• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 322 risposte

massimo the cat

massimo the cat
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Allora, SSFV potrebbe interessarmi parecchio, non tanto x gli ulteriori personaggi aggiuntivi che potrebbe averema fondamentalmente perchè vorrei un retail con Season 1 e 2 belle che complete!!!

massimo the cat

massimo the cat
  • Super Eye Fan

FINALMENTE JEDAH!!!!!!!!!!!  

CAPCOM SI è FINALMENTE SVEGLIATA ED HA CAPITO CHE JEDAH è UNO DEI PERSONAGGI CHE GLI SONO MEGLIO RIUSCITI!!!!!!

Potrei prendere questo gioco solo x lui

Brick

Brick
  • Il fu RaR7

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

SSFV sembra fatto troppo in modo giusto, quindi fake :D

Korov'ev

Korov'ev
  • Super Eye Fan

SSFV sembra fatto troppo in modo giusto, quindi fake :D

Davvero, anche perché Marvel sembra  andare nella direzione opposta  anche rispetto a quel poco di buono fatto con SFV :gad2:

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Gundam Versus su pc ?

GeVGAR2.png?1

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

I didn't really know where to post this, but you can share this to other subreddits where needed since I wasn't sure. But since the majority of this is all fighting game related I would post it here.
I went to Gamescom and found out A LOT of things that I have to share with you. I was going to do it right after I got back, but real life got in the way. It is a lot to cover, so I will just get to the point.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite:
I have been in the know of these characters for some time now and with only a month to go before the game's release, I thought it good time to make an account to do this with since I am also at a point with the information where I crosschecked it. What I mean by that is that I have more than one source, and some overlap with what other people have leaked to me. Because of that is why I am sharing this. I trust them. But sometimes when certain ones don't line up with others yet, you spend time waiting and corroborating. Now that it's at a point where I can say more than one source says they've heard the same for each character, I take that as there is smoke to that fire and is true.
These are characters IN DEVELOPMENT for the game:
Wolverine, Star-Lord, Green Goblin, Venom, Ms. Marvel, Doctor Doom, Asura, Lady, Captain Commando, Vergil, Regina, Nina and Deis / Bleu.
An oddity is that between my sources I had one leak to me Bleu under her non-English release name Deis. I don't know if that might mean they're going back and forth in deciding whether to correct that localization change from the first two Breath of Fire games or what since her playable appearances had her under that name before it was changed on the third onward. Rereleases of those games kept it as Bleu still. I thought that worth sharing since it stood out to me. It could just be that she is based on those two games because of the name in the English versions being the name given as Bleu. Which would make sense. But the one who leaked me to her under the name Deis speaks Japanese and has their connections from Japan though. So that could just be why.
I can't tell you anything about the release schedule for them since I don't know anything at all about that yet and if I am not told, I'm not going to act like I know anything about that either. All I know is that those are characters in development. They've stressed to tell me the same in phrasing. I met up with one of them at Gamescom, and heard the same, as well as Regina now. Regina being because some kind of Dino Crisis revival has been planned for some time now, so I guess you can throw that in here too as a leak.

Super Street Fighter V:
You may recall a leaker named Rikurikumore who posted about a SSFV leak here. Well, I can at least say that everything he's said about that is true. It is indeed happening and going to be announced at PSX this year. Necro, Oro, Q, and Crimson Viper will be added as free characters as part of the free expansion. Sakura, Sagat, Sodom, Cody, and two new additions will be Season 3. I was hinted that the two new additions might be Final Fight characters as well.

Devil May Cry 5:
I don't know much about this yet other than it will also be announced at PSX and a "return to form" for the series.

Dragon Ball FighterZ:
You might have seen or heard about a leak that came from 4chan recently. Someone who went to Gamestop Expo and fished for information. Well, I can't entirely vouch for them altogether telling the truth, they said they heard about a "Saiyan Season Pass", and I heard of something very similar. I know of two DLC characters, those being Broly and Bardock. So, that lined up enough with what I know for the time being for me to consider that true. The game will be supported for a long time when it comes to DLC support. The most of any Arc System Works game yet. Bandai Namco is taking this game very seriously in the long run and will be keeping the game alive and supported for at least 2 years. Maybe more. Fan demand for a Switch version did fill their ears because there will be one but not at launch with PS4, Xbox One, and PC. But instead sometime later next year. So Nintendo fans can rejoice about that.

Soul Calibur VI:
I'll admit that I don't know too much about this other than it is in development and has been for a while. It was supposed to be announced before the end of last year, but something happened technically or something to that extent (it seems they wanted to have each character have three different fighting styles like MKX and that had them hit a wall or something). Because they hit that development wall, they instead opted to show that underwhelming retrospective trailer and that was that last December for Soul Calibur's big anniversary. As far as I've heard, the game should be announced this year though. And a Switch version is going to happen. They told me there were very serious talks about Link returning and being its guest character again on that version that have been happening since last year, but no one I spoke with could confirm if it was absolutely happening. But I cannot see why not since it's returning to a Nintendo console finally.

massimo the cat

massimo the cat
  • Super Eye Fan

se i rumors su Street Fighter V sono veri, figata pazzesca!!!!

Per quanto riguarda Marvel VS Capcom, personalmente gradirei qualche altro pg da Dark Stalker

optimusp1981

optimusp1981
  • Gomu Gomu no.... Red hawk!!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Dragon Ball FighterZ:

Che bandai avrebbe supportato dragon ball fighter z a lungo termina, era più che scontato. Consideriamo pure che sarà uno dei titoli di punta del prossimo evo2018.

Super Street Fighter V:

Sè anche un minimo di quello che dice è vero, allora abbiamo davanti un ottimo titolo. Credo che molti, tanti aspettano un super sf5. 

Soul Calibur VI: 

Su SC sono molto contento. Spero solo che non fanno gli stessi errori dei capitoli 4 e 5 ma che ritornino ai fasti del 2 e 3.

Anche tecmo dovrebbe darsi una mossa a far uscire DOA6. Ormai supportare il 5LR con dlc inutili e solo uno spreco di risorse e tempo. 

Maaaaaaa. Virtua fighter 6?

Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue
  • Eye Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

I didn't really know where to post this, but you can share this to other subreddits where needed since I wasn't sure. But since the majority of this is all fighting game related I would post it here.
I went to Gamescom and found out A LOT of things that I have to share with you. I was going to do it right after I got back, but real life got in the way. It is a lot to cover, so I will just get to the point.

I have been in the know of these characters for some time now and with only a month to go before the game's release, I thought it good time to make an account to do this with since I am also at a point with the information where I crosschecked it. What I mean by that is that I have more than one source, and some overlap with what other people have leaked to me. Because of that is why I am sharing this. I trust them. But sometimes when certain ones don't line up with others yet, you spend time waiting and corroborating. Now that it's at a point where I can say more than one source says they've heard the same for each character, I take that as there is smoke to that fire and is true.
These are characters IN DEVELOPMENT for the game:
Wolverine, Star-Lord, Green Goblin, Venom, Ms. Marvel, Doctor Doom, Asura, Lady, Captain Commando, Vergil, Regina, Nina and Deis / Bleu.
An oddity is that between my sources I had one leak to me Bleu under her non-English release name Deis. I don't know if that might mean they're going back and forth in deciding whether to correct that localization change from the first two Breath of Fire games or what since her playable appearances had her under that name before it was changed on the third onward. Rereleases of those games kept it as Bleu still. I thought that worth sharing since it stood out to me. It could just be that she is based on those two games because of the name in the English versions being the name given as Bleu. Which would make sense. But the one who leaked me to her under the name Deis speaks Japanese and has their connections from Japan though. So that could just be why.
I can't tell you anything about the release schedule for them since I don't know anything at all about that yet and if I am not told, I'm not going to act like I know anything about that either. All I know is that those are characters in development. They've stressed to tell me the same in phrasing. I met up with one of them at Gamescom, and heard the same, as well as Regina now. Regina being because some kind of Dino Crisis revival has been planned for some time now, so I guess you can throw that in here too as a leak.

Super Street Fighter V:
You may recall a leaker named Rikurikumore who posted about a SSFV leak here. Well, I can at least say that everything he's said about that is true. It is indeed happening and going to be announced at PSX this year. Necro, Oro, Q, and Crimson Viper will be added as free characters as part of the free expansion. Sakura, Sagat, Sodom, Cody, and two new additions will be Season 3. I was hinted that the two new additions might be Final Fight characters as well.

Devil May Cry 5:
I don't know much about this yet other than it will also be announced at PSX and a "return to form" for the series.

Dragon Ball FighterZ:
You might have seen or heard about a leak that came from 4chan recently. Someone who went to Gamestop Expo and fished for information. Well, I can't entirely vouch for them altogether telling the truth, they said they heard about a "Saiyan Season Pass", and I heard of something very similar. I know of two DLC characters, those being Broly and Bardock. So, that lined up enough with what I know for the time being for me to consider that true. The game will be supported for a long time when it comes to DLC support. The most of any Arc System Works game yet. Bandai Namco is taking this game very seriously in the long run and will be keeping the game alive and supported for at least 2 years. Maybe more. Fan demand for a Switch version did fill their ears because there will be one but not at launch with PS4, Xbox One, and PC. But instead sometime later next year. So Nintendo fans can rejoice about that.

Soul Calibur VI:
I'll admit that I don't know too much about this other than it is in development and has been for a while. It was supposed to be announced before the end of last year, but something happened technically or something to that extent (it seems they wanted to have each character have three different fighting styles like MKX and that had them hit a wall or something). Because they hit that development wall, they instead opted to show that underwhelming retrospective trailer and that was that last December for Soul Calibur's big anniversary. As far as I've heard, the game should be announced this year though. And a Switch version is going to happen. They told me there were very serious talks about Link returning and being its guest character again on that version that have been happening since last year, but no one I spoke with could confirm if it was absolutely happening. But I cannot see why not since it's returning to a Nintendo console finally.

Bardock e Broly DLC? Sono gli unici due personaggi non canonici presenti in ogni gioco di Dragon Ball, pure quelli in cui il roster è molto striminzito, mi sembra molto strano.

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

Ritornano altri rumors (e altri vecchi aggiornati...) dalla solita fonte di quelli sopra.

CAPCOM:

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition:

Season 3 characters include Sagat, Sakura, Cody, Sodom, 2 newcomers (I heard 2 Final Fight newcomers from one source, but Roxy and a Shadaloo Doll from another)

There will also be free characters added as part of the update, which are Crimson Viper, Q, Necro, and Oro.

Critical Arts were supposed to be added upon its launch, but I am hearing they are probably saving it for later. Color Edit Mode is something I was told that's going to be a new feature added. Those concerned with input lag, those fixes will most likely not be added until Season 4 or around halfway in to 3 to implement. If you did not know, Unreal Engine 4 only recently put out the update, and it requires quite some time to fix. It would take somewhere around half a year (maybe more) to both port and then debug everything. The backporting is not the hard part, it's debugging that is so time consuming. The same thing applies to other fighting games that currently use it and have issues with it like Tekken 7, and even Dragon Ball FighterZ, and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite are included having it and needing updated, but will take time to do. The whole process takes time.

Season 2 as of the last update I heard from various sources compiled together will be Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Asura, Gill, and Lady, but the last character is one not everyone I've heard from has been able to agree on. There being multiple characters in development is likely to blame. The majority of them say Rashid while others have said Regina and one even said Apollo Justice.

Here's where things get really interesting. All the characters that I've heard that are in development (to various extents and from multiple sources, but not all saying the same things I might add, which is something strange in and of itself) include: Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Green Goblin, Wolverine, Cyclops, Psylocke, Magneto, Storm, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Daredevil, Asura, Lady, Gill, Rashid, Captain Commando, Nina, Deis, Regina, Gene, Vergil, Akuma, and Apollo Justice.

I did notice the curious aspect of that being 11 Marvel characters and 12 Capcom. Which would line up with the current unevenness. But when you add it all up, that's 23 characters, not 24. Meaning there's still a Capcom character I don't know about, since adding these all up carries it all the way to Season 5 if it's all in fact true and all the sources are correct in different ways.

Four player 2 vs 2 mode is being added to the game, but I'm not sure when that is exactly going to be implemented.

I will say that despite the controversies with Marvel and the Fantastic Four in games lately, I haven't heard anything regarding scrapping Doom completely from the plans. While he isn't in the plans for next year from what I've been told, it's not conclusive as to his exclusion in the long term.
I guess it could be up to some people's interpretation what that means since he's not being added next year despite his popularity and all, but I wouldn't look too far into it just yet.

This next section for MvCI gets absolutely wild and so I am dedicating its own section to it. I have one source that's told me some stuff that I feel I have to share in the event it is true, but it is pretty out there. Do not take me as backing all of this either. I'm just putting it out there in the event this has ANY TRUTH TO IT later. They claim the game will get a free update sometime around the summer of 2018 that adds Deadpool, Wolverine, Daredevil, Akuma, Gene, and Vergil as free characters.
I will add that I was told by that same person that Regina was originally axed similarly to Ant-Man since both were actually planned to make it, but things came up that resulted in their discarding. Ant-Man in particular was due to technical issues like Frank West's on MvC3. I'm not totally sure what Regina's issue was, but I was told half jokingly that "it might be because of too many gun users." In spite of that, Ant-Man and Regina could pop up as DLC down the line since "some degree of work was done on her at an earlier point," and supposedly was picked back up on from what I've been told in Regina's case notably. No one told me anything about Ant-Man since he was scrapped. But if the work is done and they wanted to approach him differently, I don't see why he couldn't make it back in. I've just heard nothing in regards to it yet. This same source was the only one who told me about Apollo Justice, which they claim is "unique" and utilizes Athena and Trucy in his moveset to some extents.

They go on to claim game is also going to get some kind of patch to fix the graphics and art style to improve the visuals. The UI is included in things being touched up with that.
When it comes to the roster, their goal is for MvCI to have "between 58 to 60 characters." Some things they're looking into adding include a Tournament Mode and a playable and balanced Ultron-Sigma patched in. A noteworthy thing about that is that they have some idea where you can have a boss character be your assist to compensate for no second character when playing as Ultron-Sigma.
Some more story-related content is of course being planned, with additional content being added to the current story mode, and a brand new one announced at SDCC 2018, with plans of that new story stuff being added sometime around late 2018 to Spring 2019 at the absolute latest. I'll end this section by throwing in something strange (if what they claim wasn't already) that I was told of by that same source, and it's so dumb that if it is rooted in fact, I am utterly stupefied by it. They say that early on, Capcom apparently wanted a Power Stone character. In particular Edward Falcon or Rouge, but they were specifically set on Falcon. Marvel ultimately turned him down because "they didn't want confusion with their Falcon." They said that for whatever reason, Capcom didn't fight them on it (which comes as no surprise there given how the roster turned out if this is true) or decide to go with Rouge instead as the Power Stone rep. That's all I got from that source, so now I can finally move on from this game's section.

Resident Evil 2 Remake:

It is a third-person game. You should finally see something from it next year if they don't put something out around the very end of the year, but I'm hearing next year.

Devil May Cry 5:

This will finally be announced at PSX. Dante, Vergil, and Nero will all be playable on the game. I don't know if that will be confirmed at PSX in particular alongside the reveal, but multiple sources have informed me that all three characters are on it and you can play as them.

BANDAI NAMCO:

Dragon Ball FighterZ:

3 of the DLC characters I've heard of include Broly, Regular Goku (it was noted to me that he does use the Spriit Bomb), and Regular Vegeta. This is something I know is going to be highly controversial and I will get into why further down. Three more characters that I know about but not their status of launch or DLC are Bardock (whom I originally heard would be DLC, but that was only from one source that I have never heard back from), Raditz (I was told that he'd be DLC by only one source in particular), and Goku Black (in his Rose form)

I was told that Goku Black was even finished 3 months ago, and that Broly, Regular Goku, and Regular Vegeta were finished during the game's main development with Goku Black. I think people should make some noise if those 3 (or 4 if Goku Black is withheld) were made alongside the launch game, but are going to be held back as DLC like I've been told.

