mission, he will face the dangers of modern warfare, an unforgiving environment, and the consequences of his own decisions...
Survive in the rich & authentic environment
Adapt to the unsurpassed experience of modern ground combat
Win in the open-ended & story-driven campaign
Combining the strength of its predecessors with radical engine improvements, Arma 3 provides a unique experience of sandbox-oriented combat gameplay in the most detailed environment of the series.
- Single-Player Campaign - evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
- Vehicles & Weapons - control multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with the accurate simulation, shoot from anything from pistols to the sophisticated weapon platforms.
- Customizable Soldier Load - choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get encumbered.
- Physical simulation & improved animations - take advantage of PhysX™ supporting the vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
- Rich & authentic environment - explore the unsurpassed modern ground combat experience set on the authentic Mediterranean island modeled from the real geographic data.
- Multiplayer Gameplay - challenge both cooperative & competitive scenarios with full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
- Completely extensible & moddable - design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.
Arma 3 system requirements:
- OS – Windows 7 / Vista
- CPU – Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
- GPU – Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770, shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM, or faster
- RAM – 2 GB
- HDD – 15 GB free space
- DVD – Dual Layer compatible
- DirectX® – 11