ed ecco la scansione:
Vai al contenuto
Spero proprio di sì.
Arriverà stavolta ?
Stanno uscendo tutti quanti i persona su PSP.
Era prevedibile, dopo le ottime vendite dei precedenti.
Mi chiedo perchè non ne hanno fatto uno appositamente per PSP quando la console era ancora in forma.
Ovviamente io il prossimo lo voglio su home, però la domanda rimane. I misteri della vita.
* Your party status and a mini map will be shown on screen when you move about the fields.
* Because of the switch to wide screen, the effects used for skills will have more impact.
* The battle menu layout has been changed to become easier to control.
* You can see the order of party member movements, making it easier to do group skills.
* The game will support data install.
* Demon feelings will be indicated on screen, making negotiations go smoother.
The magazine also has an interview with director Shouji Meguro. Here's a bit of what he said:
* Character designer Shigenori Soejima has created new full body illustrations for the game.
* The battle system is based off that of Eternal Punishment, the followup that was released one year later.
* The game's difficulty and balance are being adjusted to match the current times.
* You can select synthesis skills from the top menu.
* They originally wanted to do a simultaneous remake of Eternal Punishment, but putting the two on a single UMD would have been impossible. They currently have no plans for a remake of EP, but they would definitely like to do it.
* The game will have 100 arranged songs. You'll be able to select original or arranged versions from the config menu.
* The game will include a soundtrack CD as a bonus.
Development is currently at 90%. A release is set for this Winter.
il 4 probabilmente finirà sul 3DS, ma poi già hanno fatto i salti mortali per farci stare il 3 su psp, figuriamoci il 4 ^^;
prima di farne uno apposito devono mettere il 4... ma tutta quest'operazione andava anticipata di un anno
0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi