- Sviluppo: Blizzard Entertainment
- Pubblicazione: Activision Blizzard
- Data pubblicazione: 2014
- Genere: Hack and Slash
- Modalità di gioco: Giocatore singolo, multiplayer (su battle.net)
- Piattaforma: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X
- Motore fisico: Havok
- Periferiche di input: Tastiera, mouse
NEW Level cap 70!
- So every class gets more skills, runes. (expansion exclusive only)
- No paragon level caps
- Account wide paragon points
- All existing paragon experience for each account will be consolidated and paragon points will be given
- Paragon points can be spent on customising stats screenshot
- So far, 4 stats identified: Core, Attack, Defence, Utility
- Each attribute has up to 50 points, and spending 1 pt, e.g. gives u 5 STR or 3 MF, 1% movement etc
-Points/stats can be reset, meaning u can reset your allocation and reassign to another stat or character
NEW Crusader class (expansion exclusive only)
- Mid-range melee character
- Similar to D2 paladin
- Resource System: Wrath
- Skill Categories: Primary, Secondary, Defensive, Utility, Laws, Conviction
- Active Skills: Sweep Attack, Shield Glare, Judgement, Laws of Justice, Heaven's Fury, Consecration, Shield Bash, Fist of the Heavens, Blessed Shield, Blessed Hammer
Secondary Active Skills: Shield Bash, Fist of the Heavens, Sweep Attack, Blessed Shield, Blessed Hammer, Fist of the Heavens Skill Runes: Tempest of the Heavens, Well of Retribution, Lightning Rod, Reverberation]
- Passive Skills: Indestructible, Wrathful, Wrecking Ball, Against All Odds, Finery, Heavenly Strength, Holy Cause, Vigilant, Long, Arm of the Law, Stand Your Ground
NEW Act V (expansion exclusive only)
- Pandemonium Fortress.
- Not much known but it will be darker, random dungeons etc.
- Transitions between internal and external places is more seamless
- Zakarum Cathedral
- Death Maiden lies in there
- Darker expansion
- The Wolf Gate
- Random Dungeons, Monster Spawns & New Quests
- Loot drop less, but much more useful
- Smart drops, every time a loot is dropped it has chance to have increased stats
- Comparing original D3 and the expansion - in Act 3 you'd find 256 common, 399 blue, 275 yellow and one legendary.
- In Reaper of Souls, it could be 73 white items, 266 blues and 83 yellow items - but there's more chance they'll be smart drops. + 6 LEGENDARIES
- Loot Runs are 15-20 minutes dungeons that are completely randomized.
- Legendaries has special abilities for class skills:
Wizard's legendary wand now has a greater chance of summoning Hydras
- New Gem Diamond (Resist?)
- Summoner of Death
- Death Maiden
New Artisan: (expansion exclusive only)
- Can transmogrify your items or enchant
- Reroll an affix in a rare of legendary item
- Sodding the black soulstone
- Maltheal, the Angel of Death is a sod
- Matheal is back in eternal conflict
- Matheal can turn dead against loved ones
- You can see Malthael's look he is miserable
- He can drain soul and is death incarnate
- He has angel wings
- New Monsters are involved too, seraph, deamon?
- Summoner of dead? the Executioner', hulking beast, Death Maide
- Main prime evil?
LOOT 2.0 Coming Soon:
Modificata da Andrea_23, 02 April 2014 - 09:02 PM.
link a mercatino