Vai al contenuto

Tekken X Street FighterHarada è il compagno di merende di TrollOno

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 60 risposte

Stein

Stein
  • tagomagoeye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

secondo me hanno riesumato la notizia per far salire l'attenzione sul prossimo Tekken 7. Non escluderei magari che in questo gioco troveremo (ovviamente tramite DLC a pagamento) la versione "tekkenizzata" di un paio di personaggi di SF gentilmente offerti dalla Capcom :sisi:

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

chi non muori si rivedere (vedere... eh magari....)

Harada parla di TxSF

“Tekken x Street Fighter’s base system is already finished but we still have to finish Tekken 7 and its planned updates first.”

io dico fine 2016 :sisi:

Stein

Stein
  • tagomagoeye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

io dico mai! :asd:

Escher

Escher
  • ᕙ༼ ,,இܫஇ,, ༽ᕗ

che buffoni

peccato, mi sarebbe piaciuto vedere uno street fighter con le mosse infinite di un tekken, chissà cosa sarebbe uscito fuori

optimusp1981

optimusp1981
  • Gomu Gomu no.... Red hawk!!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Il gioco e ancora in sviluppo e ci lavorano 40 persone.

http://gematsu.com/2...-street-fighter

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

During the interview, Harada is jokingly asked whether Namco have forgotten about Tekken X Street Fighter.

“That’s not true! I’ve been saying this since before, but the fact of the matter is that we’re at a pretty far stage into its development,” responds the Tekken producer.

Harada’s been busy as of late, having been working on Tekken 7, Pokkén Tournament with the Pokémon Company, and even a virtual reality project called Summer Lesson for the PlayStation 4’s Project Morpheus.

In fact, it might seem like Harada has been too busy to work on Tekken X Street Fighter at all, but that isn’t necessarily the case.

“It might seem like we haven’t started on it at all, but the character lineup has been decided upon since a very long time ago, and we’ve already finished the polygon models, moves, and systems,” says Harada.

He also goes onto mention that we’re entering an age of Street Fighter V and Tekken 7, so there are likely some fans who might be wondering which one of the two they’d like to play. So the timing of released Tekken X Street Fighter is something they’re having a difficult time deciding on at the moment.

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

Progetto in stallo

“When we develop fighting games, we try to keep the core community in mind as well as the wider audience that wants to play these games,” Harada explained. “But currently the situation is with fighting games, you have Street Fighter V that just released–a lot of people are playing that fervently–and there’s a large crowd out there waiting or Tekken 7.”

Harada continued, “We don’t want to split these communities, so a good window in which to release Tekken x Street Fighter is something that’s become difficult recently. So it’s on hold for the moment.

Stein

Stein
  • tagomagoeye

niente di nuovo sotto il sole. Ormai non ci sperava praticamente più nessuno.

KiVaN82

KiVaN82
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta

Io l'avevo quasi dimenticato, comunque mi ricordo che all'inizio avevano detto che il gioco sarebbe uscito tra parecchi anni.

De Sade

De Sade
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati

diciamo che in un periodo di crisi per i beu un progetto costoso ( perchè non puoi riciclare quasi nulla) destinato a fare vendite di spin off è praticamente impossibile da vedere

andyrony

andyrony
  • I'm a Fighter

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Non ce li vedo i personaggi di SF che si muovono e combattono come quelli di Tekken, ragione per la quale non ho mai creduto in questo progetto...

J.J.Modelstar

J.J.Modelstar
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

Non ce li vedo i personaggi di SF che si muovono e combattono come quelli di Tekken, ragione per la quale non ho mai creduto in questo progetto...

Aveva più senso per gameplay un Tekken vs VirtuaFighter o, come hanno fatto, un capcom vs snk.

andyrony

andyrony
  • I'm a Fighter

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Aveva più senso per gameplay un Tekken vs VirtuaFighter o, come hanno fatto, un capcom vs snk.

Concordo!
E se mi fanno Capcom vs Snk 3 sono più contento!!! :)

K Dash

K Dash
  • Normal Eye Fan

• StellettaStelletta

Visto l' andazzo di Capcom forse sarebbe meglio un bel SNK VS Capcom 2

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

Speaking to VGC in Tokyo, the designer and producer explained that the continuing post-release success of Tekken 7, which recently received its ninth DLC pack, has left him “wondering if I really should” finish and release the long delayed spin-off.

Tekken X Street Fighter was first announced almost nine years ago, at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con, along with Capcom’s Street Fighter X Tekken.
Capcom’s game released in 2012, while Bandai Namco has shown very little of its project since, despite insisting several times in the proceeding years that it was still in development.

In 2016, Harada claimed that the game was on hold “for the moment”, as it sought a suitable release window.

In the most recent update on the game’s status, Harada told VGC he’s still passionate about the Tekken X Street Fighter project, but his “logical and business” sense has him questioning whether he should attempt to compete with Tekken 7’s post-release content.

“Yes, I am emotionally up for it,” he said. “I still want to release the game. However, as much as I want to proceed with the project, things have changed a lot since 2012. So I need to get approval and I need to speak to Capcom again as well — they may say ‘no’ now.”

Harada added that he’s pleased with the progress that was made on the project, which he estimates was around 30% complete at the time of being put on hold.
“I was excited to see how well Bandai Namco could convert 2D characters like Akuma from Street Fighter, and Geese from The King of Fighters into 3D models and make them look really sexy, visually,” he said, referencing guest characters featured in Tekken 7.
“I was excited about that and I have passion for it, but my logical and business thinking has me wondering if I really should do it.”

“Traditionally, the life cycle of a fighting game is very short… But Tekken 7 is very successful as a service game with its DLC.”

Harada told VGC: “We started the project back in 2012 and the real interesting question then was, what is going to happen when the Tekken team designs characters for Street Fighter? We started creating 3D models and I really liked them – they looked super cool – and the project progressed to about 30% completion.
“However, when we were ready to progress further with the project, Capcom released Street Fighter V and then we released Tekken 7. Those titles are some of the best fighting games ever and they became very successful.
“So then I started to wonder, do I really want to attempt to compete with these huge titles? It could end up splitting the community. That was a serious consideration from the marketing perspective.
“So I decided to hold off releasing the game for one or two years. Following that, Tekken 7 is now doing very well as a service game.
“Traditionally, the life cycle of a fighting game is very short – maybe one or two years and then you make a sequel. But Tekken 7 is very successful as a service game with its DLC. That makes it much harder to justify releasing another game, while Tekken 7 is still doing so well.”

Fonte

0585_9wsqx.gif

Ma dire direttamente che il progetto è morto da anni pare brutto ?

Modificata da Ryo Sakazaki, 07 May 2019 - 12:30 PM.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo