Vai al contenuto

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle [Topic Ufficiale]DLC Donkey Kong Adventure dal 28/06/18

- - - - -

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 890 risposte

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and figures up for pre-order on the Nintendo UK store

The Nintendo UK store has opened pre-orders for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Along with the game itself, the related figures are also available!

2w4xq.jpg

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is 900p when docked, 720p in portable mode

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle creative director Davide Soliani shared a little nugget about the game's performance on Twitter: when Switch is docked, the resolution will be 900p, and like almost every other Switch games, it's 720p in portable mode.
We've also pretty much known that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle runs at 30 frames per second, but if you needed further confirmation, Davide has offered just that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is 30 FPS both docked and when playing on Switch.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

UBISOFT'S DAVIDE SOLIANI DETAILS THE STATE OF MORALE FOLLOWING THE LEAK OF MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE

Coming from an MCVUK interview with Ubisoft's Davide Soliani:
  • "The leak did not impact the reveal, as we were taking our time to make sure the game was good and satisfying. For sure, the leak affected the morale of the team! After three years of silence and the commitment of the whole team, seeing the leak all over the Internet was quite discouraging, but we kept our focus and we worked hard.
  • Finally, at E3, with the first real reveal of the game, we had a very good reaction from the audience. It was a big reward for the team! When I returned from E3, I returned to a completely different mood, and the team was so proud of the general reaction and their individual contributions. They could not wait to keep working, and the positive energy that players can create is something that can really drive teams to do their best".

Spoiler

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 15 August 2017 - 02:40 PM.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – creative director speaks, co-op map shown

The latest episode of the IGN Show featured Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Creative director Davide Soliani stopped by, and a new co-op map was shown.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

MARIO + RABBIDS KINGDOM BATTLE - STUDIO TOUR, BEHIND-THE-SCENES & GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE

Giank'O

Giank'O
  • Ben tornata Nintendo!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

per il momento ho disdetto l'ordine su amazon perché essendo un gioco Ubisoft calerà di prezzo e poi pur sembrando carinissimo non mi fido..non so.

raumizio

raumizio
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

per il momento ho disdetto l'ordine su amazon perché essendo un gioco Ubisoft calerà di prezzo e poi pur sembrando carinissimo non mi fido..non so.

Anche a me lascia un po' perplesso...valuterò dopo l'uscita.

Manu&Oscar

Manu&Oscar
  • Il Nintendaro ha le sue ragioni, che la ragione non conosce

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Anche a me lascia un po' perplesso...valuterò dopo l'uscita.

Suvvia Mizio... come fai a resistere ad una sventolona del genere?

DCMsk3oUIAE5FLF.jpg

DjCala

DjCala
  • Vecchio stile, vecchia scuola

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Non ci contare troppo, è comunque un'esclusiva Nintendo...e per quanto riguarda il gioco in se, io sono molto fiducioso, per me è il miglior gioco per Switch al momento.

elevation1

elevation1
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
Considerando che Zelda e mario kart sono usciti anche per wiiU... Vero potrebbe essere il miglior gioco per switch... Attendo la recensione... Si sa già la data di fine embargo? Venerdì 25 agosto?

Inviato dal mio LG-H850 utilizzando Tapatalk

cioppet

cioppet
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Non vedo l'ora che esca :)

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Grant Kirkhope thinks you'll be surprised by Mario + Rabbids' soundtrack, lots of orchestrated music

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle has a huge musical talent on board in Grant Kirkhope! Kirkhope worked on many N64 classics back in the day, including Banjo-Kazooie. He's also more recently been involved with the likes of Yooka-Laylee.
In this month's issue of GamesMaster, Kirkhope talked about his approach to making music for Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Instead of trying to emulate Nintendo's style with Mario music, he instead "Had to try to come up with some kind of way of getting that crazy Rabbids thing into this Mario game, and a little bit of me in there as well." The game may start out sounding a bit Nintendo-ish, but later evolves, and Kirkhope believes that players will be surprised as they reach the end.
Kirkhope told GamesMaster:
  • "I thought there's really no point, I mean same with Banjo-Kazooie, there was no point in me trying to write in a kind of Nintendo, Mario style, like a poppy, jazzy thing, because I can't do it very well. And they're really brilliant at it, I'd be wasting my time! So, I had to try to come up with some kind of way of getting that crazy Rabbids thing into this Mario game, and a little bit of me in there as well.
  • I think the game at the start does sound very pleasant Nintendo-ish, but as the game progresses (and I can't go into detail because, you know, it's one of those things) it just definitely changes, and I think people will be surprised by the end of it how it's going to turn out."
Kirkhope was also asked about how the music was recorded: it looks like we can look forward to a bunch of orchestrated music, which is estimated to be around 45 – 50 minutes or so. The rest of the music was created electronically, but the average player may not be able to tell the difference.
As Kirkhope stated:
  • "It's a mix, it's a bit like Mario Galaxy, but we're hoping for that mix. So, we recorded 45 minutes, 50 minutes of live orchestra, and the rest of it's me, samples out the box kind of thing. But I've got to say, I was over there yesterday and Wednesday and we were going through the OST release and going through all the tracks, you know, and the mix and the masters have been very good, it's very similar! I think people who aren't in the know might be slightly confused to what's live orchestra and what isn't."
Kirkhope also mentioned that the "Ubisoft guys were really great at giving good, strong direction." Instead of a clever composer, he views himself as someone "Who just kind of fumbles around until it sounds all right… it just comes out the way it does and hopefully somebody, they like it." While he knows what he's doing, Kirkhope feels that he's "Just not that kind of over-analytical thing, I just know what I write, and just, it's very instinctive for me".

Modificata da TheBlackWolf, 20 August 2017 - 03:43 PM.

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Video: All Mario + Rabbids Ubicollectibles figurines unboxed

MyGamingBoulevard has posted a video unboxing the Mario + Rabbids Ubicollectibles figurines.

Luxor

Luxor
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

Dai che il 29 si avvicina! :D

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Guest_TheBlackWolfeYe

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – Rabbid Peach character spotlight gameplay trailer

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo