Vai al contenuto

[PS4/XBO] Kingdom Hearts III

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 252 risposte

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Scansioni da famitsu:

Spoiler

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Video per il Classic Kingdom e i suoi minigames, ispirati a classici Disney e ai Game & Watch:

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Square enix terrà un evento questa settimana per far provare KHIII alla stampa, da venerdì dovrebbero essere pubblicati i primi hands-on:

https://gematsu.com/...s-coming-may-18

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Una serie di video preview dopo l'evento per la stampa:

Spoiler

Nomura a famitsu dichiara che a giugno verrà ufficializzata la data d'uscita:

https://www.famitsu....5/18157488.html

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Scansioni da famitsu:

Spoiler

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Data d'uscita fissata per il 29 gennaio 2019 (25 gennaio in Giappone):

https://twitter.com/...683145990025216

https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

MegaMustaine

MegaMustaine
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro

E pensare che sono rimasto a BBS :asd: Proprio questi giorni lo sto riprendendo in mano. Alla fine sono bei giochi,ma hanno creato un plot troppo articolato. Spesso sembra quasi che si siano divertiti ad ingarbugliare appositamente le cose senza un preciso scopo. Alla fine lo prenderò, ma già sto fatto che ho visto in alcuni trailer PG teoricamente morti da un pezzo mi fa storcere il naso

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Trailer dell'E3:

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Le limited edition:

Spoiler

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Ma davvero niente PC? Che strano.

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Altro trailer dalla conferenza Sony:

Prevista anche una limited edition con PS4 Pro contenente gli altri episodi della serie:

Additionally, Square Enix announced it will release a PlayStation 4 Pro Limited Edition and Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package including Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue only on PlayStation 4.

https://gematsu.com/...ckage-announced

Loxaerion

Loxaerion
  • Lost in PotD

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

E pensare che sono rimasto a BBS :asd: Proprio questi giorni lo sto riprendendo in mano. Alla fine sono bei giochi,ma hanno creato un plot troppo articolato. Spesso sembra quasi che si siano divertiti ad ingarbugliare appositamente le cose senza un preciso scopo. Alla fine lo prenderò, ma già sto fatto che ho visto in alcuni trailer PG teoricamente morti da un pezzo mi fa storcere il naso

Pure io sono fermo a BBS... Ricordo che all'epoca trovavo affascinante tutto questo guazzabuglio, ma oggi ho proprio perso l'interesse. Magari posso provarci, ma dovrei fare Drean Drop prima, suppongo.

Senza contare che le remix avrebbero roba in più, ma coi primi due non mi ci metto di sicuro un'altra volta :D

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

Estratti da un'intervista a Nomura, in cui tra le altre cose spiega i motivi del posticipo al gennaio 2019:

Nomura on the Delay

“The timing of release that we were actually looking at, we were told by many people, including hardware manufacturers, marketing teams, sales teams that it just wasn’t a good timing in the year,” Nomura said regarding their previously planned 2018 release date, explaining that the differences in holiday lengths and how stores operate in different regions were a concern.

“…For Kingdom Hearts III, the [Square Enix] western offices had requested to release the game as simultaneously as much as possible between Japan and America, so we were no longer able to just think about Japanese issues and retail situations,” Nomura said.

“We of course considered maybe speeding up development to release earlier than when we were told wasn’t good, but the development team said that ‘No, we just couldn’t do that. We could delay it, but we couldn’t make it any sooner.'”

The positive of the delay is that the team can now spend more time to polish the game before its release, Nomura said.

Nomura on the Big Hero 6 World

“…We pretty much have finished creating all the gameplay within that world, but we’re just not finished with the cutscenes yet,” Nomura said.

Nomura on Whether Final Fantasy Characters Will Appear

“I can’t really talk about any of the characters that have not been announced or shown yet, but just looking at Kingdom Hearts 1 compared to when that was released, there’s so many different titles with Final Fantasy characters or where all of these characters come together,” Nomura said. “I don’t feel that much of necessity of bringing these characters together like I did before. However, if you could look forward to information in the future, that would be great.”

Nomura on Remy from Ratatouille

According to Nomura, the scene in one of the recent trailers where Remy from Ratatouille appears is a cooking minigame. Nomura said that there will be a lot of these in the game and in this one you collect ingredients throughout the game and take them to Remy to cook a meal. If you succeed, your stats will increase for a limited period of time.

Nomura on the Aqua Reveal

“We had that scene with Aqua in that announcement of Frozen, and I was actually just surprised that there was the same or more buzz surrounding Aqua because Frozen was supposed to be the big reveal,” Nomura said of Aqua’s appearance in one of the recent trailers. “I was just surprised when people were surprised she had fallen to the darkness. I, of course, know the entirety of the storyline, so in fact, there are more surprises and some even bigger than that. I just wonder if everyone will be okay.”

Nomura on the Gummi Ship

“We will have new features with the Gummi Ship, we just haven’t disclosed [them] yet,” Nomura said. “What you saw yesterday [in one of the recent trailers], we just wanted to confirmed it exists.”

Nomura on Other Playable Characters

“There will be some times in the game where you’re able to control characters other than Sora, but I just won’t say which character at this moment,” Nomura teased.

Nomura on Downloadable Content

“In this day and age, most major titles do have some kind of content releases after their release,” Nomura said. “So since I considered Kingdom Hearts III to be one of those major titles, I do want to have something to add to your enjoyment of Kingdom Hearts III, so maybe you could continue to play a little longer than release, but we haven’t really thought of anything in detail yet.”

Nomura continued, “We don’t have any customizability that you did have in 0.2 in Kingdom Hearts III,” Nomura said. “…The development team does need some kind of extra time on their hands to be able to do something like that. Because we are so busy trying to complete Kingdom Hearts III, we just don’t have any time to do that right now. But I think there is potential to maybe do something like that after release.”

Nomura on Kingdom Hearts Collections for Xbox One

Asked whether Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix or Kingdom Heart HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue are planned for release on Xbox One, Nomura said “We obviously would need to discuss with Microsoft if we are to do this or not, but we haven’t even started the conversation yet. So just not at this moment.”

https://gematsu.com/...atatouille-more

Leon84

Leon84
  • Buonanotte Mister B

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Ci sto riuscendo, con gran fatica, ma sono quasi alla fine della prima collection, così potrò finalmente passare alla 2.8..
mi mancano gli episodi di ventus e Aqua di bbs.. lo scoglio maggiore, inutile dirlo è stato com, veramente tremendo da giocare.. bbs è anche carino, ma molto limitato e il fatto di dover ripetere la storia tre volte non lo aiuta. Avevo giocato solo i 2 kh, quindi questi titoli giocati in sequenza fanno acquisire alla trama una parvenza di senso, che solo con i 2 capitoli principali non c'era minimamente. Per come è stata sviluppata la saga ci sarebbe da denunciarli, se non ci fossero queste due collection, spero questo sforzo sia ripagato da un kh3 all'altezza.. ma dai filmati pare proprio di sì.

Akumasama

Akumasama
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

CoM io alla fine mi sono arreso e mi son guardato le cutscenes di tutti gli episodi su youtube.
Veramente terribile da giocare, ma tanto tanto tanto.

Io sto finendo KH2 nella collection, sono + indietro di te XD Ma piano piano ci riuscirò.

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo