Vai al contenuto

The Expendables 3 (2014) [► Topic Ufficiale ◄]teaser ufficiale a pag. 21

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 676 risposte

- Luke -

- Luke -
  • Redwood Original

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
ma come si fa a coniugare la gnugnosità con le botte ? :goltiah:

Miko Mizuno can do it

... ma le altre? :goliath: :goliath: :goliath: :goliath:

le ameregane poi (Rodriguez, Jovovich e via discorrendo) fanno scene stunt solo con le controfigure :nono:

Grogu82

Grogu82
  • This is the Way!!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
nessuno commenta il possibile approdo di Pacino nel cast?

Covenant84

Covenant84
  • Eye Terminator

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

Miko Mizuno can do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWdaKuaJoDY

:fg: ma chi è questa? la donna bionica japponese?

- Luke -

- Luke -
  • Redwood Original

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
https://cinema.every...ndizione_144684

In una nuova intervista, Jackie Chan ha affermato che sarà ne I Mercenari 3 dopo aver rifiutato (per impegni presi in precedenza) un ruolo nel secondo episodio; l'attore parteciperà ad una condizione: che il suo ruolo sia da co-protagonista e che il film abbia dei toni da buddy movie. Vi terremo aggiornati a riguardo.

Jackie bello, è un film collettivo :goliath: non mi puoi pretendere di fare la spalla unica di Stallone :goliath:

SpartanWilliam

SpartanWilliam
  • Non si batte il classico

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

http://www.everyeye....ndizione_144684

Jackie bello, è un film collettivo :goliath: non mi puoi pretendere di fare la spalla unica di Stallone :goliath:

Infatti. Ci sono le leggende del cinema nei Mercenari. Mi sembrano un pò esagerate le sue richieste.

Inoltre non lo vedo bene in un film come questo.

SpartanWilliam

SpartanWilliam
  • Non si batte il classico

LUK@

LUK@
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

EXCLUSIVE: The Expendables 3 Starts Shooting This Fall! Wesley Snipes and Jackie Chan in Talks

Immagine inserita
The Expendables 3 shoots this September; Wesley Snipes wanted for cast
The Expendables franchise is a fun one to sit and speculate about. There are so many classic action icons that the series can still bring in, and the sequels might keep coming for a very long time. That's Sylvester Stallone's plan anyway. As long as people want to keep watching them, he's up for making them. And The Expendables 3 was in the planning stages well before The Expendables 2 even opened to buffo box office this past August.

We keep hearing that the next film is shooting soon. We recently caught up with one of the franchise's many stars, Dolph Lundgren, and he confirms that The Expendables 3 will likely shoot in September of this year for a 2014 debut date. He also confirms that Nicolas Cage, Jackie Chan, and Wesley Snipes are actively being sought to appear in the sequel. Though, he says that no one has officially signed on the dotted line just yet.

First, though, Dolph Lundgren himself has to shoot an entire season of an upcoming TV series before he can get back to the The Expendables 3 set.

Here is his response when we tell him we've heard rumors that The Expendables 3 is expected to shoot soon.

"No, I don't think it will be until this fall. That is what I have heard. I am doing this other thing. I have this TV series, it's called Rescue 3. Its an action series. We are rescuing people...Or killing them, which is the case here today...I play the leader of this unit in California that saves people. We use choppers, and life guards. The coast guard...I have to do that first. That takes six or seven months out of this year. I will be done in September. From what I understand, they won't even have The Expendables 3 ready until the fall. To go. It may work out that I can do both this year."

Is the script ready?

"It isn't. I haven't seen it. I know they are working on it, but I haven't seen anything. I'll find out what it is in a couple of months."

Dolph Lundgren also talked about collaborating on the screenplay with Sylvester Stallone, noting that the story is usually the least of his concerns.

"I let him go at it first. He kind of knows me creatively, and personally, because we've worked together quite a bit. So I will usually read the script, and then I will add a few comments about this or that. He knows all of the actors that are in the piece, and there are so many characters involved. They all want to be involved, and everyone wants to have a little something special to do. So, he tries to satisfy that. He's done a great job so far. And I trust him. I usually add a few comments, and he is open to that. Yeah, if everything works out...All these other variables...Then I am not that worried about the script, really."

Lastly, he commented about the recent casting rumors that we've heard.

"I don't know anything for sure. I know...I have heard that they do want Wesley Snipes. They want Jackie Chan. Nicolas Cage, I have heard too. But we don't know want is going on just yet. All of those are pretty great names. They are good actors, and I think the fans would love to see them in there, with the rest of us, for sure. Yeah."

Genocide

Genocide
  • RIP Sensei

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
wesley lo voglio villain

LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod
magari una cosa del genere Immagine inserita

- Luke -

- Luke -
  • Redwood Original

Wesley esce dal gabbio il 19 Luglio

come tempistica, ci stiamo :sese:

LambertoKevlar

LambertoKevlar
  • EyeFicionados Supreme

• Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod
si spera che in gattabuia si sia tenuto in forma

- Luke -

- Luke -
  • Redwood Original

https://forum.everye...estate-si-gira/

La Nu-Image e la Millennium Films hanno confermato che quest'estate inizieranno le riprese di I Mercenari 3 e che buona parte del cast tornerà sul set. Poco si sa sui nuovi attori che prenderanno parte a questo terzo episodio: Nicolas Cage è stato confermato dallo stesso Stallone mentre ancora si attendono le risposte da parte di Jackie Chan, che ha posto alcune condizioni per la sua partecipazione, Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes e Mickey Rourke.

e annamo :rocker:

prevedo tanta robba

Venom Snake

Venom Snake
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
ed è pure sempre piu' insistente la voce che farebbe entrare nel cast anche BILL CLINTON :zoid:

Pennywise il Clown

Pennywise il Clown
  • galleggerete tutti!!!!!!

vedrei bene nel cast un liam neeson visto che negli ultimi anni ha dimostrato di trovarsi a suo agio negli action.

e un jack nicholson come villains(gli vedrei cucito bene un ruolo stile eric roberts al primo film)

comunque con cage e ford mi accontento.jackie chan?bah,non mi ha mai fatto impazzire.poi se quel che ho letto e' vero ha fatto delle richieste fuori luogo.

Grogu82

Grogu82
  • This is the Way!!

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta

si spera che in gattabuia si sia tenuto in forma

se hai visto Undisputed non avrai dubbi :D

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo