Vai al contenuto

Tales of Zestiria [Topic Ufficiale][PS3-PS4] Estate 2015

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 545 risposte

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

Annunciato pochi minuti fa su Nico Nico Tales of Zestiria :D

uKxATGf.jpg

trailer di Tales Of Zestiria, JRPG della celebre saga Tales of in esclusiva #PS3

Video:

Confermato il lancio globale nel 2015 per Tales of Zestiria in Japan,USA ed Europaaaa:D

Press release below.

NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA INC. ANNOUNCES TALES OF ZESTIRIA FOR THE PLAYSTATON 3 SYSTEM

Latest Title in the Beloved TALES OF Franchise Announced Globally for the PlayStation 3 System

SAN JOSE, Calif., (December 12, 2013) NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is proud to announce the Japanese 20th anniversary commemorative title, TALES OF ZESTIRIA, the latest entry in the famed TALES OF role-playing game franchise from NAMCO BANDAI Studios Inc., will be available in North America and South America for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

Players will delve into a grand storyline and discover the zest of adventure with brand new characters, magical lands and action-packed gameplay that the TALES OF franchise is known for from fans around the world. TALES OF ZESTIRIA returns to the series roots of a fantasy setting with character designs being handled by all four series designers; Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto. ufotable Inc. will also return to create the games animated cut scenes and opening movie.

Over the past few years the TALES OF team has taken great strides to strengthen our relationship with players across North America and Europe, said TALES OF series producer Hideo Baba from NAMCO BANDAI Studios Inc. To respond to their love and support I am honored to open a new chapter of the TALES OF series together with Japanese and overseas fans.

2015 marks the 20th anniversary for the TALES OF franchise in Japan and I would like to thank all the fans who have supported us for the past two decades from the bottom of my heart, said Makoto Yoshizumi, TALES OF Chief Producer from NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. In recent years we have received anticipation for the series not only from Japan, but from overseas fans as well. Because of this I feel that the TALES OF series has more potential than ever before. For this reason we are taking this opportunity to announce TALES OF ZESTIRIA as a worldwide title. This title will be going back to the roots of the series and boldly exclaim to the world this is TALES OF!

The TALES OF franchise has seen a strong resurgence of popularity among RPG gamers throughout Western territories in recent years. 2013 saw the series 15 anniversary in North America with the release of TALES OF XILLIA® and the announcement of 2014s TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES and TALES OF XILLIA® 2; all of which are exclusive to the PlayStation 3 system. For more information about the TALES OF franchise, please visit www.facebook.com/tales or www.namcobandaigames.com.

Modificata da Iori85, 17 September 2015 - 08:08 PM.

Red Black

Red Black
  • THE KING

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Annuncio inutile per me

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Per me no *-* amo i tales of e la ps3 sarà collegata alla tv ancora per un bel po *-*

Charmer86

Charmer86
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Per me no *-* amo i tales of e la ps3 sarà collegata alla tv ancora per un bel po *-*

Idem spero solo non arrivi troppo troppo più in la ma credo che la ps3 non la cestinerò una volta presa la 4 quindi buonooooooooooooooooo!!!! Cmq Speravo di vedere un tales per ps4 ma pazienza mi va bene cmq :D

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Idem spero solo non arrivi troppo troppo più in la ma credo che la ps3 non la cestinerò una volta presa la 4 quindi buonooooooooooooooooo!!!! Cmq Speravo di vedere un tales per ps4 ma pazienza mi va bene cmq :D

Baba ha detto che li svilupperà li dove sfa la fanbase e per ora sta su ps3, quando ps4 si sarà diffusa per bene pure in Jap farà tales of su ps4

Di certo questo arriverà nel 2015 qui da noi, dato che nel 2014 ne abbiamo già 2 :v (Symphonia a febbraio e xillia 2 in estate)

Diobrando21

Diobrando21
  • Naruto è la più grossa schifezza della storia

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Annuncio inutile per me

quoto

Charmer86

Charmer86
  • One Eye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Baba ha detto che li svilupperà li dove sfa la fanbase e per ora sta su ps3, quando ps4 si sarà diffusa per bene pure in Jap farà tales of su ps4

Di certo questo arriverà nel 2015 qui da noi, dato che nel 2014 ne abbiamo già 2 :v (Symphonia a febbraio e xillia 2 in estate)

E si è vero... e vabè tnt la ps3 nn la darò via anche quando prenderò la 4!

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Confermato il lancio globale nel 2015 per Tales of Zestiria in Japan,USA ed Europaaaa:D

Press release below.

NAMCO BANDAI GAMES AMERICA INC. ANNOUNCES TALES OF ZESTIRIA FOR THE PLAYSTATON 3 SYSTEM

Latest Title in the Beloved TALES OF Franchise Announced Globally for the PlayStation 3 System

SAN JOSE, Calif., (December 12, 2013) NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is proud to announce the Japanese 20th anniversary commemorative title, TALES OF ZESTIRIA, the latest entry in the famed TALES OF role-playing game franchise from NAMCO BANDAI Studios Inc., will be available in North America and South America for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

Players will delve into a grand storyline and discover the zest of adventure with brand new characters, magical lands and action-packed gameplay that the TALES OF franchise is known for from fans around the world. TALES OF ZESTIRIA returns to the series roots of a fantasy setting with character designs being handled by all four series designers; Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto. ufotable Inc. will also return to create the games animated cut scenes and opening movie.

Over the past few years the TALES OF team has taken great strides to strengthen our relationship with players across North America and Europe, said TALES OF series producer Hideo Baba from NAMCO BANDAI Studios Inc. To respond to their love and support I am honored to open a new chapter of the TALES OF series together with Japanese and overseas fans.

2015 marks the 20th anniversary for the TALES OF franchise in Japan and I would like to thank all the fans who have supported us for the past two decades from the bottom of my heart, said Makoto Yoshizumi, TALES OF Chief Producer from NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. In recent years we have received anticipation for the series not only from Japan, but from overseas fans as well. Because of this I feel that the TALES OF series has more potential than ever before. For this reason we are taking this opportunity to announce TALES OF ZESTIRIA as a worldwide title. This title will be going back to the roots of the series and boldly exclaim to the world this is TALES OF!

The TALES OF franchise has seen a strong resurgence of popularity among RPG gamers throughout Western territories in recent years. 2013 saw the series 15 anniversary in North America with the release of TALES OF XILLIA® and the announcement of 2014s TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES and TALES OF XILLIA® 2; all of which are exclusive to the PlayStation 3 system. For more information about the TALES OF franchise, please visit www.facebook.com/tales or www.namcobandaigames.com.

DjCala

DjCala
  • Vecchio stile, vecchia scuola

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Io ho saltato Tales of Xillia anche :(, ma escono sempre in mezzo al marasma di gioconi :(

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Estate?

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Primi screen :D 

960270_791929040822287_1397508359_n.jpg

1463957_791929080822283_2052951317_n.jpg

DjCala

DjCala

Estate?

Beh è uscito ad una settimana da Splinter Cell e Rayman :(

Cloud

Cloud
  • Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore

Non mi sono mai avvicinato alla saga, non so perchè ma non mi ha mai attirato.

Azazel

Azazel
  • ^The Pacific Man^

Beh è uscito ad una settimana da Splinter Cell e Rayman :(

vabe li puoi recuperare pure dopo :D mica solo al da one vanno presi i giochi :D 

DjCala

DjCala

vabe li puoi recuperare pure dopo :D mica solo al da one vanno presi i giochi :D

Difatti ieri l'ho visto usato a 34 euro, xò adesso sono cmq in un periodo strapieno con PS4 appena uscita, vedremo se capiterà qualche periodo di vuoto :)

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo