Vai al contenuto

Daft Punk [Topic Ufficiale]

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 13 risposte

-Krell

-Krell
  • Eye Master

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Perché? Bè, perché no?
Si vede che con le varie pulizie è sparito, oppure a noi mortali non è più possibile vederlo. Comunque sia, voglio avere l'onore di aprire il topic ai giganti dell'elettronica, i Daft Punk. Perché proprio ora direte voi? Perché tempo fa parlando con un amico, venne fuori che secondo lui nel 2013 si esibivano live in un festival Europeo, lo aveva letto da qualche parte ma poi non se n'è più saputo nulla. Oggi, grazie ad una pagina relativa ai DP su Twitter ho scoperto questo

Almost more than any other act of the modern era, Daft Punk are constantly the subject of much debate and speculation on the interweb.
And as momentum builds to a likely album release next year, the Daft Punk rumours have gone into overdrive.
The latest suggests the duo are planning a series of European festival dates next year, including a visit to the hallowed fields of Worthy Farm.
According to US based blog, EDMSnob, Daft Punk will hit the road next summer taking in Denmark's Roskilde festival, Glastonbury, Sweden's Peace and Love festival and Oya Festival in Norway.
While the rumours seem to have little substance to them (they're based on a Twitter conversation between a high profile photographer and a graphic designer) and surely need to be taken with a pinch of salt, with a new album release likely next year, it does seem to make sense that the French duo would hit the road for their first live dates since 2007.
Elsewhere in Daft Punk news, Australian website, InTheMix has published supposedly leaked artwork for the new album, which follows the pattern of all previous album releases by the duo, using their logo in a different colour scheme.
You can see the artwork below and keep your eyes on mixmag.net for more information as it comes.

Ed ecco il presunto artwork:
Immagine inseritaE' ufficiale tutto ciò? Ovviamente no. Ma spero con tutto il cuore che sia vero

naru91

naru91
  • IronEye

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
riposto alcune vecchie news che avevo messo nel vecchio topic :

http://www.urb.com/2...with-daft-punk/

Disco legend Giorgio Moroder ha revealed that he recorded a “rap” for the new Daft Punk album. During a one-on-one interview at International Music Summit in Ibiza, the producer behind genre-defining songs such as “I Feel Love” and “The Chase” revealed that he recently went into the studio with the French duo.

The robots asked the Munich Machine to go into a vocal booth and speak about his life. In the studio were multiple microphones of various vintages from the ’60s to today. When Moroder asked the engineer why they had so many mics, he replied that the mic they would use would depend on what decade of his life he was speaking about. When Moroder asked if anyone would know the difference, the engineer replied “They will know.”

Another disco pioneer, Nile Rodgers of Chic, was in the audience for Moroders story. Rodgers recently revealed that he also worked on several songs with Daft Punk.

http://www.rollingst...t-punk-20120803

At the U.K.'s Camp Bestival, producer Nile Rodgers revealed he's been working with Daft Punk, praising the French electronic duo as "geniuses." The pair showed up unannounced at Rodgers' apartment in New York City, and the creative juices just flowed naturally.

"The vibe between us is so powerful and so strong. . . For me, spiritually and artistically, working with them was as good as anything I've ever done," said Rodgers. "It's as great as being in the studio with [David] Bowie. It's as great as being with Bernard Edwards. It's as great as the best stuff I've ever done with Duran [Duran] or Madonna."

Daft Punk's Thomas Bangalter recently scored First Point, a surfing film starring Lindsay Lohan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5ytm_a-D4&feature=player_embedded#!

tommypast

tommypast
  • I was lightning before the thunder

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
:wub:

Ammazzerei per andare a un loro concerto, qualcuno è mai andato?

-Krell

-Krell
  • Eye Master

purtroppo no, all'ultimo loro concerto avevo 12 anni e ascoltavo solo metal XD spero di rimediare nel 2013

autechre

autechre
  • What were the skies like when you were young?

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
non hanno un grafico capace di fargli una copertina decente?
ammesso che quell'immagine sia verosimile

Modificata da autechre, 06 September 2012 - 08:37 AM.

naru91

naru91
  • IronEye

idem per me e in più ho la "sfiga" che a nessuno dei miei amici piaccia la musica elettronica seria come la loro... :will2:

-Krell

-Krell
  • Eye Master

ma i daft piacciono a tutti :fg:

naru91

naru91
  • IronEye

non ai miei amici evidentemente :asd:

gentilecongarbo

gentilecongarbo
  • #hashtag

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Fail, non riesco ad embeddare qua su ieie.

Cercatevi i Daft Beatles su Soundcloud, bei mash up.

Modificata da thesurfernerd, 07 September 2012 - 02:16 PM.

Kiavik

Kiavik
  • 忍殺

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
Edit: come non detto.

Modificata da Kiavik, 30 September 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Black Eagle

Black Eagle
  • Utente pazzo

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
io ovviamente ho scoperto i daft punk dopo il 2006...

a sapere che hanno suonato a torino con uno dei live meglio fatti della storia della musica, e per di più gratis mi fa piangere.

solo il tempo ci farà sapere che intenzione ha il duo francese. in ogni caso, se e quando annunceranno un tour, io sarò li. anche se non arriveranno in italia.

naru91

naru91
  • IronEye

basta si sbrighino a farlo... :doson:

-Krell

-Krell
  • Eye Master

Music Junior Kimbrough

Edited by Daft Punk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjoSM1UskpM

naru91

naru91
  • IronEye

nuova collaborazione confermata... :dribble:

http://daftattitude....temps-prochain/

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo