[VITA] Cho Jigen Taisen Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls

compile heart jrpg adult vita

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 44 risposte

xizro345

xizro345
  • Limit Attack - Burning Strike

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Jrpg prodotto da Compile Heart e sviluppato da Felistella, per ora senza una data di uscita.

Qualche dato sulla storia qua:

http://gematsu.com/2...onists-detailed

A grand library that governs all of this world’s history.

If the history books stored there are tampered with, it is said that it is possible to rewrite actual history.

IF, with a certain goal in mind and after a long journey, finally sets foot within the grand library.

However, within that library, an incident occurs and the history books begin to disappear one after the other.

The disappearance of the history books means a loss of real history.

Before her very eyes, history is being lost, and then, the world.

To resolve this incident, IF must journey across space and time on a new adventure.

E0IH40j.jpg
dKbzhhO.jpg
ROEfx3Q.jpg

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro
Gli altri pensino pure ció che vogliono ma hype da parte mia.

Aivirth

Aivirth
  • Eye Bastard

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

grazie a compile heart i miei motivi per prendere psvita aumentano di mese in mese :asd:

RoByXz

RoByXz
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta

peccato non capirci una mazza :(

sonuccio

sonuccio
  • all we can do is keep breathing

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

interessa molto anche a me, ma più che altro per la sua natura cross over con SEGA.

Tra l'altro sta cosa di arrampicarsi, aggrapparsi e strisciare spero porti ad un level design più interessante del solito....anche perchè fare peggio dei Neptunia è praticamente impossibile.

peccato solo per il chara design....If è sempre stata orribile per quel che mi riguarda (anche se sto restyle la rende più guardabile), e anche Sega Hatsumi è parecchio sciatta. Non aiuta che pure le "SEGA Hard Girls" sono scarsissime seppur molto buffe. :P

comunque bho, lo attendo.

xizro345

xizro345

Phantasy Star Online 2 Collaboration planned:

https://twitter.com/...838646082449409

https://twitter.com/...838849799811072

https://pbs.twimg.co...AXv_P.jpg:large

IF costumes and hairstyles will be available in PSO2.  More stuff coming later.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Da famitsu:

5whNyvZ.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

Sito ufficiale aperto con Storia e personaggi (IF e Hatsumi):

IF

CV: Kana Ueda

"I'm IF. Also known as..... The gust of wind that blows throughout the wilderness"

The main character of this game.
An adventurer that travels the world with her bike companion. looking for if only slightly fun things and a bright future in the current time where civilization has collapsed.
She's a cool and serious person and the party troubleshooter, but suffers from a light chuunibyo syndrome.

Sega Hatsumi

CV: Emi Nitta

"Stop immediately this pointless battle! This is my order!"

A girl with an unidentified memory loss. Her nicknames are Segami, Segamin.
She doesn't remember anything but her own name, but for some reason has shown incredible tenacity in wanting to change the history of battles of between the goddesses and the Sega Hard Girls.
She possesses the charisma of a leader, but sometimes she doesn't listen to what people say, and embarasses her friends with her odd expressions, unusual for normal people.

xizro345

xizro345

Sito aggiornato con immagini:

Es1zBkK.jpg
ictbQZA.jpg
YPKZMkd.jpg
MKNTfYx.jpg

xizro345

xizro345

Scansioni (ma mi manca la parte dell'intervista):

r8YcjYS.png

byFdCBV.png

xizro345

xizro345

Altre info:

Ok. there's actually written that the relationship between Neptune and Nepgear is different in this game, to be precise, they don't really know each other.

Pururut says in her quote that she wants to become closer to Megadrive.

Most of the descriptions of the goddesses simply reiterate their usual behaviours.

As for the Neptune Bike... it doesn't really say anything about it.

xizro345

xizro345

Sito aggiornato con i profili dei personaggi, ne ho tradotti un po':

Dreamcast

CV: MAO

"This is strange! It's a bug! It's wrong!"

A honest personality with a strong sense of justice.
She strongly values the relationship between people, and she can make friends with everybody.
She shows her own feelings easily, and since her facial expression keeps changing, she's easy to mess with.
She's anaware of it, but she's used at being poor, drawing sympathies from those around her.

Sega Saturn

CV: Minami Takahashi

"I don't mind. More importantly, wouldn't it just be a good handicap?"

She always takes a slanting position, but her attitude has some margin, and since she can't stay silent to idiocy, she unintentionally ends up being tsukkomi.
Actually, since by doing her best she acts tough, she gets embarassed and angry when she's praised, and ends up weak in critical moments.

Megadrive

CV: Shiori Izawa

"It's an attractive proposition, however my pride won't allow such a cowardly behaviour."

An honor student who is respected by those around her due to her extensive knowledge and accurate power of analysis.
She also happens to fail quite a bit sometimes.
She hates losing so, instigated by people, she often creates strange inventions.
While stoic and realistic at the same time, her true feelings show she yearns for being girly.

Game Gear

CV: Minami Tanaka

"You have dead fish-like eyes. I can't see the face of people who greatly enjoy games..."

Taciturn and doing things at her own pace, she's the indoor type who gets tired easily.
She likes negative talk and is not good in dealing with other people.
She feels uncomfortable in a lively and fun atmosphere, but actually she doesn't really hate it, and likes to watch it from a distance.

MegaMustaine

MegaMustaine
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
i design sono interessanti. Ma come gameplay questo è action?

silverchariot

silverchariot
  • SEGAAAAAAAA

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

i design sono interessanti. Ma come gameplay questo è action?

a me sembra il solito neptune a turni con l'aria di movimento (c'è uno screen sopra) il che nn è il massimo

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

La data d'uscita giapponese è stata fissata per il 26 novembre, costerà 6,800 yen (8,800 la limited).

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo