Vai al contenuto

WRPG News『Thread Ufficiale』L'altra faccia di "Tutto fa Brodo"

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 136 risposte

Soma

Soma
  • A miserable little pile of secrets

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente
Ma quando lo annunciano 'sto gioco di Mikami :doson:

Torment

Torment
  • VI: Hammerfell

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Beamdog potrebbe sviluppare anche una riedizione di Icewind Dale: https://twitter.com/#!/TrentOster/status/190225791374725120
Infine, Oster ha affermato di aver chiesto a EA se fossero interessati a un restauro della serie Ultima, ma si sono visti rispondere un secco "No, grazie".

Torment

Torment

Ma quando lo annunciano 'sto gioco di Mikami :doson:

Non è minimamente pertinente, ma lo segnalo lo stesso:

http://www.siliconer...esda-softworks/

Shinji Mikami, creatore della serie Resident Evil, torna alle origini con il suo nuovo studio Tango Gameworks. Oggi, sulle pagine di Famitsu, il game designer ha confermato suo primo progetto con il team di sviluppo fondato due anni fa: "Zwei", un titolo horror. Ancora non sappiamo bene le caratteristiche di questo videogioco, che ricordiamo è prodotto da Zenimax Media, la compagnia madre di cui fa parte anche Bethesda. Sul sito ufficiale della software house, in passato sono stati pubblicati alcuni artwork raffiguranti raccapriccianti creature: che siano i bozzetti preparatori di Zwei?

/OT

reriel

reriel
  • "Ok, then"

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Everyeye.it Pro

Non è minimamente pertinente, ma lo segnalo lo stesso:

http://www.siliconer...esda-softworks/

/OT

E visto che siamo in tema, gli artworks del survival horror di Mikami:

Immagine inserita

scusate l'OT ^^;

Soma

Soma

Aaahh finalmente! :bonjo: Ed è pure un survival horror?! :wub:

Torment

Torment

Non pensavo che Shadowrun fosse tanto popolare:

La raccolta fondi è terminata a 1,8 milioni, con oltre 36mila finanziatori.

Torment

Torment

Sono fuori casa, motivo per il quale mi limiterò a segnalare la news di EveryEye relativa a DARK, nuovo action RPG vampiresco di Kalypso Media: https://www.everyeye...=10#anchor_post

Grafica interessante, ma non c'è altro, per ora, aspetto altre news, sperando non sia solo un action con le statistiche.

P.S. Il loro precedente titolo non è che abbia ricevuto commenti entusiasmanti...

sonuccio

sonuccio
  • all we can do is keep breathing

• Gruppo: [Mod]Moderatore
trailer di RainbowMoon, lo strategico di SideQuest Studios (quelli di Soldner-X), che ammicca un po' al genere degli strategici giapponesi (e infatti Marcus Pukropski , CEO dello studio di sviluppo, ha dichiarato che sono stati presi a ispirazioi giochi come Dragon Quest, FFT e i titoli Nippon Ichi), in uscita per PS3 sul PSN nel prossimo futuro e forse pure si VITA.

sinceramente mal sopporto gli occidentali che scimmiottano stili visivi giapponesi, li trovo sempre impersonali e grotteschi. Oltre questo, il gioco pare pure carino...grafica isometrica, dungeon, nemiic visibili su schermo, battaglie strategiche in arene separate (stile astonishia story), barra della turnazione...

sito del gioco
http://www.rainbowmoongame.com/

Soma

Soma

CDPR cerca gente per lo sviluppo di due nuovi titoli, un "RPG in a dark fantasy World" (The Witcher 3 senza dubbio) e un "RPG in a brand new setting", che a quanto pare includerà armi da fuoco.

http://cdpred.com/

Our mature dark-fantasy world is well known around the world, though if you can’t stomach dwarves, elves or sorceresses who put their ample charms on display in Playboy magazine, we’ve got also something special that might be right up your alley! We’re looking for people who would rather work on an entirely new and different IP – a vast RPG for which we want to assemble the best possible staff. It represents an opportunity for you to create a grand new project from the ground up!

And hell, no matter if it’s with guns or swords, we’re just having a good time here. ;)

Larian Studios mostrerà il prossimo Divinity all'E3:

http://www.gamebansh...oncept-art.html

Admittedly, I don't know if the game will necessarily be called Divinity III, but earlier this evening I received an invite from Larian Studios to see "the next entry in the beloved Divinity role-playing series" at E3 next month. The teaser was accompanied by a single piece of concept art labeled "OS_TeaserB", which I suppose could be a clue to the exact title that will be announced next month. Regardless, I don't think anyone around here is going to complain about another Divinity RPG.

What's more, they sent over a piece of concept art depicting a skeleton and her half-nude reflection from Dragon Commander as well, so they're clearly gearing up for a big event with two games on the show floor. Unfortunately, we won't be attending this year, but we'll be sure to bring you all the details as they're released in early June.

Immagine inserita

Torment

Torment

Edit: ups, anticipato : P.

Larian Studios mostrerà il prossimo Divinity all'E3
CUT

Me felice, in ogni caso.

Torment

Torment

Un po' di "fuffa", Larian Studios vuole ricreare l'esperienza di Ultima VII con il suo prossimo progetto:

Divinity developer Larion Studios is working on two codenamed projects and one, designated 'E', will be unveiling during E3 next month. Founder Swen Vincke reveals it'll be an RPG.

He talks about how Larion's Divinity series was created to "recreate the feeling" he got when playing Ultima VII, but they "lost track a bit" after the first game. Vincke wants the "vibe back".

The studio boss has "happily abused" Ultima VII when describing Larion's Project E to the press, but the problem is many don't know it. They're the "best RPGs ever made".

In fact he goes as far as to say that "there's not been a single RPG since 1992 that surpassed them, including those now considered to be the industry benchmarks." Vincke is referring to Ultima VII: The Black Gate and Ultima VII: Serpent Isle. This lack of intimate experience with Ultima "didn’t dissuade me from talking about it though."

"...I was trying to explain that when making the first Divinity, my goal was to recreate the feeling I experienced when I played these Ultima games," blogged the Larion Studios founder.

"The Ultima games gave me a feeling I had never experienced before: that of totally being immersed in a world created by someone else. They were also the games that really got me into this business. I remember vividly the moment where I said to myself – right, this is what I want to do."

"Ever since I started making RPG’s, I’ve been looking to recreate for other people the same experience I had with Ultima VII – it really is my drive. Now, in my mind I never succeeded in this but if I can believe the reviews and the fanmails, apparently Divine Divinity somehow struck the same chord for a lot of people. Which was quite motivating of course."

Vincke acknowledges though that his Divinity series has strayed from the path, losing what connection it had to that Ultima VII experience, especially with Divinity II, which suffered the dreaded consolitis.

"...after the first Divinity, I lost track a bit – Beyond Divinity definitely wasn’t as good as Divine Divinity, and I always regretted making that one, even if it got ok reviews. Then the second mistake was made – the joys of console development steered Divinity II far away from the original idea, and so many compromises were made in that game that what shipped was but a shadow of what I had envisioned it to be," he explained.

"While some of that was rectified it with the release of Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, in truth there are only a few gameplay moments in there that come close to the reason I set up this company."

"So I explained to the journalists that with project E, I wanted to rectify that. When I’ll be playing the final version of project E, I hope that I’m going to get my Ultima VII vibe back, the method being recreating all of the values present in these masterpieces, and then taking it one step further."

Exactly how Larion Studios will accomplish this goal with Project E will be revealed "soon enough," which translates to: "within a couple of weeks though I expect the news will break sooner." The studio founder admits he's "quite nervous" about the announcement to RPG fans because they'll be "taking some risks, but you’ll also notice that we’ll be on very familiar ground." It should have been Project D but that designation was taken already, he said.

Surely that means the 'D' would have stood for Divinity? It seems almost certain.

http://www.strategyi...a-vii-vibe-back

Torment

Torment

E' vero che tra il dire e il fare etc... ma è da ANNI che speravo di leggere un intervento simile fatto da uno sviluppatore con un minimo di talento. :D
Ora, non sto dicendo che mi aspetto molto, ma un nuovo, ipotetico Ultima VII con un BS, chessò, tratto da The Temple of Elemental Evil sarebbe semplicemente fantastico.

Soma

Soma

Il 30 maggio ci sarà una nuova conferenza di CD Projekt RED, dove faranno un grosso annuncio. Probabilmente The Witcher 3 o il loro nuovo RPG.

http://en.thewitcher...unity/entry/241

CD Projekt RED Summer conference to be held on the 30th of May 5 p.m. GMT

We will be hosting a conference on the 30th of May at 5 p.m. GMT. The studio will make a major announcement on that day, so make sure to witness it LIVE! We will also be revealing a lot of other information regarding our products and the DRM-free distribution platform GOG.com.

The conference will be streamed live on our website and at facebook.com/thewitcher.

See a personal invitation from CD Projekt RED's joint-CEO Marcin Iwiński here.

Torment

Torment

Un teaser di DARK, di cui avevo già accennato pagine fa:

Mh, penso che un titolo sulla falsariga di Bloodlines sia da escludere a prescindere. :asd:
Ah, "Il neovampiro Eric Bane che lotta contro la losca Geoforge Corporation"... Seriously?

Torment

Torment

Bene, sulla carta, Project E/Divinity pare essere il cRPG che attendo da tanto, tanto tempo. :D

http://www.gamebansh...nd-preview.html

http://translate.goo...iew.htm&act=url

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo