Vai al contenuto

Hannibal and the Punic Wars (20?) di Tony Scott (?)ma davero?? Vin Diesel ce l'ha fatta?

• Non puoi aprire una nuova discussione
  • Effettua l'accesso per rispondere
Questa discussione ha avuto 3 risposte

Zalera

Zalera
  • The Wii Homebrew Prophet & Movieye Mod from the Underworld

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
Il progetto tanto a lungo sperato da Vin Diesel sta prendendo forma sul serio??

dalla sua pagina Facebook

I told you about a meeting with a director in LA, I said it was important and I would explain later... well the Director I met was Tony Scott, I had met his brother for something a long time ago... but I had never met him. I have always been a fan of both of their work...

Well this meeting was exceptional. We talked about Hannibal and the Punic Wars and how by nature the story demanded three movies. The first movie centering around Hamilcar, Father of Hannibal and the Defender of Africa, in the First Punic War. He said he would get our friend Denzel to play Hamilcar. Haha, very super cool... Denzel is a friend, whom I admire and who has given industry advice that I use to this day.

Him to playing Hamilcar and for Tony to Direct... exciting to say the least.

....boh...

Capitan America

Capitan America
  • Strong Eye Fan

• StellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente
speriamo bene se ne parla da anni ma non si è visto mai nulla di concreto!

LoSvizzeroVolante

LoSvizzeroVolante
  • <>

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: Utente Pro
un film sulle guerre puniche?...potrei sbavare...purchè ci siano costumisti adeguati :sisi:

Feral

Feral
  • Roman Empire

• StellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStellettaStelletta
  • Gruppo: [SMod]SuperMod
voglio il ritorno dei guerrieri da tony...che diavolo aspetta?

Leggono questa discussione 0 utenti

0 utenti, 0 ospiti, 0 utenti anonimi

Logo