the Witcher II, su console confermato tramite la TV Polacca

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 6 risposte

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
News:

CD Projekt confirms Witcher II console plans on Polish TV

CD Projekt’s apparently confirmed on Polish TV it’ll finally bring over The Witcher II to consoles.
According to PS3SitePl, CDP’s Michael Kicinski has apparently said that it is “an entirely new project” for the developer, adding that news will arrive at E3 and/or gamescom, according to machine translated text.
Speculation has been rampant of a console version of The Witcher II since development began. Producer Tomasz Gap told VG247 back in February that such a version would be “doable.”
“I definitely want to make sure that is doable and that it’s bound to happen, and then I will say that you can expect the game,” he said at the time.
“Until we have anything solid to show or to say, I’d rather keep my mouth shut. But we’re doing everything we can, I can promise that.”
A console version of the original Witcher was in the works, but was canceled due to CDP not meeting financial obligations.
As it is, The Witcher II launches on PC on May 17 worldwide.
Thanks, BN.

Fonte vg247.com

Immagine inserita

Tramite la TV Polacca, Michael Kicinski di CD's Projekt, ha detto che lo studio č pronto al porting su console del loro RPG the Witcher II.

Matthia

Matthia
  • Shepard come James Kirk :)

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Evvai

Nightmist

Nightmist
  • Take Earth Back!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
ottimo :applauso:

Steverance

Steverance
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
GODO :D

- Luke -

- Luke -
  • Redwood Original

fossi in loro avrei aspettato il drop della versione pc prima di diffondere la notizia :D

randaboyz

randaboyz
  • Utonto Casual

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
mooolto bene, spero sia tutto vero.

CLoUD x360x

CLoUD x360x
  • Daje un po'!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
menomale, almeno evito lo stres al mio povero pc oramai prossimo alla pensione :asd:

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo