Vai al contenuto

Crysis 2 『Topic Ufficiale』(3D) 25 Marzo 2011

* * * * * 2 voti

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 4042 risposte

Sondaggio: Crysis 2 『Topic Ufficiale』(3D) 25 Marzo 2011 (116 utenti che hanno votato)

che voto gli date?

1. Votato voto 10 - capolavoro assoluto (8 voti [6.90%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 6.90%

2. Votato voto 9 - quasi perfetto (42 voti [36.21%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 36.21%

3. Votato voto 8 - un must have per gli amanti del genere (39 voti [33.62%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 33.62%

4. voto 7 - peccato, buon gioco ma con alcuni difetti (18 voti [15.52%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 15.52%

5. Votato voto 6 - senza infamia e senza lode (4 voti [3.45%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 3.45%

6. voto 5 - dovevano fare di più (1 voti [0.86%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 0.86%

7. Votato voto 4 o meno - niente da fare, bocciato (4 voti [3.45%] - Visualizza)

Percentuale di voti: 3.45%

Voto Gli ospiti non possono votare

Steverance

Steverance
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Intervista a PC GAMER i quali hanno testato solamente la versione 360

Crysis 2: Details on technology, game world, Nanosuit and more in the chat log

Crysis 2 is not just the cover story of the latest PC games, but also one of the most anticipated games. Our editors were raised after her visit to Crytek your questions in chat PCG issues.

More info on Crysis 2 show off in the current issue of PC games (immediately) at the kiosk. [Source: see gallery]
From now on you will find below a revised version of the chat logs from the 2-Crysis Theme chat with Robert Horn, Christian Schlütter. The original can be found on the second page of this article. We thank all participants, requesting information and read along the chat!

If the sandbox editor shipped with Crysis or replenished by Patch Kid or SDK?

Christian Schlütter: An SDK is planned in any case. When it comes or what volumes it has, is not fixed yet.

Gothard: Can you destroy in Crysis 2 objects and the environment, such as walls?

Robert Horn: Much about the destruction we could not see yet. Building but has not been destroyed, as in Battlefield: Bad Company.

NoCF_Spawn: Does one New York again right away, that is striking buildings, bridges, etc.?

Robert Horn: New York can be seen definitely come back. And I'm sure the developers have added some cool sites.

Christian Schlütter: There will be definitely known buildings. The level, which we have seen, placed the Manhattan Financial District dar. We also have information on Roosevelt Iceland and the Times Square view.

Dr-bread: If the controller and the interface for the PC version developed separately from the console version, or there is at least adjustments in the PC version?

Christian Schlütter: All three versions will be developed simultaneously. This also applies to the control. We saw the Xbox 360 version, but they are sure that it takes for the PC version, no major adjustments, because the system is very flexible

Grobi: Will make sense to continue the story of Crysis Crysis 2?

Robert Horn: A good question. We have seen little evidence of the first part, although the main character often Prophet was called. Whether this really was a prophet, is not safe.

Christian Schlütter: The second part plays three years after the first. The aliens have destroyed half the planet, London and Tokyo have been swept away.

Robert Horn: Fuerth also

Christian Schlütter: In New York there are few survivors. It looks like after a hurricane.

AcidCreeper Will the very linear levels?

Christian Schlütter: The levels are definitely more linear than in its predecessor, but offer the vertical gameplay through an unbelievable number of freedoms.

GorrestFump: Raise the PC version of Crysis 2 graphically heavily on the console competitors?

Robert Horn: The Xbox version was for a console game graphically quite appealing. On the PC, but it should still popping more.

Robert Horn: * peng

Dr bread Are all buildings in the city walkable? If so, one finds also is the most appropriate housing or just empty?

Christian Schlütter: Not all buildings accessible. It looked as if there Crytek very well where you must clean. The interiors looked at our level but from filled. Also one sees everywhere broken water lines or crater in the buildings. It really feels as though a disaster had suddenly snatched away the people!

dasTir: How much playing time will have about the singleplayer?

Robert Horn: For gaming, there is no information.

Christian Schlütter: We have asked but they could not or would not tell us!

Robert Horn: Personally, I reckon with 15 to 20 hours. Then I hang myself but far from the window.

Goldbaersche: What you can jump around? It would be cool up at a skyscraper just jumpen =]?

Robert Horn: Well, not so high =)

Christian Schlütter: You can definitely go the first or second floor (with Nanosuit function) and also from a rooftop to another, if the permit level designer, which in any case be higher than in Crysis.

andd: Crysis 2 on PC looks better than Crysis even with, for example, the "mster" - or "ccc"-config?

Christian Schlütter: The PC version, we have not yet seen in action only at the sandbox editor. The console versions look worse than the mstr-config. It is however expected that the PC version looks much better later.

Elbrus Dr-Bread: Will play the game only in New York or Washington, or will you also can visit it? Will there be only urban environment, or there will also level out of town (forest) desert?

Christian Schlütter: Generally, you will only visit New York. But we were able to tease out that there will be some surprises, like the change to the ice world in Crysis. Forest and desert, we did not expect. It will probably be an island, namely, seeing Roosevelt Iceland.

GabberBirne: is the new Nanosuit still like the old one?

Robert Horn: No, the Nanosuit was revised - merged various functions and new ones added.

Christian Schlütter: Brand new is the Tactical mode, allows you to find information gathering. The use of the Nanosuit feels more dynamic, because we now also add modules, and can modify it as independent.

Gothard: Can you give us some examples of module?

Robert Horn: The famous BEER MODULE! * joke

Christian Schlütter: You may insert a module, for example, is showing you then scored from there on you.

Robert Horn: Or a module that displays your opponents through walls.

Christian Schlütter: Or one, through the many balls bounce off of you.

Elbrus: How many modules will be able to insert into the Nanosuit?

Christian Schlütter: This is not fixed yet. Also what modules are available and how well they get, is not fixed yet. I think there are several ways to try until it creates a final into play.

MRKZ: Will the Nanosuit be the only upgradable Item? Or can we expect something "RPG-"?

Robert Horn: At the heart of Crysis 2 is a shooter. And accordingly they will except the Nanosuit and weapons probably can upgrade almost anything.

Street Razor: Are there new weapons?

Robert Horn: In our presentation was the hero of one SCAR. But there certainly will be added many more weapons.

Cpt Galak: What hardware do I need to play Crysis smoothly 2?

Christian Schlütter: The hardware requirements can say Crytek still nothing. We expect Crysis 2 is also begin before 2011. Since it can still do a lot ...

Gothard: Can you even say something to the multiplayer?

Christian Schlütter: multiplayer is a hot topic. This Crytek wanted to say anything. Probably the big thing because a planned - or even no multiplayer -).

Robert Horn: Of course they want to enhance their Aborted Crysis Wars ...

GorrestFump: Lief of you played the console version of liquid?

Robert Horn is relatively liquid, but by and large already.

Christian Schlütter: The console version was generally smooth. Nevertheless, here and there have been loaded textures and some textures were coarse. But this is on the early development phase.

CptGalak: Can you bring it into experience), with something to work on PCs (hardware developers?

Bring Christian Schlütter: In this experience, we can secure. But are you can buy sowas not intended or difficult. Most have special hardware from the hardware manufacturers.

Robert Horn: But the monitors would cover a whole wall with me. The developers have indeed also special cards, such as the DX version does not exist yet ...

Gribi: Have the NPCs better AI than Crysis?

Robert Horn: Was she in the predecessor so bad?

Christian Schlütter: In the mission we have shown, independently, for example, they brought reinforcements in the form of a jeep with a machine gun.

Robert Horn: But they were already in Crysis, Mr. Schlütter!

Christian Schlütter: If you abmurkst much in stealth mode and sneak around them and they will no longer see you, they call on their colleagues' careful, he could be disguised and behave more cautiously.

andd: If you already know whether you have other games or developers licensed the Cry Engine?

Christian Schlütter: A total of 15 games so far have licensed the Cry Engine.

Robert Horn: Who exactly was not revealed.

Christian Schlütter: Crytek oversees the teams throughout the development process.

Robert Horn: For unbelievable amount of money.

Christian Schlütter: In addition there are Teams from the film industry and from the so-called Serious Games.

Christian Schlütter: There are approximately 30 licensees.

GorrestFump: What was generally interesting, striking or potentially innovative about Crysis 2?

Robert Horn: Definitely the setting. Not innovative, but exciting and interesting staging. Something new for a Crytek game.

Christian Schlütter: I found most interesting, especially the way they want to tell the story. The whole had much more atmosphere than in the first part. With the banners in the windows and the litter of corpses. Also, the fact that you could analyze everything and thus obtain more information that was super.

GorrestFump: What's watches with aircraft or vehicles? Do you have what you can use, what can you expect?

Christian Schlütter: In one scene, the hero tore a stationary gun of a jeep and thus geballert. That was cool. There were jeeps, tanks, helicopters and the like. But whether you can really use any, is unclear. But I think already. At least all saw models for gebrauchbar from * g *!

Zockerever: Why Crytek has decided to choose a city or quite explicitly as a venue to New York?

Christian Schlütter: Because they think that New York is a whole separate, also has more recent history. I think because of 9 / 11 and so on. Crytek says the city stands as a symbol of humanity's achievements in themselves, and of course, for the hubris and downfall of mankind.

FraXerDS: How's it looking with the voltage? Is it from the moment the middle of it, or there were unpleasant lengths?

Robert Horn: The tension was great, seen at least in the scenes. As it crashed almost constantly, but there was always enough time to explore the situation to creep etc.

Christian Schlütter: But that at the beginning of the mission directly as an alien rattling thing over and over you will be shot from helicopters, war geil.

Elbrus is filmed Crysis vileicht like Prince of Persia, or Street Fighter?

Robert Horn: I hope not.

Christian Schlütter: Faruq has told me that there are no plans for a Crysis movie. And he liked Far Cry as a movie does not.

Robert Horn: But Boll is already there in Frankfurt at the door ...

Skill shop: Will present the cutscenes again almost entirely from a first person perspective?

Robert Horn: We could see no cutscenes: /

Zockerever: the enhancement of advanced weapons, like the Nanosuit?

Robert Horn: We assume that worked so well in its predecessor. But this is speculation, we could not see.

Wolf: Will we be able to take off the suit?

Robert Horn: Yes.

Willzyx: the alien being that you have seen and have described as "Predator-like," said her ask again closer? Cheap copy or terrifying creation?

Christian Schlütter: It was not a copy, had been a distinct look. I found it just easier to describe it that way (in the current issue of PC Games, author's note.). It's just walked on two legs and had dreadlocks. However, it was very bent. It had weapons such as knives, an armor, a helmet, armor and the like. But we suspect that there will be other aliens. Big beefy and nimble, which can hochhuschen the sides of buildings.

Chrisssi: it came before you, as if the level shown quite polished, "or it's representative of the rest of Crysis 2?

Robert Horn: Presentation levels are often polished, because the game at this stage still is far from ready.

Christian Schlütter: From the gameplay was certainly produces the representative. From the graph produced, I would not expect.

Zezeri: Plays Crysis 2 is lighter in weight, since strength and speed have been summarized in Nanosuit?

Robert Horn: AI and number of opponents will certainly adapted to the revamped Nanosuit.

Christian Schlütter: zuzurennen The step on someone and then jump, it is easier because only one module is required. Overall, it will probably be more difficult - the judging, what we have seen.

Street Razor: Does Crysis also DX 11?

Robert Horn: Yes, I now tell me.

Christian Schlütter: Our hardware husband Marc Sauter says that Crysis 2 will support Dirct-X-11.

Nghty: If one looks back all the old characters from Crysis?

Robert Horn: They will probably meet again some. But, on demand, the developers did not want to be specific.

Wolf: I've seen screenshots of other human models. What will there be? Koreans?

Christian Schlütter: Koreans, we have not seen the enemy, the rumrannten in New York were marked with "Crynet Ops Infantry.

Robert Horn: No Koreans far and wide ...

Christian Schlütter: upon request we were told that this was just a code name or a wildcard. There will in any case, a third faction.

Elbrus: Is a third part planned?

Christian Schlütter: There was the announcement that Crysis was planned as a trilogy. Now I've mentioned it and he said Faruk, a trilogy was not yet official. But I guess times strongly that the brand will be expanded.

Willzyx: What's with the physics improvements? Have you seen anything of procedural destruction in the game?

Christian Schlütter: interactive, destructible environments to the Cry engine in any case. We think they are going to fit it in Crysis 2nd But at the level that we saw in the presentation, you could not see anything like this.

CptGalak: Has the story several different endings?

Christian Schlütter: You can not say any more, which would further story Crytek wanted to give anything in general. But I do not think so. If there is to really give a third part (yes, I know, speculation), then there must be a closed second part, so only one end. In addition, Crysis was very linear when it came to story.

CptGalak: Is there an internet activation?

Robert Horn: Let's see what EA's copy protection policy hitherto says.

Christian Schlütter: you is already clear that Crysis 2 has just announced until * G *? Seriously, so early in development can not say anything about hardware requirements, or copy protection.

Wolf: Can you compare the models with Half-Life 2? If the have been good or better? How good are the animations? Will there be animals? Or children?

Robert Horn: facial animation, we could not admire, at least not up close. Animals? None seen.

Christian Schlütter: Children did not exist. Allegemeine we saw no civilians, only relics of civilians: banners, cars etc Nathan Camarillo said the civilians who remained in the city and have ignored the warnings have not survived well.

Robert Horn: The animations, however, were quite solid.

Nilssont: To what extent we can decide in Crysis 2, how to do it? So physically seen?

Christian Schlütter: The level shown was very linear, although the individual segments within these segments, but you could operate very freely. You can get to a house to explore the situation, camouflaged walking along between the opponents, or about completely clean run with flying colors.

Robert Horn: So geht's geographic seen from the roof of a skyscraper down to underground shafts.

Bushido2010: Will you be able to play at night?

Christian Schlütter: natural day-night cycle are provided in the engine. At least one screenshot, we have seen, showed a night scene. We therefore assume that there will be night missions. We have seen it but not yet.

Wolf: Can you pass on concerns and ideas at Crytek? Is it time to give something like a wish list?

Christian Schlütter: We will make a thread about this and the questions / suggestions then forward it to Crytek.

Willzyx: What was the graphic style of Crysis 2? Crytek will remain in the cheerful colors and could see a lot of drab gray?

Christian Schlütter: The environments are very different. The screens in the magazine seem a bit gray. But that comes from the fact that the game world, the color will be withdrawn if the alien probe comes close.

Robert Horn: color symbolizes a threat.

Christian Schlütter: That is, Crytek is playing with color. The only colors that exist in the vicinity of the probes still are red and yellow. So the nuances of the danger.

JohnnyGundam: If frozen, the whole earth "or affects only certain areas in Crysis 2?

Robert Horn: New York was not frozen. They will certainly fit somewhere.

Christian Schlütter: Maybe the aliens have indeed adapted to and now need no more ice to survive. Maybe even give you the suit cooling?

Chrisssi: Have you seen any bug, even if the level was revamped?

Robert Horn: Of course there were bugs, but that was also an extremely early version. Some great textures load them later. Or strange effects when taken physics opponents, strange exploding cars ...

If Crysis 2 GSSD come to the graphics of Uncharted 2 on the PS?

Christian Schlütter: Crysis 2 will be on all platforms, the "best looking" game. That could work. If Crytek all implements what (they make themselves and the technology is there) it will look better than Uncharted 2nd However, one must also bear in mind that Uncharted 2 is much more linear than it will be Crysis. Crytek has a lot more AI, environments, variables calculated.

DominikZepp: Have you already noticed that the sound and music?

Robert Horn: Yes, especially when Nanosuit sound plays a role. Noise is attenuated or enhanced, for example, the steps sound different, etc.

CptGalak how big the game world of Crysis 2?

Christian Schlütter: Can not say, New York, of course, is a certain limit. I assume that the world is in itself not be openly accessible. That of course means that the individual sections are smaller.

Zezeri: Did you really cut the gameplay of the presentation from the stool?

Robert Horn: I personally do not. But this was clearly the fact that we have only seen the Xbox version. I just expect more from a Crysis 2 on the PC.

Christian Schlütter: We have not themselves played Crysis 2 yes. Therefore, we can only speak of what is seen.

Chrisssi: How has it felt control on console?

Christian Schlütter: This could see right out catchy. Just the four Nanosuit features are well distributed on the Xbox buttons.

Del-ta: Must / Should we have played Crysis? Or you can immediately take off with Crysis 2?

Robert Horn: Can one doubt. But as always it is better to know the whole story.

Christian Schlütter deliver: Especially for the console players must Crytek obviously a stand-alone game experience.

Zockerever: Will include Crysis 2 or more languages, only the regional?

Christian Schlütter: One can now say not really. Hopefully it will be multilingual, and we continue to manage the demand it!

Robert Horn: I hope for a "frängisch" version ...

In neretto la parte hypante. Praticamente una rivista PC dice che un gioco che gira su 360 è quanto di più evoluto dal pdv grafico si sia mai visto fino ad oggi :D

La fine del mondo è vicina...

:bonjo:

Guest_luigi.ReYe

Guest_luigi.ReYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti
Mamma mia,avevo gia'letto questa "affermazione",sentire queste parole da una rivista pc,fa un po'impressione..ma ci credete che e' piu' grande la curiosita' di vederlo sulla mia amata 360,che magari vederlo su pc al massimo delle sue qualita',perche purtroppo e' inevitabile che su pc sia meglio,anche se di quanto non si potra' sapere fino all'uscita,ma io lo voglio dentro la mia fida console,perche' sicuramente vedremo la miglior grafica del nostro amato botolo!!

donkisciotte

donkisciotte
  • cry me a river

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
map editor ?

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
troppo hype, se graficamente spacca già ora da li all'uscita sarà fantastico, speriamo un video per X10 di stanotte...

Needle

Needle
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

non direi fuffa, si il primo FC era fantastico, ma anche crysis non è male

per me era terribile. non un minimo di storia, un gameplay che sfruttava a malapena le capacità della tua tuta... tanto valeva tenerlo come il primo far cry.... e metterci gli alieni. l'unica cosa che mi era piaciuta erano le ambientazioni.... ma gli alieni di quel tipo erano brutti parecchio...

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

Altre News da vg247:

Crytek’s told Edge that Crysis 2 will “five big things” that gamers will remember “forever”.

“We know what was good about Crysis, what we needed to improve and what was fun about the game, and we can build on a core we no longer have to find,” said Nathan Camarillo, executive producer on the shooter.

“We can have those signature moments that only Crytek can do in realtime – those five big things you’ll remember forever.”

Crytek president Cevat Yerli said the films I Am Legend and The Day After Tomorrow served as inspiration for part of the game.

“I Am Legend and The Day After Tomorrow were unique and both ‘owned’ a version of New York. Ours, likewise, is in harmony with the Nanosuit. In Crysis, we changed that island in ways the player didn’t expect. Expect bigger here. It’ll be a New York City like none in games or cinema,” he said.

Crysis 2 was recently tagged for a Q3 FY2011 release, between July-September 2010, alongside Medal of Honor for EA.

Traduzione Cesso di Google:

Edge ha detto di Crytek, Crysis 2, che sarà "cinque grandi cose" che i giocatori potranno ricordare "per sempre".

"Sappiamo quello che c'era di buono Crysis, quello che ci serviva per migliorare e ciò che è stato divertente per il gioco, e possiamo costruire su un nucleo non abbiamo più a trovare", ha detto Nathan Camarillo, produttore esecutivo per il tiratore.

"Possiamo avere quei momenti che solo la firma di Crytek può fare in tempo reale - quei cinque grandi cose ti ricorderai per sempre."

Presidente di Crytek Cevat Yerli ha detto che il film I Am Legend e The Day After Tomorrow servito da ispirazione per una parte del gioco.

"I Am Legend e The Day After Tomorrow erano unici ed entrambe le 'proprietà' una versione di New York. La nostra, Allo stesso modo, è in armonia con la Nanosuit. In Crysis, abbiamo cambiato che isola in modo che il giocatore non si aspettava. Si aspettano grandi qui. Sarà una città di New York, come nessuno di gioco o il cinema ", ha detto.

Crysis 2 è stato recentemente aggiunto per una versione Q3 FY2011, tra luglio-settembre 2010, insieme a Medal of Honor per EA.

Matthia

Matthia
  • Shepard come James Kirk :)

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

"I Am Legend e The Day After Tomorrow erano unici ed entrambe le 'proprietà' una versione di New York. La nostra, Allo stesso modo, è in armonia con la Nanosuit. In Crysis, abbiamo cambiato che isola in modo che il giocatore non si aspettava. Si aspettano grandi qui. Sarà una città di New York, come nessuno di gioco o il cinema ", ha detto.

In effetti dopo aver visto gli scan da rivista mi ha ricordato Io Sono Leggenda, e considerando l'ambientazione da disaster-movie di The Day After Tomorrow, pare che in Crysis 2 ci sia una bellissima atmosfera da città deserta - fantasma - post-apocalittica... questo fa immaginare che ci siano solo battaglie in pochi avamposti e ci siano problemi di gameplay a livello ambientale... bellissimo, peccato sia sempre un FPS e non un survival-disaster-game come vorrebbe farlo Ubisoft come I Am Alive :) Cmq, ottimo pare sia un FPS non convenzionale e con un'atmosfera e grafica del genere potrebbe essere molto immersivo

STupac85

STupac85
  • Hans Landiamoci!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Io sinceramente sono dubbioso... il primo che giocai su pc a parte la grafica era un gioco poco divertente e mediocre in tanti aspetti.

Aspetto di provare/vedere qualcosa.

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

inserite nuove info ed immmagini da EVERYEYE in prima pagina

Nanomachine

Nanomachine
  • I'm a gamer

Dopo quasi due settimane di duro lavoro dopo il lavoro (quello vero, che mi occupa 11/12 ore al giorno :boxed: :goodboy: ), sono riuscito a tradurre e modificare gli scan del magazine tedesco che ha pubblicato l'articolo di Crysis2. Sono spiacente del fatto che il mio inglese non sia perfetto, e che molti concetti nella versione inglese sono sconnessi e a volte incomprensibli fra loro. Ho lavorato molto di logica e usando la lingua italiana condita di Slang italici il piu' corretti possibile. A volte stravolgendo le frasi originali per renderne il concetto, altrimenti incomprensibile. Eccone il risultato, spero che interessi a qualcuno, oppure avro' lavorato a vuoto... o almeno, solo per me stesso.

Vi garantisco che all'interno dell'articolo sono presenti spunti e notizie interessantissime :ph34r: . Leggetelo tutto d'un fiato, ciaoooo!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Modificata da Dj PSX, 18 February 2010 - 09:54 PM.

Antonio_09

Antonio_09
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

Io sinceramente sono dubbioso... il primo che giocai su pc a parte la grafica era un gioco poco divertente e mediocre in tanti aspetti.

Aspetto di provare/vedere qualcosa.

si infatti

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

Dopo quasi due settimane di duro lavoro dopo il lavoro (quello vero, che mi occupa 11/12 ore al giorno :boxed: :goodboy: ), sono riuscito a tradurre e modificare gli scan del magazine tedesco che ha pubblicato l'articolo di Crysis2. Sono spiacente del fatto che il mio inglese non sia perfetto, e che molti concetti nella versione inglese sono sconnessi e a volte incomprensibli fra loro. Ho lavorato molto di logica e usando la lingua italiana condita di Slang italici il piu' corretti possibile. A volte stravolgendo le frasi originali per renderne il concetto, altrimenti incomprensibile. Eccone il risultato, spero che interessi a qualcuno, oppure avro' lavorato a vuoto... o almeno, solo per me stesso.

Vi garantisco che all'interno dell'articolo sono presenti spunti e notizie interessantissime :ph34r: . Leggetelo tutto d'un fiato, ciaoooo!

Spoiler

Spoiler

ottimo lavoro :applauso: , appena mi libero 2 secondi li posto in prima pagina

MuAn79

MuAn79
  • ancora incasinato

aggiunti in prima pagina

Nanomachine

Nanomachine
  • I'm a gamer

ottimo lavoro :applauso: , appena mi libero 2 secondi li posto in prima pagina

Grazie, non sai quanto tempo ci ho perso su ste traduzioni... :(

MONNE FULL TIME

MONNE FULL TIME
  • Non c'è più posto per i "fanboys" siate obiettivi

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
MuAn79 vai su game radar

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo