Vai al contenuto

Doom 『Topic Ufficiale』Il nuovo Doom di Bethesda

- - - - - doom bethesda

• Questa discussione è bloccata Questa discussione è chiusa
Questa discussione ha avuto 47 risposte

Aniki88

Aniki88
  • PULL MY DEVIL TRIGGER

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

DOOM  è ufficiale

preordinando il nuovo wolfenstein, si avrà un codice per accedere alla beta

Spoiler

http://www.eurogamer...get-in-the-beta

Doom 4 is alive: pre-order the new Wolfenstein game and you'll get in the beta, publisher Bethesda has announced.

There's little else on id Software's long in-development shooter. We had thought it was called Doom 4, but today Bethesda referenced it only as Doom, so perhaps it's a reboot of sorts.

MachineGames' Wolfenstein: The New Order is due out on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on 23rd May 2014, so the beta won't be available until some point after then.

The news comes at the end of a new trailer for Wolfenstein, below. A Doom beta invitation will be included with a purchase of Wolfenstein.

I’ve just pre-ordered Wolfenstein, where’s my DOOM beta key?

An insert will be included inside your boxed copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order. This insert will include a key code along with code redemption instructions. Once the key code is redeemed, you’ll be registered to participate in the DOOM beta once it begins. Check back at wolfenstein.com/doom for updated information.

What is the release date of Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Wolfenstein: The New Order will be available on May 20, 2014 in North America and May 23, 2014 in Europe for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC.

How do I redeem my code?

Once you’ve received your boxed copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order, simply return to wolfenstein.com/doom and follow the code redemption instructions located on the enclosed DOOM beta insert. Once you enter your code you will be asked to provide a valid email address. We'll contact you at a later date through the email address provided with further instructions on the DOOM beta

Do I need to specify what platform I want to play the DOOM beta?

Prior to the start of the DOOM beta, you will be contacted at the email address provided during the code redemption process. At that time, we will provide additional information on timing, available options, and other important news and information. Beta timing and platform options are subject to Bethesda Softworks’ discretion.

What is the DOOM beta? How long will it last?

We will be providing more information on the specific content and duration of the beta test at a later time.

When does the DOOM beta start?

Although you’ll receive the DOOM beta key code with your copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order, the DOOM beta won’t begin until a later, yet-to-be announced date. We will contact you with news and updates surrounding the start of the DOOM beta via the email address provided during the key code redemption process.

Will there be an Open Beta for DOOM?

Timing and availability of future beta programs for DOOM is to be determined. The only current way to ensure access is through pre-ordering Wolfenstein: The New Order. We will be providing more information on additional beta tests, if any, at a later time.

Machinegames' take on the Wolfenstein franchise is coming to consoles and PC on May 20, Bethesda Softworks announced today, and beta access to the long-in-development new Doom from id Software is being offered as incentive for pre-ordering the game.

According to a release from Bethesda, everyone who pre-orders the game will be invited to access the Doom beta with their copy of Wolfenstein: The New Order. More details on the Doom beta pre-order incentive are promised at the official Wolfenstein website.

When contacted for information about the new Doom, Bethesda declined to provide additional comment or platform details, but confirmed that it's the next Doom title currently being worked on by id Software. A release date for Doom and its beta was not provided.

Insector

Insector
  • HardBlackEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

:goliath:

mi preparo al peggio va

Sting87

Sting87
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod

Ho splittato dal Topic di Off-Topic, tanto vale che se ne parli in seduta stante XD.

fresh niubbo

fresh niubbo
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati Everyeye

il primo doom è stato rivoluzionario ma da li a questa parte ne è passata di acqua sotto i ponti... ormai il modello doommesco rimane nel solito proporre un gameplay ormai stantio e superato, per quanto bello possa essere il nuovo motore grafico, insomma la solita minestra riscaldata riproposta all'infinito... ah, chi sarà lo sviluppatore, id o bethesda?

Guest_LyotoeYe

Guest_LyotoeYe
  • Gruppo: Ospiti

Doom 4 : mio al dayone , ciao!

Torment

Torment
  • VI: Hammerfell

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

il primo doom è stato rivoluzionario ma da li a questa parte ne è passata di acqua sotto i ponti... ormai il modello doommesco rimane nel solito proporre un gameplay ormai stantio e superato, per quanto bello possa essere il nuovo motore grafico, insomma la solita minestra riscaldata riproposta all'infinito... ah, chi sarà lo sviluppatore, id o bethesda?

ID.

DEVIL 2604

DEVIL 2604
  • Moderatore

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Notizia | 18/07/2014 ( ore 07:20 ) : Durante la prima giornata del QuakeCon 2014, Bethesda Softworks ha mostrato ai presenti una corposa demo di DOOM: il publisher ha comunicato che si tratta di una preview esclusiva per i visitatori dell'evento e che non pubblicherà video o altro materiale, nonostante tutto possiamo anticiparvi qualcosa grazie ai "leak" diffusi dai giornalisti presenti in sala.
Il gioco si chiama DOOM e non DOOM 4, il motivo di questa scelta è dettato dal fatto che si tratta di un reboot e non del sequel del terzo capitolo. La storia sarà ambientata su Marte, pianeta popolato da mostri e creature demoniache non proprio amichevoli.

Si parla di una demo particolarmente brutale e violenta, con un livello di gore molto elevato: la presentazione si conclude con un gigantesco demone che strappa le braccia del giocatore e le utilizza proprio per percuotere il malcapitato protagonista, fino ad ucciderlo, tra gli applausi del pubblico.

Il feeling di DOOM sembra essere rimasto intatto, sebbene al momento sia ancora troppo presto per emettere un giudizio. Il titolo è realizzato con la nuova versione del motore idTech, l'uscita del gioco è prevista esclusivamente su PC, Xbox One e PlayStation 4. 

White

White
  • @uait.jpeg

V O G L I O

fresh niubbo

fresh niubbo
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Bannati Everyeye

una minestra allungata e riscaldata 4 volte? bah...

gia90

gia90
  • Super Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

una minestra allungata e riscaldata 4 volte? bah...