With the controversy out of the way, there is a Switch port in the works. Unreal Engine 4's UE4.15 is Switch-friendly, so that may explain why the Switch port is coming later. I do not know what Unreal Engine 4 version it uses for the others. The much demanded Nintendo Switch version will likely come out next year in the autumn or winter.
For some personal history, the season pass was originally leaked to me as some exclusive pass featuring saiyans (I originally heard about Broly and Bardock being DLC characters). Since the FighterZ Pass was revealed, I've heard much more since originally leaking those two. I've been told the game will be supported for 2 years by multiple sources. I don't know if that pass of 8 characters accounts for the first year or both. I am going to assume it means just the first year. Bandai Namco is reportedly, according to the people I have talked to, taking a very serious approach with this game having a lengthy life and long term support. Including an esports push.
I have a few different sources regarding this game as I said. Every source that I've talked to has told me that Broly, Regular Goku, and Regular Vegeta have all been heard about and agreed upon as being DLC.

Soul Calibur VI:

I was told it'll be for PS4, PC, and Nintendo Switch. There was no Xbox One version mentioned to me. The game should be revealed by the end of the year and make its 21st anniversary at least. One trustworthy source told me it would be revealed at PSX. If the Switch version is not announced in a matter of fact way alongside it like multiplatform games do when revealed at a specific console's event, then it should be announced during the Nintendo Direct in January that I keep hearing about. The source who told me about the Switch version is different from the one who told me of the game's existence, I might add. They also told me that Link would return as a guest character on that version.

NINTENDO:

There has been pressure towards Game Freak to get Pokemon's 8th Generation out in hopes of a release next year. If you recall Pokemon Stars, that is (or was) real, but all it was was a Sun and Moon port to the Switch, used as an engine test tech demo thing.

Metroid Prime 4 should have something revealed with some in-game footage early next year from what I've heard. I'm hearing that Direct in January particularly. Bandai Namco is developing the game for Nintendo. I don't know which development studio.

There is some kind of new Animal Crossing that they hope to release next year too.

The Switch's Virtual Console will not be like how it currently is known to be like. There is some kind of a subscription service of sorts in the works.

Mother 3 is real. According to my source, it was completely localized and playable. The sad thing that I've heard is that it is being held back for some reason, which all I know has something to do with not knowing which month to release it in.

According to one of my sources, they claim that Square Enix is doing The World Ends With You 2 exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.

Blizzard is preparing a Hearthstone port for the Switch. I'm not sure when this will be announced due to the phrasing, but I heard about this when I went to Blizzcon.

Modificata da Ryo Sakazaki, 11 November 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Guest_MaxbazereYe

Guest_MaxbazereYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

Niente Rumor sul lato SNK? Niente per quanto riguarda Virtua Fighter 6?

Okuyasu

Okuyasu
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Più di quelli relativi ai picchiaduro, mi hypano maggiormente i rumors su altre tipologie di giochi: tipo RE2 remake, DMC5 ed Hearthstone su Switch.

Modificata da Okuyasu, 11 November 2017 - 08:06 PM.

Ryo Sakazaki

Ryo Sakazaki
  • IronEye

per dovere di cronaca:

chi ha scritto quelle cose ha leakato le tartarughe ninja per injustice 2 ben 2 settimane fa.

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Più di quelli relativi ai picchiaduro, mi hypano maggiormente i rumors su altre tipologie di giochi: tipo RE2 remake, DMC5 ed Hearthstone su Switch.

Idem con patate, sono molto interessanti

Matte44

Matte44
  • La classe non è acqua

• Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Non ho ben capito, che differenza ci sarebbero tra Regular Goku Regular Vegeta rispetto agli due già presenti nel gioco?

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo