• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 237 risposte

Adhrast

Adhrast
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Le visual novel le vedo parecchio adatte a switch!

Anch'io! E essendo un genere che ultimamente sto apprezzando molto, spero arrivino da noi o che perlomeno escano in inglese in America così si importa :D

NAK

NAK
  • Super Eye Fan

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

R.B.I. BASEBALL 17 COMING TO SWITCH

Today we are please to announce that R.B.I. Baseball 17 will be available on Nintendo Switch on 9.5.17.

....immagino sull'eshop USA

Spoiler

Grazie per la conferma, ottima notizia per me (ovviamente D1). Al di la della qualità del gioco che non è avvicinabile all'esclusiva Sony (MLB The Show) su PS4, è più che altro un ulteriore conferma della diffusione crescente della console in Nord America dove una console che si rispetti non può non avere almeno un gioco sullo sport più americano che ci sia (cosa non avvenuta su WiiU per ovvi motivi).

ROcK

ROcK
  • Mercante di carrelli della spesa

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
CARTOON NETWORK BATTLE CRASHERS 

150773b.jpg

ROcK

ROcK

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
SUPERBEAT: XONIC - SWITCH TRAILER, SCREENS, BOX, PRESS RELEASE

12F3A403E.jpg

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

tumblr_ost5sqxyUf1s2z1y6o2_400.jpg

tumblr_ost5sqxyUf1s2z1y6o3_400.jpg

WINNING POST 8 2017, CHAMPION JOCKEY SPECIAL - SWITCH TRAILERS

Usciranno il 14 settembre in Giappone.

ROcK

ROcK

AOKANA: FOUR RHYTHM ACROSS THE BLUE COMING TO SWITCH

- visual novel which was previously released for PC, PS Vita, and PlayStation 4 

ROcK

ROcK

New Atelier Lydie & Soeur: Alchemists of the Mysterious Painting details

atelier-boxart.jpg

Adhrast

Adhrast
  • Super Eye Fan

Si sta verificando quello che pronosticavo e che mi auguravo succedesse: Switch sta sostituendo Vita nel ruolo di handheld pieno zeppo di indie, jrpg strambi e visual novel ❤️
NIS e XSeed spero si diano da fare a portare questi titoli almeno in America :D

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Let's Sing 2018 heading to Switch and Wii

Let's Sing 2018 was announced today, and the game is heading to two generations of Nintendo platforms: it'll be available on October 20 for Wii, and this Christmas on Switch. Ravenscourt and Voxler says Let’s Sing 2018 will be Switch's first karaoke game.
Let's Sing 2018 features 30 international smash hits, including Hymn For The Weekend from Coldplay, Faded from Alan Walker, I Hate U from Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien, and Rockabye from Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie. Other chart toppers from the likes of Lukas Graham with 7 Years, Calvin Harris with My Way, The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey with Closer and more will be added as well.

On Switch, multiplayer will support two players. Strangely, up to four people can participate on Wii! A Let's Sing Microphone app will also be offered for iOS and Android users: the app will allow singers to easily and quickly jump into the game.
Here's a rundown of Switch features:
  • first Karaoke game for the Switch.
  • Tracklist with 30 International top chart hits.
  • Modern in-game look and feel tailored for the main target group paired with state-of-the-art technology.
  • Additional rewarding gameplay elements like collecting avatars and unlocking music certification records from bronze up to diamond.
  • Four challenging and diverse game modes – including the complete new Mix Tape mode.

2ww7Y.jpg

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 18 August 2017 - 10:15 PM.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

TOUHOU KOBUTO V: BURST BATTLE EU BOX

2ww9n.jpg

By CUBETYPE and NIS America: due out on October 10th in USA, and October 13th in Europe.

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 18 August 2017 - 10:42 PM.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

R.B.I. BASEBALL 17 COMING TO SWITCH

Today we are please to announce that R.B.I. Baseball 17 will be available on Nintendo Switch on 9.5.17.

....immagino sull'eshop USA

Spoiler

R.B.I. Baseball 17 file size, supported controllers

The Switch eShop has updated with a listing for R.B.I. Baseball 17: it's due out very soon, as it's planned for September 5. The game will be sold physically, but also as a digital download, and the latter option will require 3.1GB of free space.
The eShop also lists supported controllers: you should be able to use the Joy-Con or the Pro Controller in docked mode. Also noted is the ability to pop off the Joy-Con and play with a friend, which makes it sound like the split Joy-Con setup is supported.

XX-YY-ZZ

XX-YY-ZZ
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

stupendo che esca per wii e non per wiiu! certo, il wiiu è retrocompatibile

NAK

NAK
  • Super Eye Fan

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

R.B.I. Baseball 17 file size, supported controllers
The Switch eShop has updated with a listing for R.B.I. Baseball 17: it's due out very soon, as it's planned for September 5. The game will be sold physically, but also as a digital download, and the latter option will require 3.1GB of free space.
The eShop also lists supported controllers: you should be able to use the Joy-Con or the Pro Controller in docked mode. Also noted is the ability to pop off the Joy-Con and play with a friend, which makes it sound like the split Joy-Con setup is supported.

Pensavo uscisse solamente sull'e-shop USA tanto che avevo creato un account apposito, poi ieri ho scoperto che uscirà anche in quello nostrano. Per me che sono follemente innamorato di questo sport è una manna dal cielo, e per i Nintendari nord americani colmerà il vuoto del loro passatempo preferito. Mossa intelligente da parte degli sviluppatori, e intanto è un altro titolo sportivo che si aggiunge al calcio e al basket, nella speranza che arrivi anche Madden NFL.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe
A few years ago, Bandai Namco Entertainment created the board game Gotouchi Tetsudou: Gotouchi Chara to Nihon Zenkoku no Tabi (Local Railroads: Local Characters and a Journey All Around Japan) for Wii U and 3DS. That same game is now crossing over to Switch!
Bandai Namco announced Gotouchi Tetsudou for Nintendo's new console today. Some new elements are planned, including the appearance of Angel Ojapon, voice acting (Masako Nozawa, the voice of Goku is lending her talents), new events, and new mini-games. Bandai Namco intends to release Gotouchi Tetsudou for Switch in Japan this Winter!

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 15 September 2017 - 02:52 PM.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Just Dance 2018 song list part 2

Developed by Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Pune and Ubisoft Shanghai, and published by Ubisoft: October 24th in USA, October 26th in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa), and October 27th in UK.
In celebration of Gamescom, Ubisoft unveiled the next wave of songs that will be included in Just Dance 2018. The following music will be available in the game:
  • Despacito – Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
  • Blow Your Mind (Mwah) – Dua Lipa
  • Dharma – Headhunterz & KSHMR
  • Blue (Da Ba Dee) – Hit The Electro Beat
  • John Wayne – Lady Gaga
  • Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) – Shakira
  • Beep Beep I’m A Sheep – LilDeuceDeuce ft. BlackGryph0n & TomSka
  • Swish Swish – Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj
  • Rockabye – Clean Bandit Ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
  • 24K Magic – Bruno Mars
  • Side To Side – Ariana Grande Ft. Nicki Minaj
  • Chantaje – Shakira Ft. Maluma
  • Naughty Girl – Beyoncé
  • The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) – Bebe Rexha Ft. Lil Wayne
  • Automaton – Jamiroquai
  • Bubble Pop! – HyunA
  • Love Ward – Hatsune Miku
  • Make it Jingle – Big Freedia
  • Daddy Cool – Groove Century

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 23 August 2017 - 03:40 PM.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo