[PS4] Black Rose ValkyrieNuovo JRPG da Compile Heart

compile heart

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 87 risposte

xizro345

xizro345
  • Limit Attack - Burning Strike

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Yue Hiiragi

"I'm completely devoted to the country. My own feelings don't matter."

(Traitor version) " Being without orders is scary. I'll do anything the Commander says, so...!"

A girl with a serious, military-type personality. Although she's strongly loyal to the army and Asahi, such loyalty leads her to be incredibly stubborn in certain situations. She likes to collect cute things, a normal girl part of her.

Aivirth

Aivirth
  • Eye Bastard

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Mi fa quasi ridere la differenza a 180 gradi tra la versione normale e quella traditore :asd:

xizro345

xizro345

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Amal = Franson

"Aaah! That's no good. I'm a man? Can't you tell by looking at me?"

(Traitor version) "Only look at me. Only worry about me. Don't talk to other people. Do not make eye contact."

A likable, energetic girl who brightens the mood of everyone. She's always worried about her twin sister Ku. Dressed in man clothing she insists she's a man but most of the time her behaviour resembles a child more than a man.

Ku = Franson

"....Um, if Amal isn't around....I can't speak properly..."

(Traitor version) "Really, the people in the army are incompetent. If I stood at the top, things would get much better."

In contrast to her twin sister Amal she is shy and has trouble dealing with men. Her specialty is data analysis, fulfilling the role of strategist of the Valkyrie Corps. At first she's expressionless and doesn't talk much, but when she opens up to others she also shows her smiling face.

xizro345

xizro345

A large number of ambitious systems

The Tactical Fluid Battle System which consitutes the base of the battle of this game has been introduced as well as a variety of other factors. While a lot of them are still shrouded in mistery a part of the battle system has been revealed. In addition, please look forward to the information about the Valkyrie weapon of each character in the following reports!

Ignition

Start up command of the Valkyrie weapons against the Chimera. Once equipped with a Valkyrie, combat enters a state with enhanced arms as well as physical abilities. After the passage of a certain amount of turns due to accumulation of fatigue it has to be released with the "Cast Off" command.

Formation

By adopting certain formations in battle companions can get specific effects. There are a lot of benefits, but if members become unable to participate in battle the formation will crumble and the effects will be lost. In addition, the enemy can team up with similar formations.

Riot Combo

Special effects are generated by combo attacks. The combos that can be unleashed during battle start with the first attack and can be set up to a maximum of five and by using a combination of techniques normal attacks are given certain attributes, which leads to the activation of special effects.

xizro345

xizro345

Character Movie:

xizro345

xizro345

ZQaou3Y.jpg

lkNOorW.jpg

Moz7tDd.jpg

aLNDptH.jpg

JR69wWS.jpg

12V52wO.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

World View

Year 1929, all of a sudden there is an outbreak of a mysterious phenomenon  that turns large number of  people in inhuman beings called "Chimera". The cause is a huge meteorite fallen in the past, nicknamed "Black Garnet", that spread an unknown virus.
The virus, called "Chimera Virus", causes a global pandemic that kills 3% of the total population of mankind.
This state of emergency prompts Japan to adopt the policy of "national isolation",  in order to block the penetration of the virus from the outside, in addition to counterattack the remaining Chimera inside the country the "Secret Military Agency ACID" is organized.
And as the time passes the Secret Military Agency ACID, in order to destroy the Chimera that threaten the population, estabilishes the Valkyrie Special Forces.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Da dengeki playstation:

b9zDQeT.jpg

R9m5xG9.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

Data di uscita fissata per il 30 giugno, sono stati anche rivelati i doppiatori:

http://gematsu.com/2...s-june-30-japan

xizro345

xizro345

Prime immagini, vengono dalla pagina di amazon.co.jp:

AcdDIFU.jpg

v65EyGQ.jpg

FdUNfxK.jpg

5UZQbMO.jpg

RFFmvWh.jpg

YzMVanT.jpg

hIDAR9O.jpg

2mTDoev.jpg

wd1Fbii.jpg

UI4geaV.jpg

LgL4Sdf.jpg

REbbWt8.jpg

DdHchOk.jpg

afcEeBc.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

LE Details:

http://www.compilehe...rv/info/?page=1

- Special deluxe case;
- ACID's confidential document collection - book that details the world and the weapons used;
- Soundtrack CD;
- Valkyrie Corps Private Voice Collection (Drama CD) - both this and the Soundtrack are stored in a "special case";

Preorder bonus: booklet with illustrations and sketches by Kosuke Fujishima.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Da famitsu:

JzjKZDq.jpg

nU9i2f9.jpg

zMk5eUq.jpg

Fn9acBz.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

http://blog.hokanko-...s/48100208.html

Information about the setting, introducing "The New Yamato Empire", as well as two new (male) characters affiliated with the Valkyrie Corps, Kazami Nayouki and Kengo Shinohara and a brief discussion on the Chimera Virus.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Da famitsu:

ReMIuD6.jpg

Vk73E2t.jpg

oIEH6oO.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

Sito aggiornato:

3IXVnFh.jpg

CZBvdja.jpg

EjAZ2LO.jpg

Lh45i1G.jpg

ny9caFl.jpg

e04Q988.jpg

xgI5gbE.jpg

SoVnTct.jpg

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi